http://www.oocities.org/Area51/Labyrinth/3544/indexp.gif

J.F. Jackson's

{ jjack@ici.net }

The Narrow Walk
[Warning: adult content: sex]
Gambit is despondent over Rogue leaving him for Joseph when he meets a beautiful singer in a bar. She's captivating, intelligent and she's gotten into his soul with her singing. He thinks she's a mutant and wants to help her, but she's not and what she needs may be more than he can afford to give her.

Aftermath
When Remy leaves the X-Men to do some serious thinking, Rhiannon falls into a deep depression. Is it really just a mental problem, or is something physically wrong with her?

Knight Moves
Remy discovers being a half vampire isn't as easy, especially when he goes to New Orleans and finds every vampire in his "hometown" wants him dead. But help comes from an unexpected source.

A Question Of Answers
When Bobby is suddenly told he is to go to Massachusetts to assist, he knows it has something to do with the mysterious Rhiannon, who is staying at the mansion. And he's not willing to stand by and just let it happen. He knows he shares some sort of past with her, but why can't he remember?

A Whiter Shade Of Pale
Many years ago, Gabriel Knight helped a lost little girl find her way to her foster parents. Years later, he has started dreaming about this child again. Is there a reason for it? And what is this child's connection to Remy?
Warning: this story's not done.