History of the Municipio of Candaba, Pampanga
The first municipal building of Candaba was constructed in 1906 during the administration of the
Presidente Municipal, Eugenio Arroyo, when the Philippines was under the Americans.
The construction of the second municipal building of Candaba was initiated by Mayor Anastacio Gallardo
on October 16, 1954 and was finished on
August 31, 1956 during the term of Mayor Godofredo Gatus.
The third municipal building of Candaba was constructed in 1992 during the term of Mayor Alfonso Pelayo,
the father of the present Candaba
Mayor, Jerry Pelayo. This is the structure that Mayor Jerry Pelayo
expanded, renovated and refurbished.