Euskal Herria - Basque Country: General stuff.
- Buber's Basque Page. English-language Internet guide
to Basque resources.
- Eusnet / Jalgi. Basque Internet Service Providers
- Euskal Herria Journal. An independentist site.
- Elkarri. This group promotes dialogue for a peaceful
settlement of the Basque conflict.
- Basque Arts - Basque Culture and products now on sale
- Jalgi Hadi: a personal homepage
- EHE: pro-language association
- Basque Red Net (Euskal Sare Gorria):
- Eugenio Alberdi´s page (great!)
- Basque Autonomous Govt. site (for 3 provinces only):
- Kaixo. Basque search engine.
- "Readings on Basque Language, Culture, Politics and
Identity" : academic papers translated into English.
Euskal Herria - Basque Country: Linguistic stuff
- Online dictionary: Euskalterm terminology database by
UZEI. Interface in Basque but easy to use. English,
French, Basque and Spanish covered.
- Basque online speech database. Hear the sound of
spoken Basque (the Bakio variety of Bizkaian dialect),
and know (and hear) the phonemes of Basque, courtesy of
- Basque computational linguistics group (Ixa), and one
of their works, the Basque online spell checker, Euspell.
- Larry Trask's Basque site. Trask, a linguist, has
developed an interesting site for foreigners who wish to
know more about the Basque language. A linguistic sketch,
cultural vocabulary and a Basque FAQ are there.
- Linguistic facts, seriously and plainly explained by
another linguist: Manfred Ostrowski.