Welcome!

to Liz's Jewish unschooling homepage

I'm so glad you're able to drop by for awhile. This is my first homepage of any kind, so a few intros are in order. Firstly, I'm Liz, Ima (Mom) to Sarah(13), Nechama(11), Naphtali(6) and Aaron Tzvi(4). We have been homeschooling for the past five years and as you may have observed that I define what we do as "unschooling". I like the recent quote from Home Education Magazine, ..."unschooling is positive as unchaining, unbinding, unleashing, unfolding, unfurling, unlimiting...All mean freedom and growth and vast possibilities to me". We're Jewish homeschoolers, our outlook is quite Orthodox (pun intended). In brief, my goal (along with my kids) is to explore and learn with them how to explore this medium. I've been so thrilled with what I have seen, collected, downloaded, raved about on other homepages and neat Web sites ( more about links below) that, with the gentle prodding of my eldest, I thought I would try and throw my hat into the ring as well. We all benefit from sharing. Be patient with me. Although Sarah is great at HTML, I'm a rank beginner.I'll be fiddling around this page often. What did the ancient philosopher once say, "Take chances, get messy, make mistakes!" (or was that Mz.Frizzle...?)

Sign My GuestbookGuestbook by GuestWorldView My Guestbook

This will get you started:
Homes-cool educational links
This is an interesting parsha page by another Jewish mom
Sarah's Homepage
Nechama's Home Page
Education World (tm) Search Engine
Welcome to The Education Center
Homeschooling Magazines
IdeaNet: The internet resource for Jewish Youth
Jewish Homeschooling Resources
PUDDY'S INTERACTIVE LEARNING
EF Educational Tours - Teacher and Student In...
Internet Resources For Music Teachers
Crayola * Crayola * Crayola * Crayola
The Franklin Institute Science Museum
KidsCom
Exploratorium: ExploraNet
Louvre W3
The Field Museum
KidNews Home Page

© 1997 e-mail away!

This page hosted by GeoCities Get your own Free Home Page