April 19, 2004

This webpage used to be about me; a personal or "vanity" page, if you will. I think such things can (sometimes) be worthwhile, too-- but for now, this is simply my poetry page.

I have delinked my song page, which I'm revising, and my photography page, which is being entirely rebuilt. The guestbook here is new.

If you've been here before today, please note that although only a minority of these poems (perhaps twenty or so) are new titles, all others have been edited-- often dramatically so. Because of this, I've not distinguished the old from the new. They are, however, in roughly chronological order, with minor thematic arrangement.

Before moving on, you might do yourself a favor by making sure you can see all the shaded boxes here-- preferably, in an imaging program, since browsers aren't as accurate. From what I've read online, most monitors are significantly too dark. Read this for more info.

I would also like to share some perspective regarding my technique and presentation.

Still with me? Great; just click on the poetry index. I hope you enjoy your visit, and I'd greatly appreciate feedback through the guestbook.

Yours, Greg

Index

Sign Guestbook View GuestbookMy Mailbox