Church Of Profit$/Church Of /Church Of/Church Of Confusion

Tearing Down the Old Dogmas of the Church to Reveal the Truth-Newly updated in Yellow

(This Church Of Profit$ is an insight/statement not an actual church)

You want the Truth, You can't handle the Truth!-- Jack Nicholson

If you study history and the development of religions you can better understand how and why your churches views came about. The Pagan Roman Gov’t that crucified Jesus later established Christianity as a State Religion and from this came the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican. The Original teachings was that the Messiah was to be a religious and righteous leader that everyone could look up to and follow...and he’d bring peace and prosperity....whether you feel that has been fulfilled or not is a matter of opinion, yet never justified by reason. The Messiah was to be a mere mortal and not a God or Part of God. *click here if you need to see proof* This was a Greek and Roman tradition to make rulers and kings out to be Gods...John, who was of Greek societal influence, labeled Jesus to be king and God, & with Constantine's lack of understanding, started the whole misconception that the Messiah was God. So everything pertaining to the Divinity and stating Jesus to being God is false from then on. Anyone who follows this train of thought is breaking the first Commandment “Thou shall not bow down to graven images or idols.” To bow down to a cross and to put a Human before God is strongly offensive. Even the Jehovah’s Witnesses recognize the Truth and refuse to pray to anyone but God himself. They refuse to get caught up in the Paganistic Roman And Greek distortion of the original doctrines and teachings. Since the Romans and Greeks could never accept Judaism (the original teachings that Jesus grew up with), they created their own version, with many of their customs and ideology intertwined. Thus the Pagan influences with Easter, Christmas etc.

Pagan Influences;
1)The trinity is a pagan concept stolen from the triple goddess.It wasnt instituted until 324ad.
2) The statue of Peter in The Basilica is actually an ancient Roman statue of Jupiter.
3)- Vatican came from two latin words 'vatis can' which means Divining Serpent.
4) December 25 has been used as the birthdate of Persian, Egyptian, Roman, Greek, and Babylonian sun god...5) Communion was originally known as 'eating the god', a ceremony practiced in ancient Rome to symbolize eating the god to obtain the power of the god..
6) Sunday, translated from Persian tongues, signifies 'Mithra's Day,' the Persian Sun God which the ideal of Christ originated.
7) March 25 Long before the birth of Christ pagan Rome honored Cybele, the mother of the Babylonian Messiah, with a special day, March 25th, nine months before December 25th. Today in Rome this is called "the Annunciation of Mary."
8)The Feast of Assumption This is the teaching that Mary saw no corruption, but was in body and soul carried up to heaven and is now invested with all power of heaven and earth. This too, goes back to Babylonian mystery.
9)The Doctrine of Baptismal Regeneration This doctrine of Rome did not come out of mistaken use of Scriptures such as Acts 2:38, but from Babylon itself. The baptism was by immersion and was a part of the initiation rites of Babylonianism. It was a rather rough process along with the other parts of the initiation and if one survived, then he was admitted to the knowledge of the mysteries. It took real courage to submit to these rites. The motivation, please note, was regeneration and pardon of all sins! Babylonianism spread all over the world and it touched all nations. Thus, as you would expect, baptismal regeneration was even found in Mexico before Roman Catholic missionaries ever arrived, as well as in India and among our Anglo ancestors.
10)Easter was another name for Astarte or Istar, which were other names for the queen of heaven. This festival in ancient Babylonianism was a 40-day weeping period for Tammuz just prior to the festival of Astarte (or Istar or Easter), who was said to have received her son back from the dead; for it was taught that he was slain by a wild beast (boar). To him the egg was sacred, depicting the mystery of resurrection. Fifteen hundred years before Christ the hot cross buns of Good Friday were used in the worship of the queen of heaven, the goddess of Easter. They were even called "the boun," i.e., "bun" (Jeremiah 7:18). They were first offered, then later eaten. The egg can be traced back to the fable of the mystic egg of the Babylonians & the myth of Venus(symbol for Lucifer)being born from an egg.....we can go on for ever with formed myths and traditions taken from the Babylonian mystery religion.
In essence Christianity was formed from the pagan Babylonian mystery religion with but a few necessary changes. The temples became the churches, the priests and nuns became the leaders of Christianity. The statues and festivals were given new names, but it was the same system with a new name. Only the names were changed to deceive the innocent. Astarte or Cybele became Mary, and Baal, Krishna, or Mithra became Jesus. This proves to you that the church is not from the Judaic teachings of Jesus but from the Babylonians and their secretive and sinful practices.
Why this happened? Because Tarsus, the capital of Cilicia, was built by Sennacherib, the Assyrian king, in express imitation of Babylon. Now what intricate figure came from Tarsus and introduced the basics of the Babylonian Mystery Religion to Christianity ? Paul did. There's your Guilty Man with a motive. The Pauline power structure, under Constanine, made a series of important decisions, the nature of Jesus-God or man, the virgin birth, the trinity, the resurrection, etc. So most if not all Christians follow Paul's twisted legacy, even though he was a murderer
*NEW FINDING*
Lucius Agrius (ca.107bce-41bce) Roman soldier and Mithrasic High Priest (during ca.67bce- 41bce)
(Mithras was a Roman God that predated Jesus with a similar virgin birth, resurrection story & More.)This early historical text states: "Among these soldiers was a strong and mighty warrior, whose personality drew many of the Cilicians to him. He was a holy man, and was therefore sought after as a man of wisdom. He led the Cilicians in Prayer at dawn, and again at mid-day and at dusk, never failing to praise his God, Whom he called Mithras." More Proof that Rome and Paul's Christian Religion is the Mystery Babylon Religion and masked it behind new names. Mithra=Most Jesus Myths that made him seem Supernatural. Cilicia was swarming with the secret practice of Mithraism in this predated recording of history, and we already know Paul was from Cilicia and made the decisions on Jesus' virgin birth, resurection and his man/god myth, therefore; Paul, is the guilty party on how it all came about.
"And there came one of the seven angels (of Michael) which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgement of the great whore that sitteth upon many watters...So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full on names of blasphemy...And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." (Revelation 17:1,3,5)
"And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.....The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth...And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth." Revelation 17:6,9,18
[Note: Scholars place the time of this Revelation at approximately 95 A.D. The city which then ruled the world was Rome, literally built on seven hills.]

The next verses on the Beast, they want you to believe these are the anti christ of the end times, but that's so you don't notice who fits these verses to a tee, because if you read carefully, these things were about their generation and not the later generations. See:(I John 2:18, Rev 1:1,3,9,19, Rev 3:11, Rev 22:6,7,10,12,Matthew 24:31-34?).
13:3 One of its (3) heads seemed to have a mortal wound(gashes of thorns) , but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder. (This describes Jesus)
13:11 Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. (Split personality:Saul/Paul or the Formed Church which rose suddenly with a split Religious and Political Power.)
13:12 It (Paul or the Church)exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and (Paul or the Church) makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast (Jesus), whose mortal wound was healed.
13:14 and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them make an image for the beast (Christ on the cross)which was wounded by the sword and yet lived;
13:15 and it (Paul or the Church)was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak(apparitions), and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
(those who weren’t Christians were slain-as in Crusades and Inquisition etc.) (Disturbingly, many people have asked me who has ever been slain in the name of or by the Church-WOW!-What kind of Mind control is at work here?)

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit...Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." (Bible, Matthew 7:15-20)
One of the many corrupt trees being, the paganistic evil of Roman, Greek, and the beast of Babylon Empires, thus the fruits of that tree being the Roman Catholic Church (the Vatican being the extension of that controlling and world dominating Antichristic Roman Empire.) As well, they distort the simplistic teachings of Equality and Right Conduct, which are the essence for a peaceful atmosphere, Brotherhood & unity, which leads to Peace. In all religions Fundamentally we are advised to adopt a peaceful way of Life.. For some reason, instead of this, they teach end of the world helplessness, damnation, destruction and despair. Also a Key fact is missing in one's education on the subject. This missing information is the key to understanding who to trust. The fact is there were predated Myths that were identical to the Jesus myth such as Horus,Mithra,Krishna, and others. This fact then tells us that certain aspects were taken from other cultures in order to make their Idol a more holy and miraculous figure. They in fact stole the lures and placed them upon their idol in order to grab their followers. If you don't believe me then find a non biased book on both Mithra and Horus and see the same exact descriptions as was placed later in date to the man they called Jesus.
On page 236 in Volume One of Abbot's "The History of Rome" he speaks of Emperor Constantine realizing his crumbling empire, decided to move to Constantinople. He left his seat of government and authority in Rome to the POPE. The Roman Catholic Church was invented with Emperor Constantine's help in 324AD. That year should go down in history as the turning point of civilization. From that year on we entered great darkness. Before 324AD the Christian Churches were not centralized and there existed no all-embracing dogma. Also the Trinity wasn't instituted until 324 ad. with Constantines help.
NEW (to back this up)
In the Old Testament, Daniel, refers to the Messiah repeatedly as "The Son Of Man" (annoited one). Also, the Dead Sea Scrolls reveals the same reference to the Messiah as "SON of MAN" throughout the many books. It's only in the New Testament that he is refered to as "Son of God", and the original words could have easily been lost or miss perceived as words are often taken literal and miss interpreted. The actual only mention to "Son of God" is in the Scrolls (the books of Apocryphons, the Church burned and hid from the people), and it might disturb people to know what it reveals.
"An Aramaic Apocalypse" 4Q246 part2 "The Son of God he will be proclaimed (or proclaim himself) and the son of the most high they will call him....They will reign for years on the earth & they will trample all. People will trample people (THIS has Happened in the Name of the Church) Untill the People of God (God's Chosen/Jews) will arise and all will rest by the sword (war no more). Their (the Chosen ones) kingdom will be an eternal kingdom, and their path will be in truth. They will judge the earth in truth and all will make peace. The sword will cease and all will pay homage to them (the keepers of the covenant)."
4Q246 of the scrolls is interpreted by many scholars the same way I’ve perceived it. Like a Shooting star (morning star attributed to Jesus’ Birth ,But also the name attributed to Lucifer) “Son of God” & “Son of the Most High” were the arrogant and mistaken appellation of the leaders of sons of darkness. Says Flusser who also said these verses referred to the Anti Christ, which proves that the false Christ takes not only from God but from people finding ,understanding and accepting the real Christ. Isaiah 14:12 How you are fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, O Son of Morning Light!("The Son of the SUN god Satan" / Lucifer)... You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven, above the stars of GOD, I will set my throne on High!" Revelation 22:16, I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and I am the Bright and Morning Star. Jesus therefore admitted being Lucifer. As well as admiting it in (2 Peter 1:19)& (Rev 2:28). Remember In the ages before the war in heaven, twelve archangels occupied the seats of power under Lucifer, who served as God's vicegerent or deputy. The Twelve Disciples chosen by Christ is the proof there’s something wrong cause the Messiah is to have “7” according to the Messiah Texts and the scroll(4Q403 I,ii,18-29) AND MITHRA HAD 12. Notice it said(in correct bibles): "in the ages BEFORE THE WAR in Heaven"? These things took place before this earth turned Heaven and it's final conflict and not in the Heavens. So precise language is important and if they change words or leave out words as they often do, this keeps you from getting major pieces of the puzzle. Books on the subject go on to tell us the Messiah’s not to be humble, SINLESS, or one who teaches love & forgiveness,& especially not be an offering for the atonement of sins. All scripture on the Messiah, and scrolls outside scripture, all tell us the Messiah is to be a Judge, a Triumphed leader (not necessarily by war but possibly by vision) and a wise ruler. He will rid the oppressors (who oppresses the people more, putting their hand and values into every nation telling even Muslims and Hindus what is right or wrong when they have no right in their affairs. Trying to convert and invade. Even controlling their own nations by fear and Power.- Guess which righteous ones do that?) Lastly He is to Establish a Heaven on earth for eternity. This is now possible, cause we can now rid all the ills and bring everything that’s enjoyable to this life by fixing things broke by new discoveries however the Church always suppresses anything that allows us to progress into this heaven on earth even to the extent of telling us it's not on earth but the scriptures (mentioned later) tell you that heaven is indeed this grace on Earth.-Get the picture? IN conclusion, None of these traits fits any previous Prophets and none of them were in the Hidden Torah or Messiah texts by name. Until now, when your done reading this page go to the flashing banner at the Bottom marked “is This Guy Really The Messiah” and understand we can have all that God Promised if you really have faith in his plans. (It's a shocker and is not for the faint of heart)
Commentary on Habakkuk (IQpHab)
column 10 refers to the wickedess being masked under the righteousness (deception) Mentioning the Wicked Priest and the righteousness as justice perverted. Wicked , Kittim, and an Eagle(Roman symbol on Vatican Altar) is mentioned tying Romans in this wicked scenerio. Also refers to people breaking the covenant and profaned the holy, not believing or receiving the true teacher that speaks for God. VIII column 15 talks about arrogant men who seize wealth and pledges , Hell like death, Opression and plundering. Obviously, another reference to future Church activities throughout history. Also mentions evil profiting for his house (Like Church of Profit$ reveals), perching their nest like high, cutting off people, and forfeiting their soul from their “wall” (veil they created).
More warnings in Scripture:
In the Book of Micah (MIKE)"Man's enemies will be of his own house." (Warning your own structure will be the enemy, you so speak about)

Bel (BAAL) was the sun god of "Babylon". Before Jesus, he was the one called the lord of the universe, he was killed, but restored to life. His death and resurrection were celebrated annually also. Thus it's all just a borrowed Myth. Now all over in the Scrolls it warns of the “Party of Belial” as the darkness and opposition to God and Michael. Calling Belial the demonic counterpart / Satan. Consider to this day they use a cross with the sun symbol behind it and statues and emblems of the Sun, in the Vatican and many Churches and Evangelical Broadcasts on TV. The Son Praised, is "The Son of the SUN god Satan", and they haven’t let go of that paganism yet. Therefore they worship the Belial and also the cross which has always been a symbol of death predating the Romans. How obvious does it have to get before people take heed and notice what's going on?
Deut 18:20 "But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die." (as Jesus did Die a cursed death)
backing this verse is; "A Moses Apocryphon" 4 Q375 of the scrolls undeniably states that the prophet who is slain is not the "ONE" but the one the Council doesn't put to death will be the anoited. Fragment 1 states: And the prophet who will arise and speak defection in your midst, turning you away from God, shall be put to death. But if the tribe from which he originates stands up for him and says let him not be put to death, for he is righteous; he is a trustworthy prophet...etc...the rest talks about the ceremony of pouring oil to annoit him. This prophecy was partially fullfilled in the previous deaths of Prophets and will be complete when the official annoiting (from the Council)takes place.
Ezekiel 28:9-10 Will you say before him that slays you, "I am G-d"? but you are a man, and no god, in the hand of him who slays you. You shall die the deaths of the uncircumcised, by the hand of Gentiles: for I have spoken it!
For those who find this troublesome, you perceive that, out of my non conformist Ideas that shatter your reality. Psychology is a big part of Philosophy and religion...If we don't understand our history, psychology, and sociology how can you understand or have faith in your religion 'cause it would only be based on myth, Folklure, tradition, ritual, and the fact you were born into the beleif and grow up around and with friends involved in those same beliefs...Then you are likely to be close minded and set in those beliefs.
Remember, Pagan influences distort your outlook and practice concerning the original teachings: that God wants us to enjoy the bounties of this world and use it's gifts for the betterment of man kind and the service of God. To often Zealous members place an excessive emphasis on Doctrine and dogma- adhereing to a strict observance of the symbolic forms and placing an undo emphasis upon the attainment of another world....but I’m sorry to say that the original teachings of Judea that Jesus grew up with and practiced state that God wants us to enjoy the bounties of this world and use it's gifts for the betterment of man kind and the service of God. Salvation is not through adherence and meticulous administration of Symbolic rites. Salvation is gained through one’s efforts. Those efforts should be focused on making life and the Planet a better place and easier to live in, so that we can share these blessings with our sons and daughters and their offspring and any future family lines down the road.
TO BACK THIS UP
psalms 37:29 The righteous themselves will possess the earth, and they will reside forever ! upon it. (Once again it says earth and not heaven in the sky) Many places it talks of this earth being the grace and but people are forfeiting it for the attainment of a place that doesn't exist and in that they're selfish and their offspring will suffer because they're to bound in traditions and pride to change their ways. You want to go to some made up place in the sky but warning all Prophecies, from scripture and outside scripture, tell of the false teacher leading people to take them to the sky (or stars).
"For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it. 22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it." (KJV)
"So will it be on the earth and among all the nations...gleanings are left (i.e., a few people will remain)...They raise their voices, they shout for joy...singing: 'Glory to the Righteous One'..." (Isaiah 24:13-16). "In that day the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the kings on the earth below...the Lord Almighty will reign on Mount Zion in Jerusalem..." (Isaiah 24:21-23). "He will swallow up death forever...." (Isaiah 25:8). "But your dead will live; their bodies will rise. You who dwell in the dust, wake up and shout for joy...the earth will give birth to her dead." see it's the earth you'll see the dead awake and not heaven...you look at it as impossible cause you watch to many dawn of the dead movies but that's not how it will happen...I have scientific proof it's possible. To find out more about Visions of the Future and My Revelataions.
Here’s the Kicker, so if heaven is on earth then the great story of 1/3 of the angels falling away to Lucifer who also had 12 people seated with him in the ages before the Battle in heaven, is actually the premonition or prophecy of Jesus, his 12 desciples, 1/3 of the world following him, who also called himself Morning Star and placed himself higher than God (Isaiah 14:12). Now, Michael, the chief of the heavenly angels, who will rise at the end of the age (Daniel 12:1-3), is also known as the King of the heaven on earth. So Michael would be his actual name during these events, because of the way the scripture words these verses, tell us this. The scripture claims the names will be from the Bible, that way you'll know they are true, therefore Michael can't be called Jesus, he'd have to be called Michael as it's written. All over the Bible and Scrolls it makes it obvious that Michael is the Messiah who leads the straight path and brings us the understanding of the mysteries of heaven and earth, life, death and eternity and judges over the kingdom as it was a story not of the heavens we thought but of the future which will be a heaven. All of Jesus' roles are stolen from Michael verses, and what would be the most deceptive way of taking from God and the one who's to expose you? Placing himself as Michael before he gets to the scene was the perfect way to keep Michael from doing his work, the most cunning and deceptive of practices that the people bought: hook, line, and sinker. In short, the people let the opposite entity have it's way, and they've been helping it's goals ever since.
Now the Messiah verse: "he cometh with clouds of heaven" actually means confusion of heaven or "with God or his angels" cause Clouds sometimes meant Angels or God. (doesn’t say comes from, says comes with) which we just cleared up the clouded perceptions of. If you follow the distorted teachings and take it literal then you await a supernatural being to pop right down even though the Bible states he’s to be just a man brethren, like Moses. "And a right Prophet (Prophet of Righteousness ) will the Lord your God give you, a Prophet from among you, of your brethren ......(like you a man amongst men so once again where does the confusion set in as placing him higher?) Another verse: "...out of thee (Man) shall come forth unto me a Judge to be Ruler in Israel, and this is the King Messiah." Jesus was neither judge or ruler and never brought life eternal yet they place such a thing to confuse people. These supernatural myths chase the rational and logical person from even believing in God cause they also can’t accept someone popping from the sky thus it chases people from God.
I think too many people put an emphasis on the words without taking action and making them work...."NIGHT"
"The heart of the discerning (i.e., persons who detect things) acquires knowledge; the ears of the wise seek it (i.e., knowledge) out." (Proverbs 18:15).
Problems with the Church: Sorry but the Church programs and policies are aimed at promoting denominatioalism, rather than the enrichment of Community spirit and promotion of human welfare. Local churches especially in the inner cities are taking in the communities money yet they do nothing successful in stopping the crimes,drugs, family downfall,children getting into trouble, guns, knives, etc etc. The Church in addition to services should be promoting study groups, community interaction, forums for discussion and solving problems (they have the space for it),Family counseling would be advised,clubs for activities that are positive like clean up or fixing the neighborhood...etc etc.the Church should be stimilating creative thoughts rather than suppressing them as well as constructive actions rather than creating destructive behavior.

How I chose this name: Vatican corruption: It has always been my belief as well as, many a scholar’s theory, that The Vatican collects all that money and art from the parishes and donations, and hoards it away for when the troubling times come they plan on controlling by wealth and power. John Paul the 1st was determined to look into the Churches financial dealings...his investigation uncovered Vatican connections to the Mafia, and a powerful right wing Freemason’s group (the upside down pentigram) Before the investigation could be carried out, he was dead (of course) (you don’t think the Mafia laundered money through the church do you???? HMMMM????)By the way they removed key evidence from John Paul’s room, and ordered his body to be embalmed immediately without an autopsy. (go figure) When John Paul the 2nd was elected to replace...he never followed John Paul the 1st instructions on the matter and the whole fiasco was swept under the rug. The Freemasons started having a major involvement in the financial dealings of the Vatican arrests followed in 79 over such dealings. More murder...more deceit...more cover up...what is really going on? Who really controls the church that wants 10% or more of your income? And that is how I chose the name...Church of Profit$--------------------------------- In St. Peter, Vatican secretary of state Pius XI and XII both got along well with Fascist Regimes they accepted Hitler and even refused to excommunicate him and Mussolini , and communicated with both the french and German clergy to assure them they had the blessings of the Church in their endevers. He justified his acceptance of Germany invading Poland by saying “There are forty million Catholics in the Reich” (guess they didn’t want to lose all that donation money? or ?? Here’s one explanation:The Kirchensteuer (church tax which is declined from wages even today from Germans who don’t denounce their religion) In 1978 this tax amounted to $1.9 billion which a major portion went to the Vatican in Rome. (Some of this Paragraph's Context Taken From John Hogue's Writtings and My previous Studies and Beliefs.)

In 1517 the Church began selling indulgences to the German people. These Catholics were told that in exchange for their assistance in building Rome's St. Peter's Cathedral, they would receive full pardon for all sins, past, present and future. Furthermore, all their loved ones who reside in purgatory would gain immediate access to Heaven. HMMM, buying your way to salvation, not bad.

Why I will Be persecuted for exposing the truth:

Wars, pain, and suffering: Most of the Thousand's of wars fought in the past three thousand years have been over the differences in faith, differences of human belief in the definition of truth. Throughout history every radical attempt to lift human consciousness has been met with violent opposition and persecution, particularly from those who are trying to retain the status quo . .................. Men of Vision have been persecuted and killed by Priests and Politicians in order for them to retain and manipulate power and at the same time claim that it was for the good of their philosophy. And at the same time they suppress vital information and censor it so that you won’t know the truth so they still maintain that power and control.(Some of this Paragraph, also From John Hogues notations, with my expansion of the theme.)
Common Questions: some steming from wrong perceptions causing affections that infect the understanding. But By far what’s some peoples setback from grabbing my concepts are their assumptions of me, traditions, ego, incompetency , and deceptions of the senses.
Sorry, the above statement was for those who like to twist and read into our writings the wrong way. We all have seen this in chat rooms and other forms of media, by that, we can learn not to do it to others as I will explain an important fact you can't deny. The fact that all words are as good as the reader and his intention and perception as everyone comes up with their own twist and not necessarily the message intended as it was written...The lesson in this: proving literal interpretation as severely harmful. People may at the same time be encouraged and nourished by some things that are true but unknowingly accept error along with it. Unfortunately, sometimes even a small amount of error may be dangerous. (Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? 1Corinthians 5;v6).........
Why is it that the old testament and the Judaic practice that Jesus stems from has a non literal approach to the bible (the rabbis present t! he stories and the passages of the old testament for the congregation to ponder. It is to serve as an example to go by for the individual to decide how it pertains to modern life), but suddenly the Romans get their hand on the extension of the religion and make a literal interpration of the old and new books? This is what has caused all that pain and suffering throughout the ages, over this one BIG mistake.

Q: Why do you degrade the Church?...... A: Besides the before mentioned; they seem to omit causes that have defiled the nature of man...or they brush it under the rug or leave it unchecked. Is it Arrogance or Pride that allows them to skip the substance of our being and our mistakes? The same that allows them to displace blame without taking responsibility and admitting the faults. Maybe they can try to change that which inflicts the problems...or they'd rather us go on as usual on our path to destruction, just over the matter of pride or sake of tradition. When I recently read the Dead Sea Scrolls I found that the Church Missinterpreted and changed the intended meanings of the original texts and placed false myths upon their Idol that had nothing to do with the real meaning of the Prophecy. They Stole verses and placed them as someone elses writting even though the words predated such writters. What I found disturbed me deeply, as there was so much proof of major proportions that contradicted and tainted people! s understanding, yet no-one has bothered to revise the Bible over such new findings. This proves they aren't interested in the truth, they are interested in maintaining their control, power and influence.
Q: Do you beleive or follow the Commandments? A: Yes, we need to be guided in actions by spiritual laws that should be common knowledge to all. The laws we know as commandments should be obeyed by everyone naturally, for everyone should see that disobeying the commandment meant doing themselves and their offspring harm, like a ripple effect we leave this world a mess and we and our offspring have to live in that same mess. Therefore if we are willing to commit it we would have to bare it being commited upon ourselves, as we'd have no right to cry foul if we were doing the same things to others. It Goes Beyond religion, it is a humanitarian tool guide for survival and existence. Without them we just end up living in a society that doesn't function and in that society, we learn to hate.

Q: Nostradamus predicted a man was to break down the walls of the church with eloquent speaches, freeing people from the old dogmas/ structures,often abused through out history to entrap followers into obedience. The Name you were given and use "Night" fits this prophecy in that the name was to mean something or symbolised by the moon. Are you that Spiritual leader? A: Sometimes By leaving an idea to be exposed, we sometimes create that reality and become the fulfillment of that prophecy. In other words that is up to people to make that fruition, I am to be only if people make it to be.(NEW ADDITION)There's a great lesson in that last answer: I feel that the pandoras box has been opened, that meaning the Church taught about the devil (SATAN) and hell and now we must live with the circumstances of that concept comming to be, through our ideas being introduced. It is as plain as day in the Beginning of the Bible, in Genesis, that clearly tells us not to eat of the tree of Knowledge of good and evil. Yet the Church has used this to control and entrap their followers into obedience. Thus Opening this Pandoras Box we were so warned about. Telling people they are damned ,and going to hell, is why so many people turn from God and the religion....that idea chases them away, making them feel inferior. Some are, so enraged, that they try to get even and take to the concept of Satan, which the church started in the first place. This problem is causing alot of people to become non beleivers, but if only they can realize that it is man's false teaching and ego that they don't beleive in and not God.

Q:In chating with you, it seems that you know of things and answers to questions many religions dare not answer, so how were these revealed to you? A: I have been Blessed by a unique closeness to God and his Plans.....he only reveals life to those who are directly close to him and his Commandments. To know G-d, one must directly & honestly seek G-d. How He reveals Himself to you is exactly as He want's you to know Him. Me being The Speaker (revealer) I become composed of the power to feel and the power of intellect together. Therefore because of knowledge , which is not limited in time and space, I am able to be connected in all of existence and with all times. Therefore the power to bring close that which is beneficial and to reject that which is damaging is not limited in time and place or predjudices. (In layman terms we must learn from our history and our mistakes and accept goodness and wisdom without predjudice to where or who it came from. Although, to often, we place blame or ignore the problems only to repeat them again and again.)--GO FIGURE!
Q: Where are some of us going wrong? A: besides placing trust in man before God,& Egoism I would say: The prophets (including Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel) were spokesmen for God to the people and to their leaders: they often disagreed with the men in power and had no fear of expressing their messages from God -- generally directing against the idolatry and "false gods." Jeremiah warned the people not to use idols such as totem-pole-like "gods" Idols: it has Imigrated into Men’s minds from the dogma’s of the churches philosophies, also from the wrong path of the Hierarchy that imposes the control. It is in the way they bow to the cross, burn candles, kiss medalions and worship a Prophet as God Himself in place of God.
Q: Where can we find out about the validity of the New Testament? A:Below you'll find the URL for a fascinating Jesus seminar that rationaly analizes and revises the texts and fallecies.
Seminar On the Revision of The New Testament
NEW: My Additional Pages Including Revelation, and Religious Abuse
Here is someone who started an actual Church called Church Of Profit$...It is a very entertaining page but also makes a great statement....you don't wanna miss it!
Updated/back online Night's Philosophic Satire & Insightful Quotes
World Peace Links & Free Desktop Wallpapers

Sometimes it is our intent to do good but sometimes it is not what's best, we are usually not able to see the big picture 'cause our traditions or egos get in the way of seeing the truth.--Night (Author of this Page)
The Understanding:
I have experienced life through it’s many ruins, and from the pits of society I have been.... I believe that it is the only way man can truly appreciate and respect his life and others, who happen to walk with him. We should respect, not step, on those around us, like life was some power play game........ Whether we walk above or below won’t make us any better or worse, because we must all sleep with the same pain. We should try to get a better understanding of our peers, but we must first try to understand our own psyche and abilities........ For we must stop judging ourselves and others by their position, we should start worrying about our own stability. For all the travel, high and low I have seen, It has brought me a better way to judge others .......... One that is open, honest, and true, with sympathy and compassion for those who are my sisters and brothers......(NIGHT)

The Open Your Mind Ring
The Open Your Mind Ring is owned by Mike Night
[ Next | Previous | Skip | >Next 5 | Random ]
To join
the Ring or for info.

Esotericism Banner Ad
The Esotericism Banner Exchange Is linked Here to Teach the Lost in Faith Who Need to See why they were chased away, and I'm not responsible for What Banners Pop Up

E-Mail Mike Night

Important: don't forget to remove the words ‘removespam’ in the e-mail address before sending

This page hosted by GeoCitiesGet your own Free Home Page
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Church Church Church Church of Profit$ Church of profit$ Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Prophecy Prophecy Prophecy Prophecy Theology Theology Theology Theology Church Church Church Revelation Revelation Revelation Revelation Philosophy Philosophy Philosophy Philosophy Religion Religion Religion Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Seeker Seeker Seeker Seeker Truth Truth Truth Truth Story Story Story Story History History History History History History Myth Myth Myth Myth Myth Myth Ritual Ritual Ritual Ritual Logic Logic Logic Logic Faith Faith Faith Faith Faith Faith Faith Nostradamus Nostradamus #####################################################

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .