Nathan's Exhaustive Guide to the Temples of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Ok, so it's not exhaustive yet, but it will be someday.
These pages are about the temples of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints . I am gathering pictures of the Baptistrys, Sealing Rooms, Ordinance Rooms, Celestial Rooms and other important rooms of each temple. Right now I have pictures of at least some of these rooms for over half of the temples, as indicated on each of the two lists below. Including the newest temples in Caracas Venezuela, Houston Texas, Birmingham Alabama, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic and Boston Massachusetts. I am still collecting pictures so watch for updates.
Unless otherwise indicated all photographs are copyrighted by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
All pictures of the temple interiors come from one of the published sources listed below:
- Improvement Era Magazine (Improvement Era)
- Ensign Magazine (Ensign)
- Church News, published by Deseret News (Church News)
- Temples of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints 1976, published by Ensign Magazine (Temples 1976)
- Temples of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints 1988, published by Ensign Magazine (Temples 1988)
- Temples of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints 2000, published by Ensign Magazine (Temples 2000)
- Nolan Porter Olsen "The Logan Temple" 1978 (Olsen)
- Manti Temple Centennial Committee "The Manti Temple Centennial 1888-1988" 1988 (Manti Temple)
- V. A. Wood "The Alberta Temple: Center and Symbol of Faith" 1989 (Wood)
- Delbert V. Groberg "The Idaho Falls Temple: The First LDS Temple in Idaho" 1985 (Groberg)
- Twila Bird "Build Unto My Holy Name: The Story of the Denver Temple" 1987 (Bird)
- Open House Brochures from various temple open house tours (Open House Brochure)
- LDS Church Media Kits (Media Kit)
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.