CITY OF SAN FERNANDO
CITY OF SAN FERNANDO HERITAGE DISTRICT
 Old Pampanga High School Building -
Although only the frame remains today, plans for restoration are already on
their way as the it will be the future site of the Kapampangan Cultural
Center. Once completed, it will house the Museong Kapampangan
currently in Clark Field.
Built in 1912. Served as the main building of the Pampanga High School until 1935 when it was transferred to its present site. The building was then used as an annex of the school. It also served as the site of the University of the Philippines Extension Program in San Fernando, Pampanga after floods hit San Fernando in 1995.
Among its graduates is former President Diosdado P. Macapagal.
[2a] Pampanga Provincial Capitol Building - Seat of the provincial
government of Pampanga. Constructed after the provincial capital of Pampanga was transferred from Bacolor to San Fernando in 1904. Was the site of a major battle between guerilla forces and the Japanese Imperial Army during World War II.
[2b] Macario Arnedo Park - Mini-park in front of the Provincial
[2c] Gen. Maximino Hizon Statue and Burial Site
[2d] Zoilo Hilario y Sangalang Marker
 San Fernando Train Station - Inaugurated by Governor-General Eulogio Despujol and Bernardino
Nozaleda, Archbishop of Manila, on February 23, 1892. Jose P. Rizal debarked from the station on June 27, 1892 and again the next day en route to
Bacolor. During the Death March in April1942, was the ending point of the long walk from
Bataan, from which Filipino and American prisoners-of-war were carted to Capas, Tarlac en route to their final destination, Camp O'Donnell.
***V. Tiomico Street***
 Vicente Hizon Residence
***A. Consunji Street***
 Serafin Lazatin Residence - Built by Serafin Lazatin y Ocampo and Encarnacion Singian in 1925. During the Japanese Occupation, was sequestered by the Japanese Imperial Army together with other residences in San Fernando, and served as residence of Gen. Masaharu Homma, 14th Army Commander.
 Tabacalera House - Built By Tabacalera for Don Ramon Lopez, their representative in San Fernando. The first floor of the house served as the office of
Tabacalera. It was later purchased by Simeon Ocampo. During the Japanese Occupation, was sequestered by the Japanese Imperial Army together with other residences in San Fernando, and served as the headquarters of the
Kempeitai. Countless executions were done by the Japanese Imperial Army in its grounds. Its current owner is Marco
 Basilio Ocampo Residence
 Hizon-Singian Residence
HISTORY: Built by Anacleto Hizon and Victoria Singian in 1870. Inherited by their daughter Victoria Singian Hizon who married Godofredo Rodriguez y Yabut from
Bacolor. During the Japanese Occupation, was sequestered by the Japanese Imperial Army together with other residences in San Fernando. Served as headquarters of Gen. Walter Krueger of the 6th American Army after the liberation. Inherited by Gerry Catalino Hizon Rodriguez, former President of
Pasudeco, who is married to Aurora Angeles.
 Teodoro Santos Residence
 Andres Eusebio Residence - Constructed by Don Teodoro
Santos. The first site of the Pampanga High school when it first opened in 1908. Later became the residence of the Eusebio Family, the site of the Philippine Harvardian College and the Pampanga Hotel and
Panciteria, now Pampanga Lodge and Restaurant.
 Cathedral of San Fernando - First structure of wood and thatch built on this site by the Agustinian friars in 1755 under the patronage of San Fernando III, King of
Castille. Fray Sebastian Moreno, O.S.A. was its first cura parroco. On October 17, 1757, towsfolk petitioned the governor-general for exemptions from tribute to enable them to build the church and convent. Transferred to the care of secular priests in 1788. The construction of the present church started during the same year under the supervision Fr. Manuel
Canlas, its first secular cura parroco, and a committee composed of the principales of the town led by then gobernadorcillo Bernabe
Pamintuan. Construction was completed in 1808. Rededicated to the Assumption of Our Lady.
President Emilio F. Aguinaldo and his cabinet viewed the Philippine Revolutionary Army from the windows of the convento on October 9, 1898. Church and convento were burned by the Philippine Revolutionary Army on orders of Gen. Antonio Luna, on May 4, 1899. Again destroyed by fire in 1939. Restored by architect Fernando H.
Elevated to Cathedral when it became the seat of the Diocese of San Fernando, canonically created by Pope Pius XII in 1948. The diocese was elevated by Pope Paul VI, to the Archdiocese of San Fernando, in 1975. Its first bishop was
Mons. Cesar Ma. Guerrero, D.D. He was followed by the Most Rev. Emilio A.
Cinense, D.D., who became the first archbishop, and the Most Rev. Oscar V. Cruz,
D.D. The current archbishop is the Most Rev. Paciano B. Aniceto, D.D.
 Abad Santos Birthplace
 Residence of Amando Dayrit
 Archdiocesan Chancery
***Del Pilar Road***
Residence of Vivencio Cuyugan
***Santo Niņo Viejo Road***
 Foundation Site of Iglesia Ni Cristo
ARCHDIOCESAN MUSEUM AND ARCHIVES - Housed in the University of the Assumption, Sitio
Unisite, Brgy. Del Pilar. For reservations contact at least one week in
advance: Univ. of the Assumption (045) 961-5675; Archbishop's Office (045)
Center for Kapampangan Studies - Holy Angel University, Santo Rosario
Street; Museum, library and research center; open from Monday to Saturday;
Entrance fee P10 for non-HAU students and faculty; Currently on exhibit at the
Museum: Porac/Candaba artifacts Gallery: Kapampangan Retablo,
Alex Castro santo collection; (045)
888-8691/625-9620 loc. 312.
Museo ning Angeles - [Santo Rosario Street]
Santo Rosario Church - [Santo Rosario Street]
- Holy Family Building
- Pamintuan House - [Santo Entierro Street] site of the first anniversary
celebration of the Republika Filipina on June 12, 1899.
- Residence of Angel Pantaleon de Miranda - [Santo Rosario Street] house of
the founders of Angeles City
- Nepomuceno House and Camalig - [Santo Rosario Street] restaurant and art
gallery (045) 888-1064/322-7445
- Astro Park
Church of Apalit
- Shrine of St. Peter [Apu Iro] - [burned]
- Municipal Building
Church of Arayat
- Mt. Arayat National Park - [San Juan
- Foridablanca Park
- Sitio Palakol
- HACIENDA PAGYURUAN
 Infante House
 Chapel of the Sto. Niņo
Church of Betis
- Church of Guagua
Church of Lubao
- Diosdado Macapagal Birthplace
- Kamikaze East Airfield
- Marcos Santos Residence
- Marcos Village
- Dau Shopping Center
- CLARK SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
 Clark Museum
 Museong Kapampangan
 Fort Stotsenberg Gateposts
 Manuel Roxas Deathplace Marker
 The White House
 Mimosa Leisure Estate
 Fontana Leisure Park
 Philippine Centennial Exposition [closed]
- Pampanga Agricultural College
- Church of Magalang
- Church of Porac
- Visita of Pio
- Visita of Hacienda Dolores
- Dara Falls
- Villa Sta. Catalina
- Paciano Dizon y Santos Marker
- Clay Pot Shops - [Sto. Tomas-Minalin
- Church of Santa Rita
- Villa Epifania
- Sasmuan Fishing Port
- Residence of Monico Mercado