Caught up in
- The Female always makes the rules.
- The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
- The Female can change her mind at any given point of time.
- The Male must never change his mind without expressed written consent from the Female.
- The Female is never wrong.
- If the Female is wrong, it is becasue of a flagrant misunderstanding which was the direct result of something the Male said or did wrong.
- If rule six (6) applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
- The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
- The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.
- Any attempt to document these rules could result in bodily harm.
- If the Female has PMS, all rules are null and void.
- The Male cannot, under any circumstances, diagnose PMS.