The "HOLY" BIBLE says
1. After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.
14. For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15. Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
1 Thessalonians 2.15
13. Howbeit no man spake openly of him for fear of the Jews.
14. Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
25. Then said some of them of Jerusalem, Is not this he, whom they seek to kill?
26. But, lo, he speaketh boldly, and they say nothing unto him. Do the rulers know indeed that this is the very Christ?
Rabbi means "teacher"
My Yahoo Answers postings
11/20/2007 - How might sexual abstinence harm ones health?
11/20/2007 - Acid asked: "Christians : Jews Killed Jesus according to Paul?"
Morgaine answered: "Jesus specified that his teachings were only for the Jews."
Wixclan commented: "Was Jesus a Jewish supremacist? Please cite your source, Morgaine."
11/20/2007 - Wixclan commented: "MATTHEW 15 (King James Version)? 24 But he answered and said, I AM NOT SENT BUT UNTO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. 26 But he answered and said, IT IS NOT MEET TO TAKE THE CHILDREN'S BREAD, AND TO CAST IT TO DOGS."
THANK YOU for visit. I installed a www.digits.com/ counter on June 25, 1996. It read 518 on July 8,1997 and 564 on September 27, 1997.
Please send your e-mail to