Union City Municipal Code - Traffic
- 9-101 Motor Vehicle Requirements
- 9-102 Authorized Emergency Vehicle Defined
- 9-103 Operation of Authorized Emergency Vehicles
- 9-104 Following Emergency Vehicles
- 9-105 Running Over Fire Hoses, etc.
- 9-106 Driving on Streets Closed For Repair, etc.
- 9-107 Reckless Driving
- 9-108 Driving Under the Influence
- 9-109 One-Way Streets
- 9-110 Unlaned Streets
- 9-111 Laned Streets
- 9-112 Yellow Lines
- 9-113 Micellaneous Traffic-Control Signs, etc.
- 9-114 General Requirements for Traffic-Control Signs, etc.
- 9-115 Unauthorized Traffic-Control Signs,etc.
- 9-116 Presumption with Respect to Traffic-Control Signs, etc.
- 9-117 School Safety Patrols
- 9-118 Driving Through Funerals or Other Processions
- 9-119 Damaging Pavement
- 9-120 Clinging to Vehicles in Motion
- 9-121 Riding on Outside of Vehicles
- 9-122 Backing Vehicles
- 9-123 Projections from the Rear of Vehicles
- 9-124 Causing Unnecessary Noise
- 9-125 Vehicles and Operators to be Licensed
- 9-126 Passing
- 9-127 Truck Routes
- 9-128 City Tags
- 9-129 Operation and Parking of Motor Vehicles on Public Property
- 9-130 Use of Drivers License in Leiu of Bail
- 9-131 Junked and Certain Other Motor Vehicles and Accessories and Junk Yards
- 10-231 Caves, Wells, Cisterns, etc.
- 10-232 Interference With Traffic
- 10-233 Anti-noise Regulations
- 10-234 Fortune Telling, etc..
- 10-235 Use of Water From Fire Plugs
- 10-236 Trespassing
UCPD Main Menu
Get your own Free Home Page