what our logo represents
Merry Meet!This site is a haven for a revolutionary kind of philosophy: the pro-life ethic from a neopagan perspective. Unfortunately, there are certain prejudices and stereotypes that have made it very difficult for pagan pro-lifers to find a place where they belong. How many in the pagan community believe the stereotype that pro-lifers are woman-hating Bible-thumping clinic bombers? How many in the pro-life community believe the stereotype that pagans are malignant Devil-worshippers who sacrifice babies to Satan? Hopefully, this site will provide those of you who are not pro-life pagans with a better understanding of what our beliefs are really about, and give those of you who are already pro-life pagans the knowledge you're not alone.
- Akashichildren on Livejournal LiveJournal community for Pro-life Pagans!
- Join Our Mailing List Here's your chance to talk to like-minded people through e-mail.
- Why Would A Pagan Be Pro-Life? A pro-life pagan explains why she is pro-life.
- This Is Not Your Clubhouse An essay directed at those who would exclude pro-life pagans from the pro-life movement.
- The Sword Was Not With the Goddess A spiritual midwife seeks to heal abortion
- Witchcraft is Not a Political Party One Wiccan's plea for tolerance.
- Religion and the Pro-life Movement Directed towards Christians in particular, this writing discusses the benefits of embracing non-Christians in the pro-life movement.
- When Abortion Ideas Don't Fit and Making Them Fit, No Matter What Explores not just how, but why, abortion advocacy can become dogmatic.
- Never Enough A Christian pro-lifer discusses the value of each person's contribution to the movement.
- Why Should Atheists Be Pro-life? A secular viewpoint on the abortion controversy.
- The PHI Factor A non-religious person's viewpoint on when life begins.
- A New American Compact: Caring for Women, Caring for the Unborn "What we seek are communities and policies that help women to deal with crisis pregnancies by eliminating the crisis, not the child."
- Pro-Choice Bigots A Jewish, atheist, civil libertarian, left-wing pro-lifer on his experience "coming out" as a pro-lifer.
- Outside Links Our expanding list of other relevant websites.
[ Previous 5 Sites | Previous | Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]
This Pro-life site is owned
JOIN the ring!
|[Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites]|