The Parish was established within the Catholic Diocese of
Bathurst in 1865 and is centred on the Central Western town of Blayney. There are four churches in use within the
Parish where Mass and the Sacraments are celebrated.
- The current formal Pastoral team consists of the Parish Priest (Fr Pat
O'Regan) and a part-time Pastoral Associate (Sr Gemma Castello rsjx). There is an established
Click here for Mass & Confession Times
at each of the four Churches.
Click here to
visit our Parish Gallery