1. Training :
- Since February 2001 : Training
at the C.S.E (Centre de suivi Ecologique).
- 1999 : Training in soil
mapping in the province of Meknes (Morocco). (1 week).
- 1997 : Training in farm
management in the province of Ben Slimane (Morocco). (1 month).
- 1996 : Training in ruralism : Study of a rural community in Kela Sraghna
(Morocco). (2 weeks).
- 1996 : Nature discovery in Ben Al Widane (Morocco): Excursion with collection of
rocks, animals and plants. (1 week).
- 1995: Training in an farm in the province of El Jadida (Morocco).(6 weeks).
2. Studies :
- 2000 : Engineer in Agronomy (6 years program), with a specialisation in Soil
year dissertation : "Land suitability maps, location and choice of soil and water conservation actions in Saboun watershed".
IAV Hassan II of Rabat
- 1997 : Degree in general
agronomy (4 years program). IAV Hassan II of Rabat
- 1994 : High school diploma.
3. Language Skills :
- French :Very good oral and written understanding and expression .
- English : Very good oral and written understanding, good oral and written
4. Computer Skills :
- Word, Excel, MS-DOS ,
- and notions in statistics softwares (StatitCF, SPSS) , in Geographical
Information System (PAMAP) , and in biochemical modeling (CENTURY).
- Common use of Internet
, sites design with FrontPage.
5. Seminars and workshops :
- 2001 : Workshop organized by the C.S.E on
the sampling of environmental carbon and biochemical modeling by model CENTURY. Held in
Dakar, Senegal, February 26, March 12. Animated by Paul Woomer of the SACRED of
Naïroby, B. Parton and D. Ojima of Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory, Colorado State
University, L. Tiszen of EROS Data Center, Sioux Falls, USA.
- 1998 : Seminar on the adaptation of the
Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE) to Moroccan conditions.Animated by Kenneth G
Fox, professor at the university of Arizona and Gleen A Weesies agronomist in USDA.
- 1998 : Workshop organized by the Maroccan
ministry of agriculture on the project :"Land suitability map" Held in Rabat.
6. Field of interest :
- Soil sciences,
- land conservation and land management,
- fight against erosion,
- Geographical Information System (G.I.S).
7. Personal Interests :
- Basket ball, jogging, travelling;
- Reading, music.
8. General Information :
Nationality : Senegalese.
Date of birth : September 28, 1973.
Driving licence : B.
Last update: 27/08/01- Abdou Karim