Cost varies based upon the number of participants, the chosen menu and event location. Hemmachef provides the necessary cooking implements, groceries, and food preparation cleanup. Flatware, Dinnerware, and Stemware are the responsibility of the Host, as well as beverages. Servers and other support staff are available. Contact Chef Joel Olson of Hemmachef for available dates and more details. Thank you.
1) Prepare a sheet pan with butter, parchment paper, then
a dusting of flour. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Beat the egg yolks with the flour and salt to a paste.
3) Add the whole egg and beat in.
4) Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks with a pinch of salt.
5) Add 1/4 of the egg whites to the yolk mix and stir to loosen.
Add the remaining egg whites and the herbs. Fold in gently.
6) Spread the batter uniformly on the prepared sheet tray.
7) Bake 10 to 12 minutes until lightly golden.
8) Remove from the oven and let cool a bit. Remove from the
pan and peel off the parchment paper.
9) Fill as desired and roll or cut into shapes for Napoleans.
Copyright Hemmachef: Joel Olson, March 1999.
1) 8 ounces cream cheese
2) 1/3 cup sour cream
3) 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
4) 1 small onion, minced
5) 1 clove garlic, pasted
6) zest of one orange
7) 1 tablespoon orange juice
8) salt and pepper to taste
1) Whip the heavy whipping cream to soft peaks.
2) Whip the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and
a little fluffy.
3) Fold in the remaining ingredients.
4) Chill 1 hour or longer to allow the flavors to develop.
Copyright HemmaChef: Joel Olson, March 1999
Back to previous page