|The Sacred Bonds of Cleats and Plastic|
|Directions and Local Shops|
|Directions To The Fields
287 Southbound (Includes people taking Rt. 80, NYS Thruway, or wedding guests):
1. 287 South to exit 35 (Rt. 124 and Madison Ave.)
2. At the end of the exit ramp, make right at traffic light
3. At the first traffic light (South Street), make a left.
4. The field is 1.25 miles down South Street, on the left hand side. Pass Seaton Hackney Farm park, which is not the park where we're playing!
287 Northbound (Includes anyone taking Rts. 78, 24, GSP, 202, 206, or the NJ Turnpike to Rt 287)
1. Route 287 North to Exit 35 (Rt. 124, South Street and Madison Ave).
2. At the end of the exit ramp, make a right at the traffic light.
3. The field is 3/4 of a mile down South Street, on the left hand side. Pass Seaton Hackney Farm park, which is not the park where we're playing!
Directions to the hospital
Make a right hand turn out of the parking lot for the park. Go past the ramp for I-287 North, and take the next ramp (on the right) towards Route 124 (There is a blue capital H hospital sign as well). At the stop sign, make a right onto Madison Ave. The hospital is immediately on the left hand side - there's a traffic light at it's entrance.
Directions to lots of other things
Make a right hand turn out of the parking lot for the park. Go past the ramp for I-287 North, and go straight through the next traffic light as well. Within a half-mile of this traffic light (where South Street and Madison Ave meet), the following exist:
Eckerd drugs on the left
King's supermarket and wine/spirits shop on the left
Calaloo Cafe restaurant on the right
Cottage II chinese restaurant on the left
Dublin Pub on the right (actually on Pine St, a side street, but within 50 feet of the main road)
If you go slightly further, there are two more restaurants on the left, The Office and Margaritaville.
Going slightly further will take you onto a large square called the Morristown green, which, amongst other things, has a Starbuck's (ooohhh...).
There is also a Friendly's -- follow the directions for the hospital but go past the hospital. It's a little further down Madison Ave., on the left hand side.