They're here - Loyalty Cards!
Q : Wha's white, pink & shiny and slips easily into your purse?
A : A nails2go loyalty card!
What is a loyalty card?
Whatever you spend you will get points added to your card. These can be redeemed at any time and used as a discount towards your treatment(s) or retail items at nails2go (not gift vouchers).
Who qualifies for a loyalty card?
You will be given a loyalty card on your third visit. You will receive 5 points per £2 spent. Each point is worth one penny. Your receipt will show an updated statement each time you make a transaction at nails2go.
Three easy ways to get bonus points
• Is it your birthday? Double points for any treatment conducted on the day!
• Bring a friend with you for a treatment and you receive extra points!
• Spend over £80 in one visit and double your points.
Have you received yours yet?
Terms & Conditions
• The nails2go loyalty card is exclusive to nails2go and Hair Incorporated and Beauty To Go.
• The cards remain the property of nails2go. They are issued entirely at the discretion of the management and can be reclaimed at any time.
• Loyalty card points are non transferable.
• If you lose your loyalty card please let nails2go know as soon as possible.
• You can redeem up to 50% of the value of a treatment in points at any time.
Special Discount For Hairdressing
Due to popular demand, Amy is now available to do hair every other Thursday and Saturday. Get an additional 5% discount when booked through our website. Phone to book and say you saw this notice on our website.
Click here to go to our Hair Treatments page, or here to see our other Special Offers, or here to read about Amy.
Caroline joins Grafton International. She also lectures in Nail Technology at Huntingdon College and hopes to provide private training in the future.
• Various special offers
• Concessionary rates for account holders
WATCH THIS SPACE!
Report An Error