DANNEVIRKE HERITAGE PROJECT
- (model of) "The Waipatiki No 1 Bore", by Doug Scott.
- (diorama of) "The 1A gas bore at Waipatiki in 1912", by Doug Scott.
- "The Anderson Rally", by Ray Goggin.
- "Te Rehunga Rural Wildlife", by John Meacheam.
- "Dannevirke Host Lions Club History", by Lloyd Jones.
- "Queen Margrethe II's visit to Dannevirke", by Jill Mills & June Simpson.
- "Georg Johann Dibbern", by Erika Grundmann.
- "History of Horoeka with focus on Waimiro", by Bridget Harris.
- "Braemore Stud Cattle & Mangatoro History", by Keith Lambert.
- (models & posters) "Matamau School - Looking back at History - Dannevirke, Norsewood & Matamau", by Matamau School.
- "History of Ormondville", by Ormondville School.
Other projects were:-
- "Memories of Te Rehunga", by Ken Meacheam.
- "A Daughter of Dannevirke" (the Rudall Hayward film)", by Phillipa Nilson.
- "Tahuokaretu Road, Birch Road East & West" by Ivor Morgans.
- "Grimwood Family History", by Bill Gundersen.
- "Alladin Ponies", by June Simpson.
- "History of the Dannevirke Scandinavian Club", by Bill Gundersen.
- "Oddfellows History", by Dick McAvinue.
- "Tom Scott's Family Tree", by Tom Scott.
- "Dannevirke Cemeteries", by Tom Collier.
- "Oscar Albert Jorgensen - Architect", by I Rolls.
- "Personal Reminiscences of Lloyd Jones (House Manager, Dannevirke Hospital, 1949-1983)", by Lloyd Jones.
- "John George Marshall - Photographer", by Pera Jones.
- "Pleiadies Journey - Diary 1872", by Ruth Ussher.
- "Akitio History", by Jack Wadsworth.
- "Jewish Origins", by Jill Mills.
- "Junction Hotel", by Jill Mills.
- "Dannevirke Municipal Brass Band", by Barry Tougher.
Home Page |
Our History |
Progress Report |
Station Street before 1917 |
Photo of an early coach |
Photo of the Danish Royal visit