"Why should I get involved in the SEPAC and attend Meetings?"
Here are just a few reasons why you would want to get involved and attend our meetings:
- Learn and share life experience with other parents who have children with learning disabilities and special needs.
- Learn parenting strategies to help youur child during their school years and beyond.
- Develop a network with parents whose cchildren may have the same or similar disability as your child.
- Get better acquainted with school perssonnel and programs.
- Get information on resources, events, and seminars, related to learning disabilities and special needs.