Sunset Beach 2000
WEEK 7

Return to Index.

Sunset Beach 2000 Index Page
AUTHOR: sunset_beach00@hotmail.com

Week 7
Episode #782- Airdate: Monday, February 14

CAST: ANNIE, ANTONIO, BEN, CASEY, CHRISTINA, GABI, HANK, JOAN, JUDE, MARIA, MEG, OLIVIA, PAULA, RAE, RICARDO, ROSS, SARA, AND TESS

MINOR CAST: KYLE

SCENE 1- SUNSET BEACH FEDERAL BANK- LADIES’ ROOM

Olivia is still staring at Christina. She doesn’t know what to say or do.

"Look, Olivia, I had to do it," Christina tells her.

Olivia begins to get teary-eyed and hugs her sister.

SCENE 2- SUNSET BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT

Paula is pacing back and forth wondering what she can do to stop Ricardo from going to the monastery. He’s sure to find out that I planned all this, she thinks to herself.

"Paula?"

She flinches and turns around to face Ricardo and Jude with a look of guilt on her face.

SCENE 3- RICARDO AND GABI’S LOFT

The doorbell rings. Gabi says aloud that it must Casey. She opens the door to Antonio, who has an evil smirk on his face.

"Hello, Gabi," he says.

SCENE 4- SURF CENTRAL

Casey and Rae are getting hot and heavy on the couch; Casey takes his shirt off and continues to kiss Rae. Sara approaches Surf Central and sees them through the window. From her angle, it appears that Casey and Rae are making love…

OPENING CREDITS

SCENE 5- SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA- THE ENGLISH HOME

Tess comes down the stairs. She tells Ross that Benjy and Lisa are finally in bed. Ross asks her what is wrong.

"Nothing," Tess says, "Benjy still doesn’t understand that I’m his mother and that Maria isn’t."

Ross assures her that he will someday and he gives her a hug. From the window, there is a good-looking man watching them.

SCENE 6- SURF CENTRAL

Sara is shocked and she continues to watch in disbelief, as it appears that Casey and Rae are making love. She runs off in tears. Casey begins to pull away from Rae just missing seeing Sara leave.

"I can’t do this," he says.

Rae looks at him, stunned, and asks why. He doesn’t explain, puts his shirt back on, and runs out the door. Rae sighs angrily.

SCENE 7- SUNSET BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT

"I didn’t mean to frighten you," Ricardo tells Paula.

Paula tells him that it’s okay, and that she still doesn’t think that it is a good idea for Jude and Ricardo to go to the monastery. Jude tells Paula that she is being silly, and shouldn’t worry about it. Paula still continues to insist that they do not go.

"Why? What are you afraid of?" Ricardo asks Paula.

SCENE 8- RICARDO AND GABI’S LOFT

Gabi greets Antonio. He asks if he can come in. Gabi flashbacks to when Ricardo told her not to let anyone in except Casey. Gabi assumes that anyone did not include Antonio, and lets him inside the loft. Antonio walks in, and Gabi shuts the door.

"So what brings you by?" Gabi asks.

"That was a bad move on your part, Gabi." Antonio tells her.

Gabi is extremely confused and wonders what in the world he is talking about.

SCENE 9- SUNSET BEACH FEDERAL BANK- LADIES’ ROOM

"What’s gotten into you, Olivia?" Christina asks.

Outside, Annie is still eavesdropping. What’s going on in there?, she asks herself.

"I don’t know, after all these years- it’s you, Christina. The only family I have left." Olivia says tearfully.

Christina is confused and asks Olivia if she is upset because she tried to steal Olivia’s money. Olivia tells her that she is and suggests that they go back to her home and sort it all out. Annie immediately hides behind a plant and watches as Olivia and Christina leave.

"This ought to be good," Annie says and follows them out.

SCENE 10- SHOCKWAVE

Sara walks in to the restaurant in tears, and Joan immediately goes over to her and begins to comfort her. Joan asks Sara what’s wrong.

"I’ve lost him. I’ve lost Casey forever," she tells her mother in hysteric tears.

SCENE 11- SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA- THE ENGLISH HOME

The man continues to watch from the window as Tess and Ross talk.

"After all the trouble we went through to steal Benjy from Ben and Maria, he still doesn’t know that I am his mother," Tess tells her brother.

"Calm down, Tess. He’ll know someday," Ross tells her.

Tess tells him that he is right and that she should stop being so upset over it and tells him that hopefully someday Benjy will forget all about Maria.

"Who’s Maria?" The man from outside the window asks as he comes into the room.

Tess tells him that Maria is no one at all and that they shouldn’t waste their time talking about her.

"Tess, what’s going on? I’m your cousin. I know when you’re upset." The man asks her.

"Nothing is going on, Kyle. I’m going to go check on Mom." Tess answers.

Tess leaves the room and Ross follows her. Ross tells her not to worry and that they’ve won. Tess says he’s right and they never have to see that bitch Maria ever again.

SCENE 12- AIRPLANE

Ben, Meg and Maria are all seated on an airplane. The camera closes in on Maria, who is extremely worried. Only twelve more hours, Maria, she tells herself.

SCENE 13-SUNSET BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT

Ricardo’s cell phone rings. He answers it. It’s Casey. Casey tells Ricardo that something came up and that he can’t go over to the loft right now to stay with Gabi. Ricardo is enraged.

"What! You left Gabi all alone!" he shouts.

Ricardo hangs up quickly and says that he has to go, and runs out the door. Paula and Jude follow him out.

SCENE 14- SHOCKWAVE

Joan and Hank are comforting Sara. Casey walks in the door. Casey has a look of guilt on his face and Sara looks at him angrily with tears rolling down her face.

SCENE 15- RICARDO AND GABI’S LOFT

Antonio pulls out a knife. Gabi asks Antonio what he’s doing. He walks toward her, and Gabi turns around and runs, but Antonio grabs her. He puts the knife up to her throat.

"All right, Gabi. It’s time for you to pay for what you’ve done," he says with an evil smile.

Episode #783- Airdate: Tuesday, February 15

CAST: ALEC, ANNIE, ANTONIO, CAITLIN, CASEY, CHRISTINA, COLE, GABI, HANK, JOAN, JUDE, OLIVIA, PAULA, RICARDO, ROBIN, SARA, SEAN, AND VIRGINIA.

MINOR CAST: LAVERNE

SCENE 1- THE RICHARDS HOME

Caitlin, Cole and Sean are sitting in the living room when Annie comes in after barging through the door. They all stand upon Annie’s entrance.

"Annie, what the hell are you doing here?" Caitlin asks.

"I’m here to find out what is going on with Olivia," she replies.

Olivia and Christina walk in laughing and everyone looks at them wondering what is going on.

SCENE 2- CEDAR OAKS

Virginia is sitting at her window looking out at the world that she can no longer experience. She daydreams about Alec, and wonders if she can have a future with him once she gets out of the hospital.

"Virginia?"

Virginia turns around and is happy to see Dr. Jensen standing in front of her.

"Oh, Dr. Jensen, I didn’t hear you come in," Virginia says.

Alec tells Virginia that there is something that he wants to talk to her about, and Virginia tells him that she is all ears.

SCENE 3- ON THE ROAD

Ricardo is driving with Jude in the passenger seat and Paula in the back.

"What makes you think that Gabi is in danger, Ricardo?" Jude asks.

Ricardo tells him that he just has a feeling and that they don’t have much time. Paula looks worried, but she is more worried about getting caught than about Gabi’s welfare.

SCENE 4- RICARDO AND GABI’S LOFT

Antonio pulls out a knife. Gabi asks Antonio what he’s doing. He walks toward her, and Gabi turns around and runs, but Antonio grabs her. He puts the knife up to her throat.

"All right, Gabi. It’s time for you to pay for what you’ve done," he says with an evil smile.

OPENING CREDITS

SCENE 5- SHOCKWAVE

Joan and Hank are comforting Sara. Casey walks in the door. Casey has a look of guilt on his face and Sara looks at him angrily with tears rolling down her face. Sara turns to her father and says to him softly to please get rid of Casey. Hank approaches Casey and escorts him outside.

"Look, Casey, I don’t think that it is a good idea to see Sara right now," Hank tells him.

"Why? Why is she upset?" Casey asks.

"I don’t know, but I think that it has something to do with you," Hank tells him, "maybe you could tell me what is going on?"

SCENE 6- THE RICHARDS HOME

"Sean! Sean!" Olivia exclaims, "Do you have your sight back? You aren’t in your wheelchair- do you?"

"Yes, Mom, I do." Sean answers.

Olivia hugs him with her heart filled with joy. Sean asks him what is going on with Iris.

"Well, I have something to tell you- all of you," Olivia says.

SCENE 7- RICARDO AND GABI’S LOFT

Gabi is shaking. She is shocked and confused, and doesn’t understand why Antonio is doing this to her.

"Antonio, why are you doing this?" Gabi asks him.

"You ruined my life, Gabi, that’s why," Antonio tells her, "I lost everything all because I couldn’t fight my feelings for you."

"Antonio, I didn’t make you sleep with me." Gabi reminds him.

"No, but if you aren’t around anymore, then I won’t be constantly reminded of how I feel about you. So you have to die, you have to die tonight." Antonio tells her.

Gabi is now completely terrified and is still in disbelief that Antonio is holding a knife to her throat.

SCENE 8- CEDAR OAKS

"What is it, Alec?" Virginia asks.

"Well, I know that you have requested to see your son, and unfortunately, we haven’t been able to convince the judge to let you see him." Alec tells him.

"I see," Virginia says, "but once I get out of here, I will regain custody of my son, won’t I?"

"I can’t say that you will, Alec tells her, "it is very hard for mental patients to regain custody of their children- recovered or not."

Virginia is extremely enraged and grabs Alec’s coat.

"No! No! No!" she screams over and over again.

SCENE 9- SHOCKWAVE

"Look, I really need to talk to Sara," Casey tells Hank as he tries to walk past him. Hank tells him that he doesn’t think so, but Casey pushes him out of the way and walks toward Sara. He says her name, and Sara looks up at him angrily.

"Stay away from me! I never want to see you again!" Sara screams.

"What? I don’t understand," Casey says, "There is something that I wanted to tell you. Can we go somewhere and talk?"

"Get out of here, Casey!" Sara yells. Hank grabs Casey’s arm and tells him that it is best that he leaves and escorts him out.

Sara turns to her mother and weeps.

"What happened, Sara?" Joan asks.

"Mom, I saw, I mean, Casey and Rae made love." Sara tearfully tells her.

Joan hugs Sara, and Hank comes back in and joins in.

SCENE 10- THE RICHARDS HOME

"And that’s the whole story," Olivia says.

"Wow, I can’t believe it!" Sean exclaims.

"So you aren’t really our grandmother, Iris. You’re mom’s sister, Christina- the one she thought died?" Caitlin asks.

"That’s right," Christina says, "And if weren’t for Annie, I never would have told Olivia the truth."

"Me?" Annie says.

"Yes, Annie was the one who warned me of what was going on." Olivia explains.

"You really did that, Annie?" Cole asks.

"I guess so," Annie replies.

Cole begins to glare at Annie and realizes that she has changed, and realizes that he is beginning to find himself attracted to her.

SCENE 11- CEDAR OAKS

Laverne walks in and says that she is going to give Virginia a sedative. She injects her with a needle. Laverne tells Alec that his wife is here to see him. His wife? Virginia says to herself. Alec walks out of the room, and leaves the door opened and greets Robin hello with a kiss. A sedated Virginia watches completely devastated from the realization that the man that she is falling in love with taken.

SCENE 12- ON THE ROAD

"Ricardo, slow down. You might kill of us!" Paula warns.

"I’m not slowing down, we’re almost there. Gabi could be in big trouble." Ricardo answers.

SCENE 13- RICARDO AND GABI’S LOFT

"Please don’t do this, Antonio." Gabi begs him.

"Why? Did I scare you enough with those letters and phone cells?" Antonio says.

"That was you?" Gabi asks completely shocked.

"Of course, haven’t you figured that all out yet," Antonio says, "now it is time to finally do away with you once and for all."

Episode #784- Airdate: Wednesday, February 16

CAST: A.J., ALEXIA, ANTONIO, BRAD, BETTE, CASEY, GABI, JOAN, JUDE, PAULA, RAE, RICARDO AND SEAN.

MINOR CAST: STACEY.

NOTE: This episode marks the debut of Alexia Jensen, Robin and Alec’s 20-year-old daughter.

SCENE 1- THE JAVA WEB

Emily and Sean are sitting on the sofa in the Java Web laughing; Brad walks and finds them laughing and looks a little down.

SCENE 2- SHOCKWAVE

Elaine and Joan are seen taking orders and Bette and A.J. walk in, and Elaine is angered to see them together. Bette and A.J. are surprised to see Elaine working there.

"Elaine, what’s going on? Do you work here now?" Bette asks.

"No, Bette, I’m now a partner in the Shockwave," Elaine says proudly.

"That’s right, Hank and I needed a partner to keep the business running and since Elaine ran this place before, I thought that it was very fitting when she made an offer," Joan adds.

Bette looks at Elaine suspiciously and wonders if she has an ulterior motive.

SCENE 3- SOUTH BAY GENERAL HOSPITAL

Casey walks into the hospital and goes to the nurses’ station. Stacey is there and as usual is being of no help to anyone as usual.

"Stacey, do you know where Dr. Chang is right now?" Casey asks.

"I don’t know, Mr. Baywatch, who am I her secretary?" Stacey replies callously.

Rae comes up behind Casey and says that she is right here. Casey turns around with an angry look on his face. He grabs Rae’s arm and moves her away from the desk.

"We need to talk right now," Casey tells her angrily.

SCENE 4- ON THE ROAD

"Ricardo, slow down. You might kill of us!" Paula warns.

"I’m not slowing down, we’re almost there. Gabi could be in big trouble." Ricardo answers.

"What makes you think that Gabi is in danger?" Jude asks.

"I don’t know if she is," Ricardo says, "but she’s alone and that worries the hell out of me."

SCENE 5- RICARDO AND GABI’S LOFT

"Please don’t do this, Antonio." Gabi begs him.

"Why? Did I scare you enough with those letters and phone cells?" Antonio says.

"That was you?" Gabi asks completely shocked.

"Of course, haven’t you figured that all out yet," Antonio says, "now it is time to finally do away with you once and for all."

"Please, Antonio. How can you do this after everything that we meant to each other." Gabi says shaken.

Ricardo, Paula and Jude then come rushing in. Antonio turns around to them and is shocked. Ricardo takes out his gun and orders Antonio to let Gabi go. Antonio says that he will cut her throat if he doesn’t put the gun down now.

OPENING CREDITS

SCENE 6- THE JAVA WEB

Brad walks up to Emily and Sean. They greet him and he sits down with them and begins to chat with them.

"So how have you been doing?" Emily asks.

"Better," Brad replies, "I just got back from Malibu. I needed a few days away."

"I understand that," Emily says.

"I see that you got your eye sight back. That’s great, man." Brad tells Sean.

"Thanks," Sean replies, "it’s great to be able to see Em’s beautiful smile again."

"Sean-," Emily says.

They kiss and Brad looks melancholy.

SCENE 7- SOUTH BAY GENERAL HOSPITAL

"What’s this all about?" Rae asks.

"Don’t give me that. I know what you did," Casey says angrily.

"What are you talking about?" Rae asks cluelessly.

"You exaggerated the situation and told Sara that we were together last night!" Casey exclaims softly.

" I did no such thing." Rae replies defensively.

"Then why is she so upset?" Casey asks.

"I don’t know, she’s your fiancée, or was your fiancée." Rae replies.

"I know that you did something, Rae." Casey says, "and when I find out what it is you’ll be sorry."

"I don’t have to worry, Casey because I didn’t do anything!" she says sternly, "now I have to get back to work- excuse me."

Rae leaves and Casey is very confused and walks out of the hospital.

SCENE 8- SHOCKWAVE

A.J. congratulates Elaine, and then he turns to Bette and asks her if he is going to congratulate Elaine. Bette returns to reality and does so. Elaine wonders if Bette thinks that she has ulterior motives.

"Well, I have to check on something in the kitchen." Joan says and then exits to the kitchen.

"A.J., why don’t we sit down and order," Bette tells him.

"Wonderful! I will take your order in a minute," Elaine informs them.

"Great," A.J. says as he escorts Bette to a table.

SCENE 9- RICARDO AND GABI’S LOFT

"Put the knife down, Antonio," Ricardo says, "I know that you really don’t want to hurt Gabi."

"Then you don’t know anything, Ricardo, because I do want to hurt Gabi!" Antonio yells.

Paula and Jude are behind Ricardo watching what is going on.

"Ricardo, just do what he says," Gabi tells him, "I’ll be fine."

Ricardo drops the gun and Antonio orders Paula and Jude to drop their guns too. They comply, and Ricardo begs Antonio not to hurt Gabi again.

"Why should I listen to you?" Antonio asks.

"Antonio, you don’t know what you’re doing," Ricardo tells him, "you’ve been brainwashed. Gabi is your sister-in-law, you love her."

"What are you saying?" Antonio asks.

"You’re not Antonio right now," Ricardo continues, "You are someone else. The person that they turned you into."

"What?" Antonio says as he puts his hand over his forehead wondering what is going on in his mind.

"Antonio, come back! This isn’t you! Ricardo yells.

Antonio’s arm lets go of Gabi, who runs into Ricardo’s arms. Antonio falls to the floor with both his hands covering his forehead. He begins to groan loudly wondering what is wrong with him. Ricardo goes down and comforts his brother, who is now weeping and is deeply upset.

"I’m sorry," Antonio weeps, "I’m sorry."

SCENE 10- THE JAVA WEB

A beautiful, young African American woman walks in, and goes up to the counter and says to the waitress that she wants a Mocha Java. Over at the couch, Sean asks Emily if she wants anything. Emily says that she’s fine, and Brad and Emily are talking as Sean goes up to the counter right next to the young stranger. Sean hands the cup to the waitress and asks for a refill.

"So is this a good place to hang out," the girl asks Sean.

"Why? Are you new in town?" Sean asks.

"Kind of. I moved away a few years ago. My parents just moved back here, and I am transferring to U.C.L.A. in the fall, so I wanted to know some good places to hang out and meet people." She tells him.

"Well, this is a great place. What’s your name?" Sean replies.

"Alexia- Alexia Jensen," the girl says.

"Hi, I’m Sean Richards." Sean says.

Sean invites her over to meet his friends, and he introduces Alexia to Brad and Emily. They all talk and get to know each other.

SCENE 11- THE SHOCKWAVE

Elaine is carrying an order over to A.J. and Bette.

"He’s your order," she says with a smile.

Elaine realizes that this is a golden opportunity, so she drops the tray of food on top of Bette making it look like an accident.

"Oh Bette, I’m so sorry," Elaine says with sincerity.

Bette is furious, and covered with food, and runs to the ladies’ room. A.J. runs after her and Elaine then smiles wickedly.

SCENE 12- RICARDO AND GABI’S LOFT

Antonio continues to weep and say that he’s sorry. Gabi then goes over to comfort him and begins to cry as well. Ricardo and Gabi are on the floor trying to console Antonio. Over by the door, Jude looks at Paula, who walks outside and looks a little angry.

"Now, I have to find another way to get rid of Gabi, and win Ricardo back once and for all," Paula says to herself softly.

Episode #785- Airdate: Thursday, February 17

CAST: ALEC, ALEXIA, ANNIE, BEN, CAITLIN, COLE, ELAINE, GREGORY, JUDE, MARIA, MEG, OLIVIA, ROBIN, ROSS AND TESS.

MINOR CAST: KYLE.

SCENE 1- THE JENSEN HOME

It is a new day in Sunset Beach. It is around 9:00 a.m. and Robin and Alec are sitting down eating breakfast. Suddenly, Alexia comes into the room and says good morning. Robin and Alec are thrilled to see her because she just arrived in Sunset Beach, and got to see her for the first time in a few months the night before. Alexia pours herself a bowl of cereal, and then sits down with her parents.

"So how are you doing, sweetie?" Robin asks.

"Fine," Alexia, "I meet some great people from U.C.L.A. last night," Alexia replies.

"Great," Alec says enthusiastically.

"Yeah, one of them was Sean Richards, you know, Gregory Richards’ son," Alexia says.

At the sound of Gregory’s name, Robin drops her cup of coffee on the ground.

SCENE 2- COUNTY PRISON

Gregory is lying on his bed wondering why he hasn’t heard anything from Iris. "What is she doing?" he wonders aloud.

"What is who doing?" Gregory hears a voice say.

Gregory turns around and sees Olivia outside his cell.

SCENE 3- RICHARDS MEDIA CENTER

Jude is packing up the last of his things inside the office since he is now the head detective for the Sunset Beach Police Force. Caitlin knocks on the door; Jude greets her and she walks in.

"So what are you doing here?" Jude asks.

Caitlin smiles sensually at him.

SCENE 4- THE SHOCKWAVE

Cole is sitting at the counter, and Elaine is pouring him a cup of coffee.

"Thanks," Cole says.

"You’re welcome," Elaine replies, "is everything all right?"

"Yeah," Cole answers, "why do you ask?"

"You look a little distressed, that’s all." Elaine says.

"No, I’m fine," Cole reassures her.

Annie walks through the front door and goes up to the counter next to Cole.

"Can I get a cappuccino to go, please?" Annie asks.

"Sure, I’ll be right back," Elaine says.

Annie and Cole just look right into each other’s eyes.

SCENE 5- SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA- THE ENGLISH HOME

It is night time. Meg, Ben, and Maria are outside a quaint little house. Maria asks if this is the right house, and Ben assures her that this is the address that Pete Valente gave him.

"Well, here goes nothing," Ben says.

He knocks on the door waiting impatiently for someone to answer it.

OPENING CREDITS

SCENE 6- THE JENSEN HOME

"Are you all right, Robin?" Alec asks.

"I’m fine," Robin answers, "let me go clean up, excuse me."

Robin exits the kitchen.

"What’s going on with your mother?" Alec asks.

"How should I know? I just got here." Alexia snaps.

SCENE 7- THE SHOCKWAVE

Cole and Annie continue to glare at each other, and Elaine notices.

"Here is your cappuccino, Annie." Elaine says as she hands it to Annie.

"Thanks. I will see you later. Good-bye, Cole." Annie replies.

Cole doesn’t reply, and Annie exits.

"What was that all about?" Elaine asks Cole, who shrugs his shoulders.

Outside, Annie is walking and she stops and begins thinking about the time she and Cole were in the hot tub, and other sexually charged moments between them.

"Could I be falling for Cole?" she asks herself, she pauses and then says, "Na-ah," and then walks away.

SCENE 8- SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA- THE ENGLISH HOME

The door opens and it is Kyle, who answers the door. Ben does not except this, neither do Meg nor Maria, but then remain calm.

"Can I help you?" he asks Ben.

"Yes, is this the English home?" Ben asks.

"It is," Kyle answers, "what can I do for you?"

"My name is Ben Evans. Do Tess Marin and Ross English live here?" Ben inquires.

"Yes, they do, but they are not here right now. They are out with the kids." Kyle answers.

"Do you mind if we come in?" Ben asks.

"Sure," Kyle says as he invites them in.

SCENE 9- COUNTY PRISON

"Olivia? What the hell are you doing here?" Gregory asks in utter surprise.

" You and Iris were conspiring Gregory, weren’t you?" Olivia demands.

Gregory has a blank look on his face, and doesn’t answer.

"Well, boy are you in for a surprise," Olivia says, "She’s not Iris, my mother. She’s my sister, Christina." Olivia tells him.

Gregory says nothing, and Olivia realizes that he knows.

"So did Christina tell you who she was?" Olivia demands angrily.

"No, I had it all investigated before our bargain- I figured that she had her reasons for keeping her identity a secret, but I believed her when she said that she hated you." Gregory tells her.

"Well, she doesn’t hate me, Gregory. We’re finally back together after so many years, and she screwed you over. She was never going to help you steal away Caitlin and Trey." Olivia says with ruthlessness.

"What!" Gregory yells enraged, "You mean, she was planning on double-crossing me all along!"

"Yes," Olivia replies.

"I will kill her!" Gregory screams.

"No chance of that happening, Gregory," Olivia tells him, "your trial for Francesca’s murder starts next week. Rot in hell, Gregory."

Olivia leaves and Gregory vows that it’s not over yet.

SCENE 10- RICHARDS MEDIA CENTER

"I was out taking a walk, and I saw your car outside, so I wanted to say hi and see what you were doing here." Caitlin tells him.

"Well, I just came to get the last of my stuff," Jude tells her.

"I see," Caitlin replies, "so have they found a replacement yet?"

"Not yet," Jude says, "but they are interviewing. Until then, A.J. has been performing the duties of the position."

"I see," Caitlin says, "Jude, I need to confess something to you."

"I still feel very awkward about when I walked in on you the other day," Caitlin tells him.

"Don’t worry about that, Caitlin," Jude says.

"All right, it’s just strange because I find you so attractive," Caitlin says, "I can’t believe I just said that out loud."

"It’s ok. I think that you are attractive too. But I love Annie." Jude reminds her.

"And I love Cole." Caitlin says, "But I can’t get out of my mind."

Caitlin approaches Jude and kisses him passionately. Cole is walking in the building and is about to approach the office.

SCENE 11- THE JENSEN HOME

Robin is sitting in her chair silently, while Alexia and Alec are talking. Alec asks Robin if she’s okay, and she doesn’t say anything. She comes back to reality, and says that she is fine and is going to get dressed. She walks through the kitchen door.

"If anyone finds out what happen with Gregory Richards," she whispers softly, "my life is over."

SCENE 12- SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA- THE ENGLISH HOME

Maria, Ben, Meg and Kyle are sitting on the couch talking.

"So Tess and Ross just kidnapped your son!" Kyle says in shock.

"Well, he is Tess’ son, but she doesn’t deserve him after everything she did," Maria tells him.

"Like what?" Kyle asks.

The door opens and it’s Tess. They all stand and face her. Tess is shocked. Ross soon comes in, and is also taken aback. Everyone gives each other angry glares…

THE FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18th EPISODE OF SUNSET BEACH 2000 IS PRE-EMPTED. THE EPISODE WILL AIR ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21st.

NEXT WEEK ON SUNSET BEACH 2000

The battle begins in Australia. One character will lose their life, so don’t miss it! It is bound to be very exciting!

Antonio tries to come to terms with what he is done. Meanwhile, Ricardo and Jude pay a visit to the "monastery" and Paula secretly follows them. Will Paula’s duplicity be discovered?

Will Cole find Caitlin and Jude together? Later, Cole finds himself getting closer to Annie than he has ever been. What will he do?

The Richards have a lot to deal with as Gregory’s trial for Francesca’s murder begins. Don’t miss it as some long-kept secrets begin to come out in the courtroom!

Alec realizes that Virginia is getting better and tells her that he will let her out on a work release program on a trial basis. Uh-oh, what will happen when Virginia gets out of the loony bin? Once thing’s for sure, watch out, Robin!

Return to Index.
E-mail | Feedback | Guestbook: Sign, or View