Sunset Beach 2000
WEEK 10

Return to Index.

Sunset Beach 2000 Index Page
AUTHOR: sunset_beach00@hotmail.com

WEEK 10
Episode #799- Thursday, March 9

CAST: A.J., ANNIE, BETTE, CAITLIN, CHRISTINA, COLE, ELAINE, EMILY, FRANCESCA, GREGORY, JUDE, OLIVIA, RICARDO AND SEAN.

MINOR CAST: TREY.

SCENE 1- A.J.'S PENTHOUSE

It's a new day in Sunset Beach, and A.J. is sitting on his couch reading his newspaper and is stunned when he sees the headline about Francesca being back from the dead.  "It isn't possible," he says to himself.  He hears someone knocking at the door, and he gets up to answer it.  It's Elaine.


SCENE 2- RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA- A MOTEL ROOM

Francesca and Christina bring Trey into the room and Francesca puts him down in his crib.  Christina tells her that she better get back to Sunset Beach and she says that she is on her way.   Christina walks to the phone and then dials.

"We have Trey," she tells the person on the other end.


SCENE 3- THE RICHARDS HOME- TREY'S NURSERY

Caitlin, who just woke up, walks into Trey's nursery smiling.  She sees that he is gone and is surprised.  "Rose probably got him up," she says to herself.  She sees the note and opens it up and reads it.  She then begins screaming hysterically…

OPENING CREDITS

SCENE 4- THE RICHARDS HOME- TREY'S NURSERY

Olivia runs in after hearing Caitlin's scream and asks her what is wrong.  She hands Olivia the note, and she breaks down and becomes hysterical.  Cole, wet and in a towel and Sean walk in followed by Emily and Bette, who are all dressed in their pajamas. Caitlin regains her composure and tells them that Trey has been kidnapped.

"That bitch!" Olivia yells enraged.

"What, Mom?" Sean asks.

"Francesca!  Francesca took Trey!" she says.


SCENE 5- RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA- A MOTEL ROOM

"Yes, everything is going according to plan," Christina says.

"Excellent," Gregory seethes from behind prison bars, "the charges will be dropped any moment now and I will be free at least for now."

"Great, and then you can leave Sunset Beach with Caitlin and Trey and my daughter can have the man she loves," Christina replies.

"That's the plan," Gregory says, "and it better work."


SCENE 6- A.J.'S PENTHOUSE

"Elaine, what are you doing here?" A.J. asks.

"I'm here to talk," Elaine says.

"To talk?" A.J. asks.

"About where we stand," Elaine begins, "as a couple."

"What do you mean?" A.J. asks.

"Do we have a future together, A.J. or was it just a night of passion?" Elaine replies.


SCENE 7- THE RICHARDS HOME- TREY'S NURSERY

"Mom, why would Francesca take Trey?" Sean asks.

"No, Mom's right, Sean," Caitlin says. "The night that Daddy shot Francesca she was trying to take Trey and Cole away!"

"I'm still here, Caitlin," Cole assures her, "I'm not leaving."

"Francesca is definitely behind this," Caitlin says, "I know it."

"I'm not taking this lying down!" Cole says and then runs out the room holding his towel up.

"Cole, where are you going?!" Caitlin asks worriedly.

"I'm calling the police," Olivia announces in hysterics.  She runs out of the room and Bette follows her.

In the hallway, Bette assures Olivia that they will find Trey and not to worry.

"Not to worry?" Olivia yells, "How can you say that to me at a time like this!"

"I was just trying to comfort you," Bette answers.

"Well, I don't need comfort- I need my son," Olivia says.

Olivia walks into her bedroom and to the phone.  She calls the police department.

"SBPD," Ricardo answers.

"Ricardo! It's Olivia Richards." Olivia says.

"What can I do for you, Olivia?" Ricardo asks.

"It's that wretched Francesca- she kidnapped Trey!" she says hysterically.

"Are you sure it was her?" Ricardo asks.

"I don't have any proof, but I know that it was her!" Olivia answers.

"We are on our way," Ricardo tells her and then hangs up.


SCENE 8- A.J.'S PENTHOUSE

"I haven't thought about it, Elaine."  A.J. tells her,  "But I don't think that you can assume that we are a couple after sleeping together."

The phone rings.  A.J. answers it.

"Olivia, calm down.  What's wrong?" A.J. asks.

Back at the Richards- "It's Trey! He was kidnapped!" Olivia tells him.

"I'll be right over," A.J. says.  He hangs up.

"It's Trey, he was kidnapped," A.J. tells Elaine, "I am going to the Richards."

"Oh dear god," Elaine says, "I'll go with you."

A.J. and Elaine walk out.


SCENE 9- INN AT SUNSET BEACH

Cole is banging on a door, and Francesca finally answers it.  The two are looking at each other- Cole with anger and Francesca with desire.


SCENE 10- THE RICHARDS HOME

Olivia comes running down the stairs in hysterics. "Trey!" she yells as she runs to the door opening it and she looks out but no one is there.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Sean asks.

"I thought that I heard the doorbell," Olivia replies.

"Well, the police aren't here yet," Sean tells her, "I'm going to go make you some tea."

"All right, darling," Olivia replies and Sean exits to the kitchen.

"Where are they?!" Olivia yells, "My baby….My son…My son…..!"

Annie walks in.

"Oh god!  I'm having flashbacks!" Annie says.

"Get out of here!" Olivia demands. "I don't need to deal with you right now."

"Well too bad, Olivia.  Jude called me and told me what was going on.  So I naturally came out of concern for Trey." Annie replies.

"Your concern?  You kidnapped him yourself!  At birth no less!" Olivia seethes.

"Well, I had very good reason.  I needed the money that my father left me in his will! If you hadn't stolen Daddy from me none of that would have ever happened!" Annie answers angrily.

"Annie, you still the calculating viper that you have always been!" Olivia returns.

"Well, at least I didn't sleep with my daughter's husband!" Annie says.

"Would you two stop it!" Jude says as he walks in with Ricardo.

"So what happened, Olivia?" Jude asks.

"Well," Olivia begins.

A.J. and Elaine walk in and Olivia is distracted.  Olivia hugs A.J., and Elaine is upset at this sight.  But she is not as upset as Bette, who has just come down the stairs with Emily and Caitlin.


SCENE 11- THE INN AT SUNSET BEACH- FRANCESCA'S ROOM

"Where is Trey, Francesca?" Cole asks angrily.

"Trey?  I have no idea what you are talking about?" Francesca answers coolly.

"Please, I know that you took him," Cole replies grabbing her and holding her close to his face.

In the heat of the moment, Cole kisses Francesca passionately.


Episode #800- Friday, March 10

CAST: A.J., ANNIE, ANTONIO, BEN, BETTE, CAITLIN, CARMEN, COLE, ELAINE, EMILY, FRANCESCA, GABI, JUDE, MEG, OLIVIA, PAULA, RICARDO AND SEAN.

MINOR CAST: TREY.

SCENE 1- AIRPLANE

Ben and Meg have champagne glasses in their hands and are kissing passionately in their seats.

"Well, I can't believe it.  Benjy is going to be happy in Australia with Maria and Kyle." Ben says.

"Yeah, I wonder how we are going to break the news to the Torres'," Meg replies, "Carmen probably won't take it well."

"Well, Maria said that she would call them, so maybe we don't have to tell them anything," Ben replies.

"Maybe," Meg says.

"Come here, my darling," Ben says.  He pulls Meg into another passionate kiss.


SCENE 2- SOUTH BAY GENERAL HOSPITAL- CARMEN'S ROOM

"So how are you feeling, Mama?" Antonio asks.

"Much better, miego.  Gracious,"  Carmen replies.

"Ricardo would have been here too, but he got called on police business," Gabi informs her.

"I see.  And where is my Maria?" Carmen asks.

Gabi and Antonio look at each other wondering if they should tell her the news about Maria's departure.

SCENE 3- THE RICHARDS HOME

"So what happened, Olivia?" Jude asks.

"Well," Olivia begins.

A.J. and Elaine walk in and Olivia is distracted.  Olivia hugs A.J., and Elaine is upset at this sight.  But she is not as upset as Bette, who has just come down the stairs with Emily and Caitlin.


SCENE 4- THE INN AT SUNSET BEACH- FRANCESCA'S ROOM

"Where is Trey, Francesca?" Cole asks angrily.

"Trey?  I have no idea what you are talking about?" Francesca answers coolly.

"Please, I know that you took him," Cole replies grabbing her and holding her close to his face.

In the heat of the moment, Cole kisses Francesca passionately.


OPENING CREDITS

SCENE 5- THE INN AT SUNSET BEACH- FRANCESCA'S ROOM

Francesca and Cole's lips part.  Francesca is smiling widely.

"Cole, as wonderful as that kiss was, I really don't know where Trey is.  Why would I want to kidnap a little boy with no use to me?" Francesca asks him.

"I don't know.  But I thought that if I kissed you, that you would crack." Cole says.

"Crack?  Well, there's nothing to tell Cole," Francesca says, "I know nothing.  But if you are interested, there is a nice big king-size bed inside my room.  Why don't you come in and unwind?"


SCENE 6- THE RICHARDS HOME

A.J. and Bette look at each other.  They greet each other and then go into the living room.  Elaine sneaks over to hear their conversation.

"We received this note," Olivia says as she hands it to Jude, "I know that it is from Francesca Vargas."

"Yeah, I heard that she's still alive," Ricardo says, "I couldn't believe it."

"Well, she definitely took Trey," Caitlin says, "We know that for sure."

"We'll investigate," Jude tells them, "we'll let you know if we hear anything."

"Wait?  Where are you going?" Olivia asks panicked.

"To look for your son," Jude says.

"Good, please find him." Olivia replies.

"We will," Ricardo says.

Ricardo and Jude exit.

In the living room, A.J. and Bette are discussing their fallout.

"Look, A.J.  I know that you are probably enraged with me, but I didn't mean to do what I do.  I've regretted it every day since, and so has Olivia." Bette tells him.

"I know," A.J. replies.

Elaine thinks to herself, "No, this can't be happening!  They can't get back together!  I have to do something!"

Elaine then looks at Olivia and slaps her.

"That's what you get for taking my son from me, you bitch! Now you know what it feels like to have your baby taken away!"  Elaine says.

Bette and A.J. run over upon hearing this, as Sean, Caitlin, Emily and Annie (who is smiling with delight) are watching in the background.

"Are you saying that you took Trey, Elaine?" Olivia asks.


SCENE 7- AIRPLANE

Meg and Ben are kissing.  Suddenly, Meg pulls away and covers her mouth.  She begins to breathe heavily.

"Meg, are you all right?" Ben asks.

"No, I think that I'm going to be sick," Meg says, "Excuse me."

Meg gets up and runs to the restroom.

SCENE 8- SOUTH BAY GENERAL HOSPITAL- CARMEN'S ROOM

"She's still in Australia, Mama," Antonio tells her, "and they found Benjy."

"Good, then she should be on her way home soon." Carmen says.

Gabi and Antonio look at each other, and Carmen takes notice.

"What is going on?  Ma Maria is on her way home, isn't she?" Carmen asks, "Tell me that she is coming home, Antonio!"

"No, Mama. I can't.  She is going to be raising Benjy in Australia.  She isn't coming home." Antonio informs her.

"No, no.  I don't believe it," Carmen says.

"I'm sorry, Carmen," Gabi tells her, "Maria found something wonderful in Australia."

"Like what?" Carmen asks.

"Well-," Gabi begins.

Gabi is interrupted when Carmen cries out, "NO!"

Paula is in the lobby and hears Carmen's scream.

"Oh my god! No, Carmen's remembered everything!" Paula deduces. She runs to the room to eavesdrop.

"Maria must come home!  Her family is here!  Everyone she loves…," Carmen says as she begins bawling.

Paula smiles widely realizing that she still has no memory of what happened.

"Carmen will never remember, and if she does- she'll have to be eliminated," Paula says to herself.


SCENE 9- THE INN AT SUNSET BEACH- FRANCESCA'S ROOM

"Why, Francesca.  Still trying to get me into your bed? You never change," Cole says.

"I won't rest until I've have you make love to me again.  You are the best lover that I have ever had, Cole." Francesca responds.

"Is that so?" Cole replies.

Cole throws Francesca down on the bed, and begins to kiss her passionately.  He begins undressing her.


SCENE 10- AIRPLANE

Meg comes back looking very ill.

"Are you all right?" Ben asks.

"No, I don't feel so great," Meg replies.

"Hang on, baby.  Hang on." Ben says as he holds her tightly.


SCENE 11- RICHARDS HOME

"I just need some time, Olivia." says Elaine.

"Yeah, time to get rid of Bette so I can have A.J. to myself." Elaine thinks to herself.

"Well, why don't we all go upstairs and change, and wait for word from the police."  Sean suggests

"Ok," Olivia replies.

They all go upstairs, except A.J. and Elaine, who go into the living room.

"What is with you today?" A.J. asks her angrily.

"Look, I'm sorry.  I just got angry," Elaine answers.

"Well, I'm sorry too.  I'm sorry that we slept together the other night," A.J. tells her.

"What?! The two of you slept together!" Bette shouts as A.J. turns around in shock.


NOTE: Since I am back in school, I will complete episodes one at a time again until things slow down.

NEXT TIME ON SUNSET BEACH 2000:

Will Cole and Francesca make love?  What is Cole really up to?
Joan and Hank plan a welcoming home party for Ben and Meg.
Paula makes plans to seduce Ricardo.
Gregory is released from prison.

Return to Index.
E-mail | Feedback | Guestbook: Sign, or View