Sunset Beach Fan Fiction
Together Again

Return to Index.
Author's Note: I apologise for not writing this part sooner but a friend of mine was killed a week ago and I am taking this moment to ask for you all to pray for me and his family and friends. Thank you.

Eighth Part Of Together Again

AUTHOR: Krystle

Surf Central

Girl-mom, is this true did u really turn off Aunt Meg's life support?
Carrie-Of course not, Alyssa, do u really think that me, your mother, would do that?
Alyssa- No, but I do somewhat believe Aunt Meg. I mean, why would she lie?
Meg-Exactly. Thank you, Ali!
Sara- Casey, I think it would be a good idea if you called the police.
(knock on door)
Meg-Stay right here, Carrie. If I were you, I wouldn't move.
(Meg gets the door)
Gabi-Hey, doll, what's up? It's been a long time, eh!!!
Meg-OMG, Gabi?? You are very pregnant!!! Last time I saw you, you were only like a month pregnant. What happened??Hahahahahahahahaha.
(Ricardo walks in)
Ricardo- Did we come at a bad time?
Alyssa-Sort of, I just found something out about my mother that I really didn't want to know or even think it was possible.
Ricardo-Oh, I am very sorry--Alyssa, right? I haven't seen you in forever. Since you were a tiny baby.
Alyssa-oh, well, I heard that you got reinstated on the police force. Good for you.
Ricardo-Yep, so if you need anyone arrested just come to me.
Everyone looks at Carrie.

fade out.


Episode nine

Return to Index.
E-mail | Feedback | Guestbook: Sign, or View