Free/Cheap ISP's | Discussion | Links | Contact

Forum HomeMain  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  RULESRULES Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages
http://www.freedomlist.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9085&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=dot1web

Post new topic   Reply to topic    freedomlist.com Forum Index -> $10 & under ISP's
View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
rutheford
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 17:17 pm    Post subject: www.webwideisp.com works great Reply with quote

Just wanted to take a minute to thank eveyones comments on this site, so I figured I would write my own. I used this site to aid in making my decision to switch to a real ISP and dump AOL. After all my research I chose http://www.webwideisp.com/ and found it to be fine. My requirements were:
No time limits
Cheap
Good customer service
Easy setup
No setup fees
Lots of numbers to choose from
Webspace
They have all of this and it even works when I dial up. Just thought I would share this for all of you who are where I was 2 months ago. icon_razz.gif
Back to top
bruce bailey

Joined: 11 Apr 2002
Location: miami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 18:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shows UUNET numbers for me. Is e-mail included?
Back to top
Boz
administrator

Joined: 21 Feb 2001
Location: USA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 19:00 pm    Post subject: Re: www.webwideisp.com works great Reply with quote

rutheford wrote:
Just wanted to take a minute to thank eveyones comments on this site, so I figured I would write my own. I used this site to aid in making my decision to switch to a real ISP and dump AOL. After all my research I chose http://www.webwideisp.com/ and found it to be fine. My requirements were:
No time limits
Cheap
Good customer service
Easy setup
No setup fees
Lots of numbers to choose from
Webspace
They have all of this and it even works when I dial up. Just thought I would share this for all of you who are where I was 2 months ago. icon_razz.gif
How much webspace do you get with an account? The last time I looked, I couldn't find that info on their website.
"Cheapest Of The Cheap" ISPs
Back to top
Boz
administrator

Joined: 21 Feb 2001
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 20:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a reply I received in reponse to my question about WebWideISP webspace:
Quote: