Dyza's Digital Portfolio- Quick Info
HOW I DO, WHAT I DO
Some people ask "how did you
So here are the steps I follow in creating
- I take a blank piece of paper and a pencil and
draw the main character in the picture.
- When I'm happy with this sketch, I use a fine
point, felt tip pen to ink it's outline.
- The picture then gets scanned into my computer
- Using Corel PhotoPaint 8, I use various techniques
of masking, filling, airbrushing, etc. to color the picture.
- I usually create the background, solely with
- When it's all good, I resample (scale down)
and save as a .jpeg.
You can send me all your comments, questions, concerns, what ever is on your mind....by clicking the "send email" button above. Thank you !
A link to the OTHER SIDE, a more personal view of the artist
***THIS SECTION IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION***last
updated 20 November, 2001