The North Wolds West division covers a large rural area, comprising the north-western parts of the Wolds and their foothills, down to the Vale of York. The main town is Pocklington, around which are situated several smaller villages.
The Division is divided into two Districts, Stamford Bridge in the west and the larger Pocklington dostrict further east.
Centred around Pocklington but also including the villages of Barmby Moor and Melbourne.
- Rainbow Units in Pocklington
- Brownie Units in Pocklington, Barmby Moor and Melbourne
- Guide Units in Pocklington and Melbourne.
Stamford Bridge District
Centred round Stamford Bridge - site of the famous battle in 1066! - the units there are fortunate enough to have their own modern brick-built HQ shared with the Scouts. It is fully equipped to make Guiding there especially fun and exciting in this area. There are also units in the nearby villages of of Fangfoss and Wilberfoss.
- Rainbow Units in Stamford Bridge and Wilberfoss
- Brownie Units in Stamford Bridge, Wilberfoss and Fangfoss
- Guide Units in Stamford Bridge and Wilberfoss
For details of any of these units,
please contact the Webmaster
of this site who will
give you a direct contact number for the relevant District Commissioner or Unit Guider.
Back to top of page / Back to Divisions map
To return to main EYGA index, click here