ACUPUNCTURIST AND CHINESE PHYSICIAN GUIDE FOR YOUR PATIENTS
For Non Practitioner course:-
ON LINE Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture Malaysia Training Course with practical training.
Has one ACUPUNCTURE AND HERAL TREATMENT CENTRE in KL start Herbal Online Training Course and you can join it anytime on your free time.
The details are :
- The training course will be lecture once a week.
- You have to e-mail direct to Chinese Master for the training course with my recommendation.
- You have to complete your homework, lectures and assignment at your own time.
- After complete the training course you have to take a Herbal Online Training Course Examination.
- You have to pass the Examination then Certificated and career arrangement will be provided.
After complete Herbal Training Course you can continue for Advance Training Course:
- Clinical Body Education Acupuncture Malaysia Course
- Advance Clinical Body Education Acupuncture Training Course
- Advance Herbal Prescription
- Astrological Calculation Body Education Acupuncture
- Advance Astrological Calculation of Education Acupuncture
- Advance Acupuncture Malaysia & Sickness
- Scalp Acupuncture Malaysia
- Neuro Acupuncture Malaysia
3. CHINESE MASTER
Chinese Master (The Fourth Generation) comes from a long line of family chinese medical practitioners. Fourth Generations, more than 145 years in practice in Kuala Lumpur, his family passes on to THE MASTER all the family's discipline of studies. Groomed by his father and uncle from an early age, he is considered by many to be gifted in this field. Some say, "IS IN HIS BLOOD" others says "DALAM TULANG DIA". As his reputation grew people from all over soughted his gifted treatment.
In 1992, two representatives from Suzhou Acupuncture Institute and Association, a subsidiary of Beijing International Acupuncture Institute and Association, visited Malaysia to observe and identify the standard of practitioners and acupuncture institute. During their visit, they were astonished the acupuncture skill and in depth knowledge of medical discipline. Observing our Chinese Master the way he consulting his patients, they were taken aback by the remarkable recovery of patients.
They show impressive over the in depth explanation of the formation of some special diseases and its theory of eliminating those unusual sickness. Mr. Chou Yang, the secretary of Suzhou Acupuncture Institute and Association say that "Some of the astrological and timing applications of acupuncture and medication has been forgotten by most of the China's practitioners.
They were attempted to compare and collect information of practice which originated from China, (which still in practice) and realized that Chinese Master is one of the few that acquired such skills.
Mr. Chou Yang exclaimed that like all the ancient superb swordsman, precious swords were bestow upon the warriors of merit. So Chinese Master, like the ancient swordsman but in the modern world of medical, has gain such recognition. The two representatives then proceed to present the set of green bronze antique needles reputed to be artifacts dating back to the Han Dynasty (2,500 years ago) as the Honorable Merit Award for recognizing his skills as a 'FIRST CLASS WORLD PHYSICIAN'.
* This is the first time China given such award to a physician in South-East Asia. One of our special area is Qi Qong Acupuncture and herbs to cure Autistic Autism.
The liver education acupuncture is the largest internal organ in the body. It lies under the right ribs, just beneath the right lung and diaphragm (the membrane below the lungs that moves up and down as you breathe).
Acute facial nerve paralysis is a common problem that involves the paralysis of any structures innervated by the facial nerve.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is a sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis.
Each Autistic kids are not the same, different in a few or more conditions and also recovery condition , also lever and rate of recovery.
Acupuncture is one of the oldest, most commonly used systems of healing in the world.
Acupuncture is a type of medical treatment within Oriental Medicine using very fine needles much smaller than those used for injections.
Acupuncture has been shown to be helpful in treating a variety of conditions in children.