1. We require a $50 dposit for each goat to hold them. Check or money order.
2. After deposit is received, purchaser has 2 weeks in which to pick the goat(s) up. After 2 weeks, a fee of $1 a day for each dry yearling, buck or weaned kid, and $1.50 a day for each milker or kid still on the bottle.
3. The balance is due at the time of pickup. Money orders or cash only please.
4. All animals are guaranteed healthy for 5 days after new owner takes possession. Any animal(s) said to be in ill health must be vet checked and be returned with a statement signed by the vet. Barring neglect or mishandling, etc. does not count.
5. We do not ship or deliver any goats for any reason.
6. We do not test for CAE or CL. No goat that is being shown can ever be declared CAE or CL negative due to being at shows. If you would like an animal tested, purchaser will be responsible for testing fees (includes shipping), vet fees and a small fee for our time.
1. A deposit of half the cost of the rabbit is required to hold it.
2. After 2 weeks a feed and boarding fee will be incurred. After 3 weeks, the rabbit will be placed back on the for sale page.
3. We do not deliver or ship.
4. Rabbits must be picked up at the farm unless we are attending a show (we only go to fall shows).
5. All rabbits are guaranteed healthy (barring neglect, or mishandling etc.) for 5 days. Any rabbit said to be in ill health must be vet checked and be returned with a statement signed be a vet.