|Thanks for a great semester, everyone!|
|Just click on the links and you'll find some extra information about vocabulary and grammar points that will be on the test.|
| But don't forget that the most imortant way to study is this:
- Review all of the lessons that we studied so far in Curt's Book.
- Review your notes (you took notes, didn't you?).
- Review all of the vocabulary words that we studied (they are the
dark black (bold) words in our lessons).
- Practice asking and answering questions from the lessons that we
1) Vocabulary Words: One (random) Two (days & months) Three (food)
2) Hello (page 3 in your book)
3) Meeting People (page 4)
4) Usually (pages 6 & 7)
5) Yes and No Questions (pages 13, 15 & 16)
6) He and She (pages 15 & 16) (extra - pages 27 & 28)
7) Comparing (pages 10, 11 & 12)
8) Clock Time (just check page 23)
9) Right Now (just check pages 35 & 36).
10) In At On (just check pages 25 & 26)
11) How often (just check page 14
12) Intensifiers (just check pages 19 & 20)
13) Countries (Countries page) (Link)
14) Whose [ 's ] (Whose page) (Link)
|If you're wondering about your grades -- I'm not ready yet!
(But I will be very soon!)
I expect to enter some grades into the computer on Saturday (June 19)
I'll enter more on Sunday, and I should finish by Monday (I hope)
If you have any questions or problems, remember to contact me as soon as possible,
so I have time to solve your problem. (my e-mail link is at the bottom of this page)
|Click on the Arrow for more!|
|Links to Study Pages for FIRST HALF of the Semester|