|Welcome to Curt's Freshman Class Page!|
We just talked about the rules of the class and I gave you a list of English names to choose.
2) English Names
On this day we just practiced meeting new people and making conversation with someone new..
1) Hello Kitty (nice to meet you)
2) Talk to Everybody
On this day we talked about adjectives. We practiced comparing things with adjectives and we learned how to use emotive adjectives (ed/ing).
1) English is more exciting... (check this for vocabulary!)
2) 15 Emotions (study sheet)
On this day we studied future grammar (will/be going to).
1) What'll you do, What are you gonna do? (page 1 & page 2)
2) The future (just grammar)
3) Fortunetelling (no link)
On this day we learned about giving orders and directions (imperative grammar).
We also learned how to give advice with should & have to.
Finally, we learned a lot of vocabulary about being sick.
1) Don't worry, be happy
2) I don't feel well (Ow, Ow, Ow)
-- Vocabulary list --
3) Direction game (no link)
4) What should I do? What do I have to do? (just grammar)
|Extra Lesson! What's Happening?|
On this day, we studied describing appearance and personality.
We also learned how to talk about actions that are happening now.
1) What does he look like?
2) What is he like?
3) Who does he look like?
4) What are they doing? (study page)
On this day, we studied how to talk about clothes.
We also studied the proper order of adjectives.
1) Clothes! (part one) (part two) (part three)
2) What is he wearing? (study page)
October 20 - 24
On this day, we studied how to talk about numbers and cost. We also studied favorite and kind and talked about college life.
1) Numbers (Vocabulary)
2) Cost (no link)
3) Favorite / Kind (Vocabulary)
4) University (Vocabulary Only)
|A mirror to this site is available HERE (www.oocities.org/englishcurt4)|