There are currently a
lot of dolls on the market, but for some reasons, they are too
expensive or they are not my taste, or they don't ship to foreign
So I decided to build my own doll. All the experimenting was quite
expensive and I had to build two prototypes that did not satisfy me.
For this third prototype I decided to use a material that as far as I
know nobody used before.
This way to view pictures of a molding experiment of a male head. I will use this technique to
mold the whole mannequin. Although, I have to use temperature resistant
This way to view a funny thing that can be done with a plaster head ;-)