|1. His full name is Enrique Iglesias Preysler.
2. His birthday is May 8, 1975
3. He's a Taurus.
4. He's 25 years old.
5. His father is Latin balladeer, Julio Iglesias.
6. His mother, Isabel Preysler, lives in Madrid. She is a socialite and a journalist.
7. His parents divorced in 1979.
8. He's 6'1".
9. He wears a size 10 shoe.
10. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
11. He has three brothers and three sisters.
12. He exercises his throat and drinks Chinese tea before every concert.
13. He considers himself a songwriter first, and singer second.
14. He donates all the stuffed animals to local hospitals.
15. He is NOT a morning person.
16. He used to or still does have a crush on Marilyn Monroe.
17. He once burned and broke his dog's legs.
18. He loves to surf.
19. His first idol was Superman.
20. He loves going out dancing.
21. He believes in UFO's.
22. He never carries more than $20 dollar in his pocket.
23. He loves the colors gray, white, black, blue, and red. 24. He has a favorite hat. It's blue (his friend gave it to him and he died)
25. He loves convertibles.
26. He lives in Miami.
27. He was born in Spain
28. He loves hamburgers and French-fries.
29. He doesn't smoke or do drugs.
30. He goes crazy when he has nothing to do.
31. He considers himself very sincere.
32. He has had eleven consecutive number one hits in three years.
33. He has sold more than 13 million albums in four years.
34. He won a GRAMMY.
35. Two Latin American soap operas have been named after his song, "Nunca Te Olvidare" and "Cosas Del Amor" and three Latin American soap operas have three of his songs, "Marisol" had "Por Amarte", "El Pais De Las Mujeres" had "Esperanza".
36. He began writing songs in his bedroom and in his friend's garage around age 13.
37. He loves `80s bands like "The Police" and "Dire Straits"
38. He scored a 3-album deal with Fonovisa, and independent LA label (but now he's with Universal)
39. To get his deal, he pretended to be a Colombian named "Enrique Martinez"
40. He walked away when they introduced him as "the son of Julio Iglesias"
41. His first English television program was on the David Letterman Show.
42. He has performed in more than 150 arenas all over the world.
43. He hates being called "the other Ricky" (Ricky is a nickname for Enrique)
44. The same writing team that wrote Cher's "Believe" wrote Enrique's "Bailamos"
45. He loves MTV.
46. He loves to play jokes on people.
47. He looks at a woman's feet. He says that's very important to him.
48. You will often find him barefooted.
49. His favorite outfit is usually jeans and a T-shirt.
50. His first album in Spanish was released on September 25, 1995.
51. His second album was released on January 29, 1997.
52. His third album was released on September 1, 1998.
53. His favorite movie is Raiders of the Lost Ark.
54. His favorite actress is Meryl Steep.
55. He loves salads and Spanish melon.
56. He never wears a watch.
57. Fernan Martinez, Enrique's ex-manager, used to manage Enrique's dad.
58. He prays every night.
59. He studied Business Administration at the Miami University before he dropped out to pursue a singing career.
60. He sleeps with a pillow between his legs.
61. He doesn't wear cologne. He loves the natural smell of the human body.
62. He wears shorts to bed. No PJs for him.
63. He is an avid toothbrusher. He often has to buy a new brush every month.
64. When first starting out, many Latin music critics hated his stubble chin and his habit of wearing jeans and T-shirt on stage.
65. He loves danger and dangerous sports.
66. He once collided into a mangrove tree while water-skiing. It took over 40 stitches to close the wound behind his ear.
67. He hates when people judge him without knowing him.
68. He's favorite actor is Anthony Hopkins.
69. His favorite cartoon character is Bugs Bunny.
70. He loves reading Ernest Hemingway's books.
71. He has watched Disney's Pinnochio too many times to count.
72. He can't get enough of sushi, oysters, fried calameri and anything else rubbery.
73. He loves traveling.
74. He has had the best times on Madrid, Miami, Mexico City, and Buenos Aires.
75. Christmas is his favorite holiday.
76. He will quit performing when he gets married and has a family.
77. Soccer is one of his biggest loves.
78. He keeps up-to-date by reading magazines.
79. He wants learn how to fly a plane.
80. His motto is "Try to live happy every day"
81. If Enrique is missing, check your local Burger King, McDonalds
82. His brother, Julio Jr. is a model-turned-singer.
83. His sister, Chabeli, is a television anchor.
84. He's never met Whitney Houston even though they sing a duet on his last album.
85. Enrique has another brother that his father won't claim, but singer Javier has been granted the right to use the last name, Iglesias.
86. He was voted one of the 50 Most Beautiful in the world by People magazine. (And then the sexiest man in 1998 by People magazine.)
87. An anti-Enrique faction has changed the words of "Bailamos" to "Got a Mole".
88. Christina Aguilera is rumored to have a crush on Enrique. Rumors spread after her MTV "What A Girl Wants" Special and during the rehearsal for the duet they sang for the Superbowl the year.
89. Enrique has often fallen during his performances. He considers himself very clumsy.
90. He hates being clumped into the Latin Music Explosion. People tend to forget he is from the Mediterranean, not the Caribbean.
91. He doesn't know how to dance salsa.
92. He respects Marc Anthony and Ricky Martin very much.
93. He was the first person to perform in the audience section during the American Music Awards.
94. He dedicated his first album to his nanny, Elvira. She was the only person who knew that he dreamed about becoming a singer.
95. Some of his friends call him "Kike" (or "Quique")
96. He was a very shy student in school. Girls didn't even know he existed.
97. He has a Golden Retriever named Grammy.
98. He's never dated the girl in the "Bailamos" video.
99. He got the Wild Wild West soundtrack deal after Will Smith called him on the phone. They've been good friends ever since.
100. Yes. He is single.
|~*100 Enrique Facts*~|