Those photos (courtesy of Ed Maggiani), where taken at Pinewood
Studios in February of 1996.
Cliff Culley very kindly showed some of the many glass paintings he had done to Production designer Syd Cain and writer journalist Gary Giblin (To whom I sincerely tanks to send my those pictures)
1. From Left to right: Syd Cain, Gary Giblin and Cliff Culley.
2. Gary Giblin with a matte painted for "You only live twice (1967)"
3. A painting from the movie "On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)"
- Midsummer Night's Dream, A (1996) (special photographic effects)
- Kid in King Arthur's Court, A (1995) (matte artist)
- Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988) (optical effects supervisor)
- Witness for the Prosecution (1982) (TV) (optical effects)
- Clash of the Titans (1981) (special miniatures)
- Sword of the Valiant: The Legend of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight (1982) (special effects)
- Spaceman and King Arthur, The (1979) (special effects)
- Arabian nights(79)(Matte effects)
- Warlords of Atlantis (1978) (matte effects)
- Magnificent Seven Deadly Sins, The (1971) (special effects)
- Kidnapped (1971) (special effects)
- You Only Live Twice (1969) (matte artist) (uncredited)
- Khartoum (1966) (special photographic effects)
- Early Bird, The (1965) (special matte effects)
- Goldfinger (1964) (visual effects) (uncredited)