Richard Kilroy "I matte painted at a time when the work was still being
done on glass, seemingly ages ago. I did matte painting on
Sam Raimi's 'Darkman', 'Terminator 2' and the television show, 'The Flash'
to name a few.
Richard Kilroy painting the opening shot from the pilot for 'The Flash' for David Stipes Productions.
Detail of the painting.
Here's a shot of me working on 'Terminator 2: Judgment Day'. It
was for the nuclear holocaust nightmare sequence. This image
was taken by Rick Rische for Cinefex magazine.
- Scene Stealer (2004) Director-Writer-Editor
- Titanic (1997) (matte artist) (uncredited)
- Timecop (1994) (model builder) (uncredited)
- Shakes the Clown (1992) (matte artist)
- Adventures in Dinosaur City (1992) (matte artist)
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) (matte painter: 4-Ward Productions)
- If Looks Could Kill (1991) (miniatures scenic artist)
- Flight of the Intruder (1991) (model maker)
- Darkman (1990) (matte artist)
- Miracle Landing (1990) (TV) (matte artist) (uncredited)
- Driving Miss Daisy (1989) (matte painter: Introvision) (uncredited) (model builder)
Richard Kilroy with William Messa.
- Lock Up (1989) (miniatures painter: Introvision)
- UHF (1989) (visual effects art director)
- Rambo III (1988) (model builder) (uncredited)
- Sunset (1988) (model maker/painter)
- The Darkening (1995) (second unit director)
- Clear and Present Danger (1994) (scenic artist) (uncredited)
- Bride of Re-Animator (1990) (special makeup effects artist)