Frank Ordaz with a painting for "The ewok Adventure.
Frank Ordaz working at ILM matte department. The painting was made for "Return of the Jedi" 1983
Painting the Eden Cave for "Star Treck II" 1982
Again painting a matte for the Star Treck series, this time for Star
Treck IV 1987.
The final shot. Only the ramp and the area below the Klingon battle
cruiser with some members of the Enterprise crew were included in
the live action plate. The rest is the painting by Frank Ordaz.
- All I Want for Christmas (1991) (matte artist)
- Star treck IV(87)Matte art)
- Howard the Duck (1986) (matte painting supervisor (ilm visual effects unit))
- The goonies(85)(matte artist)
- Enemy mine(85)(matte artist)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) (matte artist)
- Starman (1984) (matte artist)
- Return of the Jedi (1983) (matte painting artist)
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) (matte painting artist)
Back to main page