The Sundaram Pages
XLang is a language with a syntax which looks like XML but with
different semantics. XLang can operate on a file that follows XML syntax
and XLang semantics and produce computations/results. More
Unix Tail Application in Java
This is a Java Tail application which works like the Unix Tail.
The application will print the tail end of the file ( default 50 lines) and keep printing only the tail end lines; as and when the file is updated.
Websphere Studio Application Developer Tail PlugIn (For WSAD 4.0)
This can work as a Tail plug in for WSAD 4.0. More
1) Distributed Computing using JINI-Synopsis More..
2) Distributed Computing using JINI-Example More..
1) Code Metrics from Design Perspective - Whats more than LOC (Lines of Code) ? Get There..
2) Java Best Practices Get There..
3) UML Primer. Covers Class Diagrams,Sequence Digrams, History of UML etc.. Get There..
4) Excelling in Excel with Java - Javaworld Article . Get There..
Disclaimer and Notice:
The contents of this site have been developed with intent to disseminate knowledge and information. The user is expected to show discretion and care in its use. The author shall not be accountable for unexpected results or damage.
Who: Elango Sundaram ; esundara at sign yahoo dot com $$About Me$$