This is my Quotes page. This will have all the quotes that I think are cool.
Music is Come As You are by Nirvana. I hope you like it.
To the Serious quotes
TMS= Me, Travis Scribner. JWW= Jason Warner.
These quotes are Copywrited, any unauthorized duplication of these quotes will result in a fine, jail time, annual flogging, deportation, or death at the stake. Have a nice day.
Quote of the week:
Chia pets make the best Voodoo dolls. -TMS
- You know Jason; my Grandma makes the best Apple Pie. I would Kill for this pie. *Jason cautiously steps back* Donít worry; you pose no immediate threat to my pie.
I was eating some home made apple pie that my grandma made for me, when Jason came over, I offered him some, and I complimented my grandma's pie with that quote.
Brandon: "Thatís Destiny telling me what a big disappointment you are."
Me and Brandon were at work, and I heard something.... so, I asked about it, and he came back with that comment.
Well.... Its true.
Well.... Its true.... again.....
TMS: What the hell are you doing?
Brandon: Thats my check, flying away....
Well, its true ya' know.... one second you have all of it, then the next, its all gone...
Mat and I were discussing Moral Delimma's, and this was my answer to the question.
Damnit! Quit Elongating!!! -JWW
Travis, did you just yoink your own quarter?!
That was my quarter? -JWW and TMS
We were at Lunch, and there was change on the table which I stole... Only later found out, it was my money to begin with...
In case you get board! Thats why they call them board games!!! -Karen & TMS.
Karen was making out a list for college, and I mentioned bringing a board game.
Seen it in an E-mail, thought it was funny, put it here.
No, your in my way!
awww...... -JWW & TMS
I was in Electronics, and we were picking up all our stuff to leave, when I kept getting in Jason's way, he said that.
I was lost....
Me and him were walking to lunch when I seen a pack of cigs on the ground, I picked them up, and looked inside,but the pack was empty, and Alan said the quote.
Hey, they ran outta' letters, had to come up with that sooner or later.
The quote says it all.
Ben: Can you play it?
TMS: Of Course I can!
TMS: Umm, err.... No....
I had just got my guitar that day, and went to gloat about it.
When I was in Football practice one day, our coach screamed that out....
Ben:Il shove that boot up your ass!
Nice comeback, eh?
Me and Adam were opening a door, which was jammed, because the frame was to small for the new door, so out came that quote. (No, it wasnet ment in that way for you perverted people out there)
Thank you for stating the supernatural obvious.
sex with psycho chic bad. -JWW
Well, no.... Well.... Yah.... -TMS
Jason originally made the quotes page, and then I put it on the net, before hand, I always liked to get on his quotes page (Which was almost a weekley newsletter) Hense, that quote.
JWW: Just because!
TMS: Il give you 50 cents...
I was going to gamble for the first time, and JWW wanted some money if I won, but he isant very good at negotiation so he settled for 50 cents.
This came on one of days in school, where its REALLY boring, and you gotta think of something to do, or you go crazy... Well, That came out in only 3rd hour...
I honestly forgot where me made up that quote... Il ask JWW in a bit..
JWW was talking to me and Charis in class, and a girl a few seats over asked what we were talking about... Hence - the quote.
In Computer class one day, and JWW's computer was screwing up on him.... He finally got pissed off, and blurted out that quote.
Umm..... Dont ask me where she got that from...
My mom was moving into her new place, and it had one of those fake fireplaces that you just bolt to a wall.... Well, at the time, I didnt know that. I almost fell over dead when she said that.
Wait...That IS a good idea!!!-JWW
This came at Shool, when I was talking to Jason, and was raddling off ideas about something, and he was getting pretty pissed at the stupid ideas I was saying, so, when he said that, I had just said a good idea... and so, he changed from a sarcastic tone, to a serious tone.
Me and JWW argued on who said this first, but because its my web site, Im saying it was me. Hehehe... Anyways, I have no clue when or why I said this.... Flippin' aye, I have a bad memory.
I was at a D&D game, with some friends, and we had two guys there who one rolled a 6 charisma (how good you look, and act), and the other, just looked like that IRL...
Don't ask me.... The quote looked cool, so I added it.
This is off the top 10 list from Rathmar's site. It just sounded funny as hell, so I added it.
Me and Jason were surfin' the net in computer class one day, and came across the DBZ web site devoted to Vegita. There was a stupid story about Vegita VS. a blade of grass... *boggle* Well, as you can tell from the quote, thats the whole story... But it was funny as hell when we said it out loud. ;)
Come one, the Simpsons is thee most funniest shows there is. This was Grandpa Simpsons thought on Music. How it changes from generation to generation.
Yes, Charis..... A blonde at heart. ;) She tryed to stay "stupid" but studdered about 10 times, and out came the quote.
I have no idea.....
Note to self: Anything by the "babblings of the insane" I have no idea.... JWW made these a whyle back, and I have no idea why....
Back in Computer Science my Jnr. year (We made alot of quotes in that class) Jason (New to the net) found Vegita-insane.com... (His fav. character with Dragon Ball Z) He pretty much had an overload and started shaking.... Out came that quote in a high pitched voice.(Editor's Note: to make plural a word you can put an I on the end....)
Another quote from Computer Science Class... Anyways, I was in Psych. and our professor passed out an ink blot test to everyone.... Everyone stared at it for a few min. and figured it out.... Not me... I stared, and stared..... and stared.... and never could figure out what the hell it was! So, by the end of the class, (and 5 people pointing everything out to me) I figured no one in my computer class would realize it... Everyone got it in record time...
Jason was playing Pictionary in one of his english class's or something and got the word purple to draw.... He later used that as a quote.
It just sounded cool.
You got to admit, its true....
After we got done playing poker, out "slipped" that quote....
I think Jason said that when he first seen some pages on the net...
Don't ask..... I have no idea....
Once again, Don't ask..... I have no idea...
"Generally, that would be the idea." -JWW & Himself
And Again.... Don't Ask...
Jason really liked this quote, so I added it... No reason...
Aaaahhhh! I'm gonna hit that bump!
Shweh, I missed the bump.
Aaahhhh! I'm gonna hit that treeeeeeeee! -Famous last words of a sledded
Yah..... I have no clue....
That quote was ment for Jason.... Brittney was scared of him for some reason, so she blurted that quote out to ever haunt her.
Jason's Reply. Hehehehe.
Strange enough, yet... True...
Yes, me and Jason.... We got an assignment in Computer Science and after 20 min. of just staring blankly at the screen, the teacher asked if we knew what we were doing... Hense: The quote.
Jason made a few comic books back in the day, where he split into two people (Like off Army of Darkness), That comic book rules. So I added the quote.
Unknown my ass, JWW said it.... Reasons why are withheld due to the fact he would kill me.
Jason was picked on alot his Freshman-Jnr. year of High school, from his friends.... He later pretty much dropped them, and went off to make his own little group.
Don't Ask.... But that does remind me of another quote I need to add:
I was walking down the hallway to class one day, and this girl had her locker open, and this sheet of paper with that quote written in black marker hung on the inside of her locker door... Why, I will never know...*hmm*
"Yeah, but I took everyone else down with me!"
-Travis Scribner and JWW
Me, Jason, Charis, and a few other people I forget were crammed into Charis's little car, after making fun of Jason for about 30 min. he finally blurted out "Charis is more of a man than any one of us!" How Charis found that funny, I dont know... But she laughed for a long time after that.
Jason's motto on life. Which I take into account alot also.
I think that quote came from Celebrity Deathmatch on MTV...
"Get away from me."
-JWW and Adam Cole
Like I said, Jason's old friends sucked.
That wasn't a yes or no question.
--Adam Cole and JWW
Dosent mean they can't make some funny quotes though.
Back then, it was true....
Jason always quoted himself. Ironicly, Adam quoted himself after he said that. An Oxymoron?
In a sic, demented form of way, yes....
Jason = women problems.... Nuff said...
Good, or bad, you decide. (And I have no idea where the quote came from)
I like that quote personally. I have no idea where it came from though....
One day at lunch we were talking about stupid stuff and Alan mentioned something about talking to people in the hall, and how Ben never talks to anyone whyle going between class's. So here's the quote.
Good motto, you decide...
Jason on a bad day....
No Idea, but its funny as hell.
Me and Jason were talking about dreams one day, and how he had a dream there was a party in his room, so when he walked outside, he was a woman.... (Don't ask for details)
I was talking to Jason after I got my Lifeguard training, and he asked what all I learned, so I rattled all that I learned, and when it came to burn treatment, out came that quote.
I seem to do that alot....
Jason and I were talking about fights and stuff one day, and how my battle plan would work for him. So theres the quote. (And the "Dunk" is the sound I made when I pretended to hit em' over the head with a bat)(I know, Don't Ask)
"Uh..... He doesn't plan to get in the air." --Alan Bowen & Travis Scribner
Alan thought Jason was going to ask this girl out, and knew she would deny him. But I knew Jason wasent going to ask her out, so theres the quote.
"No, it's a non-bony skeleton!" --Mrs. E and TMS
In Biology one day me and jason were goofing off like usuall, and when Mrs. E was answering a question to some guy I blurted that out....
Somewhat Serious Quotes
Im not going to add reasons on why the quotes were said, mainly because I don't know why 90% of them were said. Sorry.
- "Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo" (If I cannot Bend Heaven, I shall Move Hell) - Unknown
- Something isn't right, but I don't know what's wrong.-TMS
- We must dare to think unthinkable thoughts. We must learn to explore all the options and possibilities that confront us in a complex and rapidly changing world. We must learn to welcome and not to fear the voices of dissent. We must dare to think about unthinkable things because when things become unthinkable, thinking stops and action becomes mindless. J. William Fulbright
- I think alot when Im alone, that's probley why people say I think too much. -TMS
- Here is the secret to dealing with all people in the world. This will work no matter who the person is, no matter their disposition. The big secret is: Attention. Everyone in the world craves attention. Trust me. Take an honest interest in them and they will love you forever. -JWW
- Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative. Oscar Wilde
- I would like to take you seriously but to do so would affront your intelligence. William F. Buckley, Jr.
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. E. Hubbard
- Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company. -George Washington
- Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down. -Wilson Mizner
- My feelings are strong, so I follow them. -TMS
- No gain is not followed by loss; No love is not followed by sorrow. --Loneliness
- It's ironic; the way you deal with loneliness is the way you deal with everyone else in your life. You get so used to shutting it out that you shut out everyone you want to get close to you. The very defenses built to hold loneliness at bay will keep the love you need to defeat it at bay. --Madness
- Madness marches on when bravery comes to a halt. -Insanity
- To much pride will make you proud of the wrong thing. -JWW
- Who is more foolish the fool or the fool who follows him? --Obi Wan Kenobi
- Anything that can go wrong, will. --Murphy's law
- What do you do when all your enemies are friends? --Foo Fighters.
- What do you do when all your friends are enemies? -JWW
- True stupidity, comes from the smartest among us. True intelligence, is never recognized. True smartness, is locked up. True ideas, are repressed. True insanity, walks the streets amongst us. -Stuff
- If the unknown is bliss, then is stupidity heaven? --Adam Cole
- There's only one guarantee in life; you live until you die. -JWW
- Kill one, and you're a murderer. Kill a million, you're a conqueror. Kill them all, and you're a god. --Megadeth
- Today a chapter of my life closed, but I wasn't done reading it yet. -JWW
- The best leaders are those that don't plan to be leader. -Unknown
- Anyone who stops imagining, stops living. -JWW
- After I'm dead, I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one. --Unknown
- What you feel is what you are. And what you are is beautiful. --Goo goo dolls
- I still feel that ignorance is my best defense. --Matchbox 20
- Have you ever buried your face in your hands because no one around you understands or has the slightest idea of what it is that makes you be? --The Offspring
- I'm sick of not living to stay alive. --The Offspring
- Three strikes you out, but that doesn't mean the game is over. --TMS
- A person's battle fought alone is a battle already lost. --TMS