- Our vision for the Children's Ministry is to establish an active faith toward God and His Word in the hearts of the children.
- We count it as a blessing to care for children and teach them the Word of God. Each child is very Important as an individual. We have organized and created a curriculum specially designed for each classes according to their age group.
- Preschool-2nd grade Children's Church services are...
- Our 3rd-6th grade Children's Church services are held at the same time as our adult service. After praise and worship, children are introduce to the message of Bible and memory verses.
- Our Jr. & Sr. High School group services are also held at the same time as our adult service. After service and refreshments, few members in this group meets for the band practice.
- On saturday, band members meet to practice and have fellowship together. We allow the Holy Spirit to have His way in all of our activities.
WE PRAISE for the GLORY of GOD
- The trumpeters and singers joined in unison, as with one voice, to give praise and thanks to the LORD . Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, they raised their voices in praise to the LORD and sang: "He is good; his love endures forever." Then the temple of the LORD was filled with a cloud, and the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the LORD filled the temple of God. - 2 Chronicles 5:13