|MR. MAHLER, RM. 232, ST. MARTIN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL|
|This is where you can type a nice greeting or introduction to what this page is for and about. Enjoy!|
|Learn new languages|
|Experiments and Activities|
|Questions for this lesson:|
|1. Why is the sky blue?
2. What does Roy G. Biv stand for?
3. What are the primary colors?
4. What are the secondary colors?
5. What happens when you shine white light through a prism?
6. What percentage of the light spectrum can we see?
7. What does RGB stand for?
8. What does CMYK stand for? How is that different from RGB?
9. What color do you get when you mix red and yellow? blue and yellow? blue and red?
10. What is ultraviolet light?