Get toes beautiful with this at home pedicure:
1. Add a couple of tablespoons of moisturizing body wash to 3 quarts of warm water and soak feet for fifteen minutes.
2. While soaking, gently massage away caluses with a pumice stone.
3. Remove your feet from the water and polish your soles with moisturizing foot scrub.
4. Rinse and dry your toes. Trim toenails straight across to prevent ingrown toenails. Use an emory board to smooth and shape.
5. Soften cuticles with an oil and gently push them back.
6. Buff nails till they shine.
7. Apply moisturizing foot cream.
8. Clean off your nails and apply a polish.
Home Remedy Foot Scrub - Soften your tootsies and hands with this recipe:
Boil 2 peeled potatoes until they are soft. Mash them up. Mix with a tablespoon of olive oil. Coat your feet and rinse with cool water after fifteen minutes.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE FABULOUS FOOTSIES