Who We Are
The Filipino-American Association of Oak Harbor is dedicated to:
- increasing awareness of Filipino culture and traditions in this culturally diverse society,
- maintaining strong Filipino-American relationships,
- undertaking meaningful community service,
- providing stronger support for our children,
- extending charity within our limits, and
- continually enhancing the moral and social attributes of our members.
We are located in the city of Oak Harbor, Washington, at the north end of Whidbey Island.