(MIDT) - Adivadu
This deed of trust
AMENDMENT / ADITION made on the ...... .......of 1999 (One thousand nine hundred and ninety nine) by us namely the following persons:
1) K.M. Muhammed Haji, aged 61 (sixty one) years, Rtd. Deputy Collector, s/o late Makkar, Kunjattu House, Adivad, Pallarimangalam P.O., Pothanicad Village, Kothamangalam Taluk.
2) P.K. Yousef Haji, aged 46 (forty six) years, Business, s/o late Kathir Haji, Punchakuzhiyil House, Adivad, Pallarimangalam P.O., Pothanicad Village, Kothamangalam Taluk.
3) K.M. Bavukkutty Haji, aged 50 (fifty) years, Business, s/o late Makkar, Kunjattu House, Adivad, Pallarimangalam P.O., Pothanicad Village, Kothamangalam Taluk.
4) A.A. Ebrahim Haji, aged 60 (sixty) years, Business, s/o Ammu Haji, Arakkaparambil House, Vellankalloor P.O, Vadakumkara Village, Irinjalakuda Taluk, Thrichur (Dist.)
6) Haji P. Beeraunni Moulana, aged 59 (fifty nine) years, Business, s/o late Aluhaji, Farooq Manzil, Puthampally P.O., Perumpadappu Village, Ponnani Taluk, Malappuram (Dist.)
7) P.K. Ummer Haji, aged 63 (sixty three) years, Business, s/o late Kunjammu Musliar, Darussalam, Puthampally P.O., Perumpadappu Village, Ponnani Taluk, Malappuram (Dist.)
8) K.V. Muhammed Haji, aged 55 (fifty five) years, Business, s/o Hassankutty Haji, Fathima Manzil, Ayalakkad P.O., Edappal Village, Ponnani Taluk, Malappuram (Dist.)
9) Janab V.M. Muhammed, aged 59 (fifty nine) years, pensioner, s/o Moideen, Vellakkamattathil House, Karukadam Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
10) C.H. Sidheek Haji, aged 35 (thirty five) years, Business, s/o Hasan, Cheradiyil House, Adivad, Pallarimangalam P.O., Pothanicad Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
11) Janab K.E. Muhammed, aged 58 (fifty eight) years, Rtd. Head Master, s/o late Ebrahim, Kanjiramukalel House, Adivad, Pallarimangalam P.O., Pothanicad Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
12) V.M. Muhammed Haji, aged 38 (thirty eight) years, Business, s/o Muhammed, Veliyath House, Adivad, Pallarimangalam P.O., Pothanicad Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
13) K.M. Muhammedali Haji, aged 46 (forty six) years, Govt. service, s/o late Mohammed Haji, Kannappillil House, Varappetty P.O., Varappetty Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
14) P.M. Hydrose Haji, aged 58 (fifty eight) years, pensioner, s/o late Muhammed, Punnecottayil House, Varappetty Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
15) Moochikal Moosa Haji, aged 38 (thirty eight) years, Business, s/o late Muhammed Kutty, Moochikal House, Kainikkara, Poilisseri P.O., Thupramkode Villege, Tirur Taluk, Malappuram (Dist.)
16) Janab P.M. Moustafa, aged 40 (forty) years, Business, s/o Muhammed, Pookkakillath House, Kumarappenal P.O., Varavoor Village, Thalappilly Taluk, Thrichur - 680 585
17) P. Hamza Haji, aged 42 (forty two) years, Business, s/o late Moosa, Poovanthody House, Othukkungal P.O., Thirurangadi Taluk, Malappuram (Dist.)
18) Janab V.M. Aboobacker Moulavi, aged 44 (forty four) years, Business, s/o late Mytheen, Varappillykudy House, Madiyoor, Pallarimangalam P.O., Pothanicad Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.) - 686 671
19) Janab M.M. Aliyar, aged 47 (forty seven) years, Business, s/o M.A. Muhammed, Mangalathuparambil House, Mavudy. Pallarimangalam P.O., Pothanicad Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.) - 686 671
20) Janab M.K. Asharaf, aged 32 (thirty two) years, Business, s/o Kathir M.H., Mattappilliyil House, Manikkinar P.O., Kuttamangalam Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
21) M.M. Nassar Haji, aged 35 (thirty five) years, Business, s/o M.M .Mytheen, Manalumparayil House, Koovalloor P.O., Pothanicad Village, Ernakulam (Dist.)
22) Janab Muhammed T.P., aged 37 (thirty seven) years, Business, s/o Pareeth, Thuruthel House, Pareekanny P.O., Kuttamangalam Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
23) Janab P.K. Shereef Mether, aged 32 (thirty two) years, Business, s/o P.K. Kochu Muhammed Mether, Tharayil House, Perumbyikad P.O., Perumbyikad Village, Kottayam Taluk, Kottayam (Dist.)
24) Dr. M.K. Basheer, aged 59 (fifty nine) years, Medical Practitioner, s/o C. Muhammed Kassim, Shams, Childrens library road, Karapuzha Village, Kottayam Taluk, Kottayam (Dist.) 686 001.
25) K.V. Bawutty Haji, aged 41 (forty one) years, s/o K.V. Muhammed Haji, Fathima Manzil (Kadavil Valappil), Ayalakkad P.O., Edappal Village, Ponnani Taluk, Malappuram (Dist.) - 679 576
26) Janab K.H. Mahinkutty, aged 32 (thirty two) years, Business, s/o Hassan, Karothukuzhy House, Perumbavoor Village, Kunnathunadu Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
27) Janab P.K.Muhammed, aged 30 (thirty) years, Engineer, s/o P.M. Kathir, Puthukkattu House, Varappetty P.O., Varappetty Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.) 686 691
28) P. Mohammed Ali Haji, aged 51 (fifty one) years, Business, s/o late Saithukutty Haji, Perooli House, Thalakkadathur P.O., Thalakkadathur Village, Tirur Taluk, Malappuram (Dist.)
29) V.M. Pareeth Haji, aged 43 (forty three) years, Business, s/o V.P. Muhammed, Vettikkattil House, Pallarimangalam P.O., Pothanicad Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.) 686 671.
30) Janab Mytheen Shams, aged 39 (thirty nine) years, Business, s/o Musthafa Mytheen, Thekkumkattil House, Puthuppady P.O., Muvattupuzha Village, Mavattupuzha Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.) - 686 661
31) Janab K.A. Sulaiman, aged 46 (forty six) years, Business, s/o Aboobacker, Kandathil House, Thodupuzha P.O., Thodupuzha Village, Thodupuzha Taluk, Idukki (Dist.)
32) M.M. Haneefa Haji, aged 59 (fifty nine) years, Pensioner, s/o Moideen, Mukkanniyil House, Kalampoor, Enanalloor P.O., Enanallor Village, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam (Dist.) - 686 691.
33) M.M. Abdul Karim Haji, aged 44 (forty four) years, Business, s/o Muhammed, Vazhachalil House, Cheruvattoor P.O., Cheruvattoor Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
34) A. Ashraf Haji, aged 41 (forty one) years, Business, s/o Abdukutty A.K., Melepura AzhiKottayil House, Ponnayoorkulam P.O., Ponnayoorkulam Village, Chavakkad Taluk, Trichur (Dist.)
35) P.N. Abdul Salim Haji, aged 33 (thirty three) years, Business, s/o P.K. Neena, Palachuvattil House, Kalamboor, Enanalloor P.O., Enanalloor Village, Muvattupuzha Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.) - 686 673
36) P.M. Sidhik Haji, aged 32 (thirty two) years, Business, s/o P.M. Meeran, Marangattu House, Mulavoor P.O., Mulavoor Village, Muvattupuzha Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.).
37) Janab Kaseem P. Maitheen, aged 30 (thirty) years, Accountant, s/o P.E. Maitheen, Panath House, Asamanoor P.O., Asamanoor Village, Kunnathunadu Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
38) T.K.Makkar Haji, aged 39 (thirty nine) years, s/o T.K. Kader Kunju, Thekkeputhanpura House, Myloor, Pallarimangalam P.O., Varappetty Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
39) Janab N.M. Yoosaf, aged 34 (thirty four) years, Business, S/O.N.P. Moideen, Naikkamavudy House, Ayroorpadam P.O., Pindimana Village, Kothamangalam Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.) 686 692.
40) Janab K.S. Muhammed, aged 37 (thirty seven) years, Business, S/O. K.M. Seethy, Kunnampurath House, Kizhakkekara 686661, Muvattupuzha Taluk, Ernakulam (Dist.)
41) Janab A.K. Ummer, aged 40 (fourty) years, Business,S/O. late Kochupilla, Akkadayil House, Pallarimangalam P.O., Pothanicad Village, Ernakulam (Dist.) - 686 671.
42) Janab C.P. Hussain, aged 47 (fourty seven) years, Business, S/O. Pareeth Haji, Cherappurath House, Poochakuth, Bhoothathankettu P.O. Kothamangalam. Ernakulam Dist.
43) Janab, K.A. Abdul Rehiman, aged 44 (fourty four) years, Business, Karoottakudiyil House, Mavudi, Pallarimangalam P.O. 686671 Ernakulam Dist.
44) Janab, Moideen kutty Gurukkal, aged 40 (fourty) Years Business S/O Kunchappu Gurukkal, Changampally padinjarethil, Edakkula , Thirunawaya P.O. Tirur.676301, Malappuram Dist.
45) Janab, M.K.Sulaiman , aged 48 (fourty eight)years Business, S/O Kassim, Munduparambil House, Kanjar P.O.Thodupuzha, Idukki Dist.
46) Janab K.V. Koyamon,aged 39(thirty nine) years,Business,S/O. K.V. Yahu, Kannanchathuvalappil House,Thavanoor P.O. 679573, Ponnani, Malappuram Dist.
47) Janab, Abdul Azeez V.P. aged 41 (fourty one) years, Business, S/O. Moideenkutty Haji, Valappil House Valavannoor P.O. Thirur, Malappuram Dist.
48) Janab, C.M.Hamsa, aged 38 (thirty eight) years, Business, S/O. Muhammed, Chalanpattu House, Karikkodu P.O. Thodupuzha, 685585, Idukki Dist.
49) Janab, A.M.Aboobacker, aged 47 (fourty seven) years Business, S/O Muhammed, Alamkadan House, Nellikuzhi P.O. Kothamangalam, Ernakulam Dist.
50) Janab, E.P.Ebrahim, aged 36 (thirty six) years Engr., S/O E.K.Pareekutty, Endanthuruthil House, Adivad Pallarimangalam P.O. 686671, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam Dist.
51) Janab, M.S.Nasar, aged 38 (thirty eight) years Business, S/O Mytheenkunju Rawther, Thaskant Manzil Thalavoor, Pathanapuram, Quilon Dist.
Referred to as TRUSTEES (which expression shall unless repugnant to the subject of context include their successors and / or assignees).
whereas the Trustees No 1 to 19 have created a trust " MALIK DEENAR ISLAMIC DEVELOPMENT TRUST " (MIDT) ADIVAD, Here in after referred to as the said "TRUST" . Which was registered as No. 17/99 in book No. 4 volume ....... pages from ........ to ...... of the Sub. Registry office at Pothanicad to establish Public Schools, Hospitals , Auditorium, Arts College, Job Training Centres, Industrial Units, Orphanages, Shelters for Destitutes, Arabic Colleges, Mosques, Madrasas, Libraries, Interest free Banks, Social and Economic Development of the backward communities.
AND WHEREAS the Board of Trustees ie. the Genaral Body of the above Trust unanimously resolved to amend certain provision of the above Trust deed and reconstitute the Trust deed by incorporting the following clauses, this document is executed and registered.
The General Body of the above trust unanimously resolved that Haji K.V. MUHAMED, aged 52, FATHIMA MANZIL, Ayalakkad, Edappal, Malappuram Dist. and his nominees shall be the permanent Chairman of the Trust for ever, giving amendment to the close K (ie. the period of the excecutive trust will be three years in page 7 of the deed) .
The general body also decided that the board of trustees shall be expanded to a total of 29 trustees by including the following 10 members in future.
1. to.................................................................. 29 Members
Rules and Regulations of Malik Deenar Islamic
Development Trust - As follows
1. (a) Name: The name of the Trust shall be The Malik Deenar Islamic Development Trust.
(b) These rules shall be called The rules and regulations of Malik Deenar
Islamic Development Trust.
2. (a) Location of office: The Principal office of the Trust shall be at
Adivad - Pallarimangalam. However, the committee may decide to
have an office at any other place for the sake of operational
(b) Jurisdiction: The State of Kerala, The board of directors may extend activities of the Trust to form new units at any other area in the State. The units so formed shall function in accordance with the units by executive committee to suit the special needs. All units in the State shall be deemed to have been formed under these rules and continue as decided by the executive committee.
3. Aims and Objects:
The Trust is formed to work for the educational, social and economic development of the people in all possible ways. The institutions established and administered by the Trust shall be entitled for all rights and privileges guaranteed under the articles 25 to 30 of the constitution of India.
4. Program of Work:
The Trust shall:
(a) Promote higher and technical education, and improve standard and quality of education among the people in general, minorities and backward classes in particular.
(b) Establish and Administer English medium schools and colleges, technical schools, madrassas, Arabic colleges, Yathim Khanas, working women's hostels, L.K.G and U.K.G. etc.
(c) Establish hospitals, clinics and medical centres.
(d) To assist, support, accelerate, facilitate and propagate education to the members of the community.
(e) To establish a scholarship fund to promote higher and technical education among from the people of our country to give scholarships, stipends, loans, grants etc. to the poor and deserving students.
(f) To establish and run hostels and Auditorium for Public.
(g To establish marriage fund and assist marriage of Poor girls in the Society and to extend medical aids to poor patients.
(h) To provide interest free loans, grants and subsidies to the small traders.
(i) Raise funds by donations, subscriptions, contribution or by increasing mutual funds, units, shares, debentures etc.
(j) Do all other lawful acts, deeds or things as the Trust may consider incidental to the attainment of any of the objects of the Trust.
(k) To foster and propagate the true teaching of Islam among the members of the Muslim community in particular and the generals Public at large.
(l) To collect valuable Islamic Literature and to Publish it and to facilitate Islamic Cultural renaissance of the community.
Admission of members
(a) Any person desirous of becoming a member by fulfilling the condition stipulated above may apply for admission in the form prescribed.
(b) The membership certificates will be issued as per rules.
(a) The General Body of the Trust consist of all members who has received membership certificate from the Trust.
(b) The General Body shall be the supreme authority of the Trust. It shall have power to condone the defects in the procedure and to modify if necessary decision of the Board.
(c) The General Body shall meet every Quarterly.
(d) The General Body shall have powers to make amendments to these rules and regulations placed before it, in accordance with the procedure prescribed.
(e) The General Body shall have powers to consider and dispose of application for membership.
(f) Any member from the Executive Trustees is at liberty to take leave from the activities of the Trust with prior approval.
(g) The withdrawal of the participation will be effected to the Executive Trustees within two years from the date of giving notices to the Board, and within one year to the other members.
(h) The members of the Executive Trustees may not exceed 14 in number.
1. Chairman : Hajee K.V. Muhammed
(Vice President, MES, Aylakkad, Malappuram Dt.)
2. Acting Chairman : Hajee P.K. Yousuf (Jama Ath President, Adivad)
3. Vice Chairman : Hajee A.A. Ebrahim ("Glamor", Vellangalloor, Mala, Trichur)
4. Vice Chairman : Janab V.M. Muhammed (Karukadam, Kothamangalam)
5. Secretary : Hajee K.M. Muhammed (Rtd. Dy. Collector, Adivad)
6. Joint Secretary : Janab K.E. Muhammed (Rtd. Head Master, Adivad)
7. Joint Secretary : Hajee V.K. Aliyar (Arabic Teacher, Adivad)
8. Treasurer : Hajee K.M. Bavukkutty (Panchayath Member, Adivad)
9. Technical Advisors : (1) Janab K.A. Aboobakkar (Exe. Engineer)
: (2) Dr. C.K. Pareethu Pilla Hajee (M.D, C.K.P. Hospital)
10. Legal Advisors : (1) Hajee K.M. Muhammedali (Ist Class Majistrate)
(2) Hajee P. Beeravunny Moulana (Puthenpally)
(3) Janab C.K. Abdul Raheem (Advocate, High Court)
(a) The Executive Trustees as scheduled above will be constituted by the General Body.
(b) The fund of the trust shall be Rs. 3800/- (Three thousand eight hundred) contributed equally by the trustees herein and this amount of Rs. 3800 shall be transferred as the fund of the trust.
(c) The Executive Trustees of the Trust constituted by the members shall govern manage, administer the Trust in the best interest of the Trust and its beneficiaries, discharge the duties with due care and ability and fulfil the purposes herein described with almost sincerity.
(d) To raise funds, donations, subscriptions and other forms by beneficiaries.
(e) To appoint necessary staff, employees, other officials for the functioning of the Trust and shall have power to decide all matters related to appointments and other relevant matters in connection with the same.
(f) To acquire and hold properties for all kinds to purchase, to transfer to sell, lease, mortgage or otherwise encumber such properties.
(g) To invest funds in shares, securities, fixed deposits or other business industrial enterprises.
(h) To raise funds by loans, overdraft or other amounts on credits secured.
(i) To receive endovements, charities, wakfs and other trusts and to arrange for their management.
(j) The Executive Trust shall approve an Annual Budget for the ensuring financial year categorizing the heads of income and expenditure. The financial year will be April to March.
(k) The period of the Executive Trust will be three years.
(l) The Trust shall have power to acquire, accept or receive all endowments, gifts, grants, donations and any other contributions of any sort, movable or immovable, made to this Trust by individuals, groups, families, organizations or associations whether incorporated or not, or by any governments, state, central or foreign, and all such endowments, gifts, grants, donations and contributions would be considered as part of this Trust properties and their managements income and expenditure shall be unconditionally carried on as per the provisions of this Deed.
(m) The Executive Trust shall not have the power to sell the properties of the Trust for any part there of except in case unavoidable necessity the circumstances or for purchasing other more beneficial properties movable or immovable. But the board shall have power to pawn, pledge or mortgage the Trust properties to borrow and to raise funds and loans for the purpose of this Trust and no such pawn, pledge, mortgage or sale shall be valid unless made after the decision of the board by 2/3 of its existing strength and all such transaction and purchases shall be made in the name of the Acting Chairman.
(n) The Executive Trust shall deposit the funds of the Trust in such bank or banks as decided by the board in the name of the Trust shall be transacted jointly with the Acting Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer.
(o) The Executive Trustee have the power to Co - opt additional members if found necessary with the permission of General Body.
The office bearers of the Executive Trust
There shall be a Chairman and an Acting Chairman, two Vice Chairman, a Secretary, two Joint Secretary, a Treasurer, Technical Advisors and Legal Advisors as office-bearers in the Executive Trust.
Functions of the Office bearers:
(a) Chairman: To control all the activities and functions of the Trust.
(b) Acting Chairman: Ordinarily the Acting Chairman shall preside over all the meetings of the General body and the Executive Trustees. In the absence of the Chairman, the Vice Chairman shall preside. Acting Chairman shall have powers to summon the Executive Trustees in emergency. The Acting Chairman will supervise the functioning of the Executive Trustees and give necessary directions for proper administration of the Executive Trustees and shall represent the Executive Trustees in all actions, Civil, Criminal or Revenue, and in all offices of the Government, Central, State or Foreign, including Sales Tax and Income Tax Offices, and Offices of the Municipalities or Panchayath and other Offices, unless and until decided otherwise by the Executive Trustees
(c) Vice Chairman: The Vice Chairman shall discharge duties and exercise the powers of the Acting Chairman in his absence.
1. The Secretary shall be the Principal Executive Officer of the Trust and shall take appropriate steps to carry out its decisions.
2. He shall carry out the correspondence on behalf of the Trust.
3. He shall convene all meetings of the Trust, General body and Board Meeting and maintain a record of the Minutes of all such meetings.
4. He shall be the custodian of all the records and other properties of the Trust.
5. He shall attend to all matters of General administration in accordance with the directions of the Board and keep accounts of the transactions of the Trust.
6. He shall receive and disburse cash, and shall along with the Acting Chairman and Treasurer operate Bank accounts.
(e) Joint Secretary:
He shall assist the Secretary in the discharge of his duties. The Joint Secretary shall, in the absence of the Secretary act as the Secretary.
The Treasurer shall join with theChairman, Acting Chairman and General Secretary in matters relating to monetary transactions. He shall also present the Annual budget in the Trust meeting. He is also empowered to join with the Acting Chairman and Secretary in operating the Bank accounts. An amount exceeding Rs. 1000/- will be deposited in the banks.
(g) Technical Advisors:
(1) Engineer : He will be incharge of the construction activities of the Trust.
(2) Doctor : the Doctor will be in charge of the Medical Institutions.
Meeting of the Board and Executive Trust
(a) Meeting of the Executive Trust:
In consultation with the Acting Chairman the Secretary shall convene meetings of the Executive Trustees , sending atleast One week's notice to the members. But Extra Ordinary meeting shall be convened with 24 hours notice. The Executive Trustees shall meet at least once in a month. The quorum of the meeting shall be above 50%.
(b) Meeting of the Trust:
It is mandatory on the part of the Trust to convene a General Meeting of the Trust at least once within three months. It also requires seven days notice with the items of agenda. The quorum of the meeting shall be 2/3rd of the total strength of the Trust.
(c) Annual General Body Meeting shall be convened before 30th April of every year. The members are entitled to receive annual report, Audited Balance sheet of accounts and a Budget before 14 days prior to the meeting. The quorum of the meeting shall be 2/3rd of the total strength of the Trust. The Agenda shall also include election of two auditors, Extra Ordinary meeting shall also be convened if required 2/3rd members of the total strength of the Trust along with the Agenda.
There shall be an Advisory Board for this Trust only for give advises. The Imam of the Central Juma Masjid Adivad shall be one of the member of the Advisory Board. The other members shall include renowned persons each from social, cultural, political and educational fields selected by the Executive Trustees.
1. Any member whose act or/and behavior are found detrimental to the interests of this Trust may be suspended by the Executive Trust by a resolution approved by Majority of 2/3 of the total strength of the Executive Trust and suitable disciplinary action can be taken as per the exciting law and practice in the subject.
2. If an Executive Trust member continuously absence for Three Executive meeting with out assigning any reason his membership shall be questioned.
A member is entitled to appoint a nominee for his behalf at his option. However the Board of Trustees are for life and in the vacancies if any caused by death, resignation, removal or otherwise shall be duly filled by the nomination from among the family members who is acceptable to and decided by a simple majority of the Board of Trustees.
By Laws and Rules
The Meeting of the Trust shall have power to frame rules and By-Laws, regulations, helpful and ameliorative to the conduct and running of the Trust, but the regulations so framed shall in no case be derogative or circumventing the directions of this Deed.
The Account of the Trust shall be audited by duly qualified accountant, but the Board of Trustees i.e., General Body can also get the accounts audited by appointing other persons duly qualified according to the circumstances.
This deed is to be governed by the provisions of Indian Trust Act (Act 11 of 1882). This trust is execute and register by the six trustees
(1) K.M. Muhammed Haji, Age 58, Profession - Rtd. Dy. Collector, S/o late Makkar,
Kunjattu House, Adivad, Pallarimangalam P.O, Ernakulam Dt, Pin: 686 671.
(2) P.K. Yousuf Haji, Age 43, Profession - Business, S/o Late Kathir Haji,
Punchakuzhiyil House, Adivad, Pallarimangalam P.O, Ernakulam Dt,
Pin: 686 671.
(3) K.M. Bavukutty Haji, Age 47, Profession - Business, S/o Late Makkar,
Kunjattu House, Adivad, PallarimangalamP.O,Ernakulam Dt, Pin: 686 671.
(4) K.E. Muhammed, Age 55, Profession - Rtd. Head Master, S/o Late Ebrahim,
Kanjiramukalel House, Adivad, Pallarimangalam P.O, Ernakulam Dt,
(5) V.M. Muhammed, Age 56, Profession - Pensioner, S/o Moideen,
Vellakkamattathil House, Karukadam P.O, Kothamangalam,Ernakulam Dt,
Pin: 686 691
(6) P.M. Hydrose, Age 55, Profession - Pensioner, S/O Muhammed,
Punnekottayil House, Varappetty P.O, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam - 686 671.
As per the general Body resolution and this document does not involve any transaction with regard to immovable properties and there shall be no additional, deletion or amendment to this deed without the previous permission in writing of the Commissioner of Income Tax having jurisdiction over the Trust.
In Witnesses where of the said trustees have here unto set and subscribed their respective hand on the day, month and year first here in above written at Pothanicad with intention to Registrar at the Sub Register Office, Pothanicad.