- Fuller Motorsports has a new sponsor - Granny's Attic on 115 North Main Street in Anderson, SC! Granny's Attic features vintage furniture and accessories, and consignment sales are available. For more information, please call them at 864-224-6880, or visit the store in Anderson (and tell them you heard about them at the race track!) A special thank-you to Mary Sanders, the owner of Granny's Attic.
- The Fuller Motorsports team finished second in the first heat race and finished third in the feature race on Friday night, May 14, 2004 at Anderson Motor Speedway . Thanks to Lanny Sellers and Jackie Turner for their help on Friday night. A big thank you to Mary and Steve Sanders and Granny's Attic for their support - it was great to see you at the track Friday night. The next race is the annual Shrine Race this Tuesday, May 18, 2004 at Anderson Motor Speedway.
- The Fuller Motorsports team is seeking sponsors for the 2004 race season. If you would like information on the opportunities that are available to market your business through motorsports, please contact us.
- 5 Star Muffler in Williamston, SC has joined the Fuller Motorsports team! They are located just south of the intersection of Beaver Dam Rd and Anderson Dr (near the Hardee's and the BP station) in Williamston, next door to Newton Performance Machine Shop.
- The Fuller Motorsports team helped raise money for the Shriners Hospital at Anderson Motor Speedway by allowing fans and drivers to sign the hood of the #67 car for a $5 donation to the Shriners. Fans were given a raffle ticket when they signed the hood. Fans also received an autograph card for making a donation. Rocky Ingram won the hood on July 12, 2002. Thanks to everyone who signed the hood and helped raise money for the Shriners Hospital for Children!
- Driver Kevin Fuller and the #67 Fuller Motorsports Monte Carlo appeared at the Piedmont Footbridge Festival on Saturday, April 27, 2002, in downtown Piedmont, SC. We had a lot of fun, and the kids seemed to enjoy getting in the car, strapping on the helmet, putting the window net up, and trying out the car! A special thanks to those who signed the hood of the racecar - we donated half of the money to the Bonnes Amies club for improvements in the Piedmont community.
- We had the new racecar at the Greenville Mall for a couple of days in February, for the Michelin Invention Convention. We had a great time - we took a bunch of pictures of the kids with the car, signed some autographs, talked with a lot of old friends, and met a lot of nice people, including Charlie Munson and Roger Davis from WESC! If you didn't make it to the mall, you might want to check out the photos.
Vintage Furniture & Accessories
115 N. Main St
|Copyright 2004 Fuller Motorsports. All rights reserved.|