Sent to PSEUDODICTIONARY.COM SO FAR:
- SUSPECTIVE: something held in abeyance due to doubt.
. . I heard what he said, but I think it's suspective.
- SOURFUL: a feeling of sourness, irritation.
. . As soon as I woke up, I felt sourful.
Sent to PSEUDODICTIONARY.COM SO FAR
Fun words, not proposed as useful, 'cept "cocept" & a couple others.
- LUSTICIOUS: A devastatingly beautiful person of desire --or, by extension, any object; say a sports car.
. . S/he looked at me lusticiously.
- NOMO-SEXUAL: A person who claims they'll swear off sex & love; or one who is unlikely to achieve it again.
. . Stories from prisons tend to show that many people would rather "go homo than nomo"!
- CLAVEN - A confidently given but doubtful "fact", considering the source. From the Cheers character.
. . e.g., I knew a claven was coming when he said: "It's a little-known fact that...."
- COCEPT - An idea that fits in with another so well that they must be thought of together.
. . e.g., A few cocepts that come to mind are gravity and string theory, over-population and extinction, or grass and green.
- DESPICION - The feeling toward something despised.
. . e.g., I hold Windows in despicion.
- DETHUSED - To lose interest in a project.
. . e.g., I was hot for this, but what you said dethused me.
- DISPRECIATE - To disapprove of; to be ungrateful for.
. . e.g., I dispreciate what you said about my mother. She does not wear army boots and seldom did. She was in the Marines.
- ILLICITICITY - The quality --or degree-- of being illicit.
. . e.g., His action had a high degree of illiciticity.
- MEGABYTAGE - An amount of digital data (as "footage" is obsolete).
. . e.g., I'd download it, but the megabytage is too high.
- PRAVED - To be good, moral, nice. Back formation of "depraved".
. . e.g., A person is born praved, 'til corrupted by society.
- RAMBUNCTUALIZE -To energize a child past the point of controlability.
. . e.g., I almost had him almost quieted, but then his uncle rambunctualized him by tickling him.
- SCRUTANEOUSLY - The way that one looks when one scrutinizes something.
. . e.g., He looked at me scrutaneously.
If you got here from the GAIA HOME PAGE, click on
"minimize" or "eXit". (upper right browser buttons)
If you didn't: the site.)