- Cropped and filtered like hell. Once-upon a time, this was
a picture of Iris dressed as a general. Still is. One picture
I'll never delete. Raster art.
- Uhmn. Yep. Raster art.
- A senseless favorite. Raster art.
- I was trying to "paint" Iris in the days that I
didn't "paint" very often. Practice makes close-to-perfect.
- Forever loved and used Iris Hate Club illustration. Raster/ink
- I should have just kept on with that stupid sentence at the
bottom of the picture. People love to write nonsencial things
all over their pictures nowadays for some reason. That poor,
poor kid. What a lopsided head. Raster/pencil art.
- The eyes! They blind me! Raster/pencil art.
- I knew drew the wrong finger pointing upward. Vector art.
- No (good)comment. Raster/pencil art.
- I like the fluffy costme. Roll is so mallable. Raster/pencil
- Ah, based on one of my first parodies. Vector art.
- Same as above, but the doll itself. Vector art.
- Hi! Ink art.
- This was made for Neon Tiger getting 3000 hits. I feel like
kicking the X in this picture. Raster/pencil art.
- I enjoyed this picture for a very long time. And then I woke
up. Raster/pencil art.
- Nice Christmas sign with a horrible pun. Vector art.
- There are some dead birds in that boquet. They have button
eyes. Raster/pencil art.
- No comment...Pencil/raster art.
- Cover for the comic I was going to start production on. Then
I learned what a script was. Vector art.
- R.O.D. got 3000 hits! Vector art.
- This is when I began to actually draw males a little
more accurately. Raster/pencil art.
- And this is long before the above mentioned time.
- This was produced in the years where I was starting to get
aquainted with digital mediums. So much could be done to it now,
but I think it's an adaquate first try. Raster/pencil art.
- His head looks lopsided. And he's puny! Still one of my favorites.
- Hell-O! Vector art.
- Sprite! Yes! I like sprites. Raster art.
- Oh...my...Check out that bang. Bigger than the carved side
of Stone Mountain, Zero looks frightening here, too frightful
for my tastes. Raster/pencil art.
- Son of a bitch! Shoot me! What was I on when I dressed poor
X and Zero?? X looks so flaming, and Zero...can speak for himself.
I still love Dr. Cain and the smiley toast, however. Raster/pencil
- Them kids is fuckin'. Raster/pencil art.
- Needs more contrast! Well, it was just a doodle. Vector/raster
- Female X. Fuck, the dress is blowing upward, and her hair
is practically glued to her head! That's why planning is good,
people. Vector art.
- Nonsensically simplicit, but fun! Vector art.
- I like this picture. Pencil/raster art.
- I actually enjoy this one. Perhaps because it's simple?
- Neutral feelings overcome me. Raster/ink art.
- Jesus Christ. Raster/pencil art.
- I entered this one in a contest Lady Maverick had back in
the day. I'm actually happy with the results of the coloring,
but it still needs a deeper contrast. Raster/vector art.
- This was a new year's picture I made. The layout is terrible.
What was I on? Raster/pencil art.
repliforcebakesale.jpg (Please click here
for translation of the illegible version.)
Black and White
These pictures are damned to hell. I'd
rather not give a description of them.