|Kids: Welcome to another year at Whigham Elementary! I am looking forward to an exciting learning adventure with my students.
Parents: Please feel free to contact me at the e-mail link to the right of the screen regarding any questions and/or concerns you might have.
Check this site often for updates and links to recommended reading lists, games, puzzles, and homework.
|Mr. G's First Grade Guppies|
|Class is in session!|
|Class Rules and Procedures|
2. Please raise your hand to speak.
3. Keep your hands to yourself.
4. Remain seated at all times.
Rules for outside the classroom:
1. Walk quietly in a single file line.
2. Respect lunch monitors.
3. No running.
|School Supplies Needed|
|Lined notebook paper
Happy Face :- )
|Parents, please read to your children and have them read to you as well.|
|For more exciting reading and learning adventures, visit your local library (South Dade Regional Library) located on SW 211St just south of the Cutler Ridge Mall.
For more info, visit www.mdpls.org
*Parents- The South Dade Regional Public Library is now providing free tutoring on Saturdays from 10am-1pm. Don't miss this chance to give your child all the help he/she deserves,
|Reach for the moon!|
|Check out these sites for fun learning activites!|
|Mr. G's class at Metro Zoo
|Student of the week!
|Mr. G's Turtles|
|Mr. G's Trivia Question
What do you call the short hand on a clock?
Think you know the answer? Send me an e-mail with your reply.
by Dav Pilkey
2. Cam Jansen and the Tennis Trophy Mystery by David A. Adler
3. Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 2 by Dav Pilkey
4. Clorinda by Robert Kinerk
5. Nate the Great on the Owl Express by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat and Mitchell Sharmat
6. Olivia...and the Missing Toy by Atheneum
7. Simeon's Gift by Julie Andrews Edwards and Emma Walton