|All About me|
* Born in Hong Kong
* Grew up in Hong Kong, Spent some time in Toronto and Norway
* Finished my BBA @ HKU (Hong Kong), International MBA @ York U (Toronto, Canada) & Noweigan School of Management (Sandvika, Norway)
* have been a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) since 1998
* Spend the last 5 years doing Hi-tech Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), which enable me to travel around the world
* LOVE traveling. Been to hmmmmm.. about 39 countries so far....
* Currently live in Vancouver, Canada
* Now work for a Venture Capitalist group doing corproate finance / M&A projects for ventures with a focus on Asian projects.
* No big current traveling plan because just started a new job in a brand new city!!
* Interests: Gym, Outdoor activities (Blading, biking, hiking), Cooking (hahaha..I always think I cook GREAT thai food!), volunteer work (used to cook for the homeless in Toronto.. hmmm have to find similar community ctr here in Vancouver to serve)
*NEW INTERESTS: home decoration, designing and making furniture (hahah..learning in process and as I said, it is my new interest, doesn't mean i am good at it. LOL!)
* Please go to visit "What am I up to?" for the latest news about me!
* Try to pursue a law degree with University of London (England) (GOT accepted but will start in 2004!) and may be Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) designation
* Would love to go to : Turkey, Egypt, Spain, Australia and Africa
* Would love to live in Europe again
|All about My Friends|
|Cool Pics by Me|
|What Am I up to?|
|You will get a prize from me if you know what movie actually shot its opening scene in this meuseum. Email your answer to email@example.com
Hint: big production that was shot in Eastern Europe.