| SURVIVAL KIT FOR YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE
2. RUBBER BAND
3. BAND AID
6. CHEWING GUM
7. MINT 8. CANDY KISS
9. TEA BAG
1. Toothpick - To remind you to pick out the good qualities in others.
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged." Matt. 7:1
2. Rubber band - To remind you to be flexible, things might not always go the way you want, but it will work out.
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28
3. Band-Aid - To remind you to heal hurt feelings, yours or someone else's.
"Therefore as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." Col 3: 12-14
4. Pencil - To remind you to list your blessings every day.
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." Eph 1:3
5. Eraser - To remind you that everyone makes mistakes, and it's okay!
"When Joseph's brothers saw that their father was dead, they said, 'What if Joseph holds a grudge against us and pays us back for all the wrongs we did to him?' So they sent word to Joseph saying, 'Your father left these instructions before he died: This is what you are to say to Joseph: I ask you to forgive your brothers the sins and the wrongs they committed in treating you so badly. Now please forgive the sins of your servants of the God of your father.' When their message came to him, Joseph wept. His brothers then came and threw themselves down before him. 'We are your slaves,' they said. But Joseph said to them, 'Don't be afraid. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. So then, don't be afraid. I will provide for you and your children.' And he reassured them and spoke kindly to them." Gen 50:15-21
6. Chewing gum - To remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything with Jesus!
"I can do everything through him who strengthens me." Phil 4: 13
7. Mint - To remind you that you are worth a mint to your Heavenly Father.
"For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world but to save the world through him." John 3:16-17
8. Candy Kiss - To remind you that everyone needs a kiss or a hug everyday.
"Dear friends, Let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God." 1 John 4:7
9. Tea Bag - To remind you to relax daily and go over that list of God's blessings.
"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thess 5:18