| TOP 10 REASONS FOR JOINING THE CHURCH CHOIR
10. The church is usually crowded and you want to make sure you always have a seat.
9. For years you have wanted to know who sits in the back of the church but were afraid to turn around and look.
8. You've just been selected for jury duty and you want to get use to sitting with a large group of people.
7. There's a clock in the back of the church and you want to know when one hour has passed.
6. You've been known to nod off during the service and don't want the minister to catch you.
5. The chairs for the choir are padded and are the most comfortable chairs in the church.
4. You always get a good laugh out of people who flap their arms around in the air.
3. You finally want to prove to the director that you know nothing about reading music.
2. The collection plate is never passed to the choir.
AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON FOR JOINING THE CHURCH CHOIR IS
1. You're running out of clean clothes and the robe saves on laundry.