Some things I have learnt
about chain maille:
(some useful and some not so useful)
1. Never put down pliers while weaving.
2. Heat calluses are your friends.
3. If you are going to be short of rings on a project, it will be 10 or less.
4. You will not need nutcrackers anymore.
5. Stick with the same supplier of wire or rings for each project.
6. You can never have enough pairs of pliers.
7. You can never have enough wire cutters.
8. Macro and micro maille are both useful. Macro to rest the eyes and micro to rest the hands.
9. While coiling an innocent little piece of wire can turn into a spinning blade of pain.