2. WILLIAM SHERMAN4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born March 20, 1873 in Sherman, Grayson Co., TX, and died March 13, 1953 in Indianola, OK, Buried Shady Grove Cemetery. He married SARAH CRENSHAW August 29, 1900. She was born in Arkansas (per death record of Robert, her son), and died 1924.
Notes for WILLIAM SHERMAN BIAS:
MO marriage records show he married Sarah CRENSHAW 8-29-1900. He was only married once. Death records show Etta (his daughter) reported death. Arvil BICE supports the info that Etta was his daughter. He knew them personally. Brenda Roderigues has a copy of the death record. He is described as tall with dark complexion and eyes.
Dorothy Henderson, POB 72, 105 Jeanette Dr., Oklaka?, OK 74550 - 918-687-9908 -----Sherman's granddaughter.
More About WILLIAM SHERMAN BIAS:
Burial: Shady Grove Cemetery, Pittsburg Co., OK
Children of WILLIAM BIAS and SARAH CRENSHAW are:
i. ARRIE?5 BIAS.
Notes for ARRIE? BIAS:
He died young.
ii. NETTIE BIAS, m. JACK SIMMONS.
More About NETTIE BIAS:
Fact 1: DIed from typhoid fever.
iii. ROBERT BIAS, b. June 1906; d. September 25, 1926.
Notes for ROBERT BIAS:
This child was an orphan Sherman took in and raised him. Robert took the Bias/Bice name. Original name unknown. Robert is buried in the same cemetery as Sherman in Shady Grove, OK. A car hit the back of the wagon he was driving and killed him.
More About ROBERT BIAS:
Buried Shady Grove Cemetery by Humphrey Funeral Home.
Info. from Death Record said he was a farmer.
16. iv. ETTA BIAS, b. October 02, 1908, Springfield, MO; d. May 21, 1993, Muskogee, OK.
17. v. EDWARD "EDD" BIAS, b. 1912, Missouri; d. 1984.
3. ALBERT CAGER "BERT"4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born June 13, 1881 in Dugginsville, Missouri, and died November 10, 1954 in Enid, Garfield Co., OK. He married (1) STELLA MAE BURGIN Abt. 1913 in Stringtown, Atoka Co., OK, daughter of ALLEN BURGIN and SARAH INGRAM. She was born February 20, 1897 in McKinney, Collin Co., TX, and died 1927 in Stringtown, Atoka Co., OK. He married (2) TILLIE MAY _____ Bet. 1940 - 1950.
Albert Cager Bias
Albert Cager Bias and Wife Tillie
Notes for ALBERT CAGER "BERT" BIAS:
Alexis, his granddaughter, (Delbeke@aol.com) knows birthdate is correct. He was known as a handyman and a fiddler. He also made violins. He is said to have had a "Wagon Station" Clipping from Portland, OR paper placed there by Edward's daughter, Shirley Lee. They lived and possibly died near Enid, OK and descendants may still live there. Bert is described as a tall man with dark complexion and dark eyes. Buried Enid Cemetery. His name is on the Chisholm Trail monument. He is said to have married 5 times and was married to Tillie at his death. Died of acute coronary thrombosis in St, Mary's Hospital, Garfield Co., OK.
He also made willow furniture per Mattie Jo Friend. He made some for her mother.
Notes for STELLA MAE BURGIN:
Died of typhoid fever. They had a wagon station in Stringtown, OK.
Notes for TILLIE MAY _____:
Very short, small, frail person. She played a fiddle per relatives. She and Bert won a fiddling contest.
Children of ALBERT BIAS and STELLA BURGIN are:
i. SHIBLEY "SHIB" LONGO5 BIAS, b. July 24, 1914, Stringtown, Atoka Co., OK; d. July 30, 1993, Graham, Young Co., TX.
Notes for SHIBLEY "SHIB" LONGO BIAS:
He was known as a horse trader and jockey. He was an alcoholic. Never married. He was also a lineman for State of TX. Had a land dispute with a neighbor. He put up a fence and he put up a fence that made the neighbor mad. The neighbor got a shotgun and shot Shibley. Shibly shot him 3 times. Lungs, kidney and ____ and he died. He got off on self-defense. Killed a State Trooper in TX. He was sent to Rusk Prison for insane.
ii. CHESTER EARL BIAS, b. February 07, 1917, Stringtown, Atoka Co., OK; d. February 28, 1954, Motion Picture Hospital, Woodlands Hills, CA.
CHESTER EARL "CHET" BIAS, In most of Wallace Berry's movies
Notes for CHESTER EARL BIAS:
Buried Valhalla Memorial Park, Valhalla, CA. Died of cirrhosis of the liver from alcoholism. He was in a hepatic coma due to cirrhosis of the liver. He rodeoed in the late 1930's and 40's. Went to Hollywood. May have been in some cowboy movies...possibly with Hopalong Cassidy. He said he drank mostly to help the pain from all the broken bones, etc. According to a close relative, he was a stuntman. He was married and divorced, but no info on wife. They had no children. Even on his death cert. it states he was not married but according to relatives, he was. This information was told to a relative by Albert Cager Bias. When in cowboy movies, he was good friends with Wallace Berry & Wallace Berry Jr. He was in all of their cowboy movies. He had a beautiful ranch in the San Fernando Valley, CA. According to Mel Bias, he rode a horse called "a standing roan". After he rode it in a rodeo, it stomped and killed him.
Chet was a friend of Yakima Canute (producre?). He had Chet's belongings when he died. Maybelle Bias tried to get them and he wouldn't let her have them. This story from Mel Bias on a trip I made to OK April 2002.
18. iii. OPAL ANITA "ROBIN" BIAS, b. August 08, 1920, Stringtown, Atoka Co., OK.
4. EDWARD (MARTIN?)4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born 1883 in Dugginsville, Ozark Co., MO. He married MARY CLEO CRENSHAW July 24, 1904 in Dugginsville, Ozark Co., MO. She was born in MO, and died Abt. 1960 in Fresno, CA.
Notes for EDWARD (MARTIN?) BIAS:
They lived around McAlester, OK. He was 21 when he married Mary Crenshaw. Mary was under 18. Info from marriage license in possession of Mel Bias, their grandson.
He may was a holiness preacher.
Children of EDWARD BIAS and MARY CRENSHAW are:
i. SHIRLEY "ADELLE"5 BIAS, m. _____ LEWIS.
19. ii. MELBOURNE SHERMAN BIAS, b. May 05, 1907, MO; d. November 28, 1951, Fresno, CA.
20. iii. PEARL BIAS.
iv. LOLA BIAS.
v. GOLDIE BIAS.
vi. MAYBELLE BIAS.
vii. CLEO BIAS.
Notes for CLEO BIAS:
Was an artist?
viii. ARTIE BIAS.
Notes for ARTIE BIAS:
Drowned in Fireball River near Fresno, CA trying to save a cousin named "Butch". Cleo first tried to save Butch but couldn't so Artie tried and drowned.
21. ix. VERA BIAS.
5. LILLIE MAE4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born June 03, 1884 in Ozark Co., MO. She married (1) _____ TABOR. She married (2) NEWTON "JACK" JACKSON BIAS December 22, 1904 in Ft. Smith, Sebastian Co., AR, son of JEFFERSON BIAS and NANCIE RISLEY. He was born February 08, 1881 in Ozark Co., MO, and died May 06, 1956.
Notes for LILLIE MAE BIAS:
Jack Bias was her first cousin.
Notes for NEWTON "JACK" JACKSON BIAS:
Birthdate confirmed in Jeff's pension records..
On 1880 Ozark Co. MO census with parents Jesse (Jeff) and Louisa as age 6 months so his birthdate would be 1880. Birthdate shown on 1900 Marion Co., AR census was 2-20-1880. Pension reflects date 2-8-1880. Name shown on pension records is NEWTON Jackson "Jack" Bias. It has been shown other places as Andrew Jackson.
Child of LILLIE BIAS and _____ TABOR is:
i. ROBERT5 TABOR, b. Abt. 1900; d. 1949, OK.
Notes for ROBERT TABOR:
He was killed in a bar. Served in the Army 1948.
More About ROBERT TABOR:
Burial: Box Cemetery, Vian, OK
Children of LILLIE BIAS and NEWTON BIAS are:
ii. GUY H.?5 BIAS, b. December 11, 1902, Checotah, OK; d. December 08, 1972; m. OLEAN? PARKS?.
Notes for GUY H.? BIAS:
Dates and info from Death Record.
More About GUY H.? BIAS:
Burial: new Hope Cemetery, OK
22. iii. MURIEL OR MERLE BIAS, d. Abt. 1960, OK.
23. iv. TOMMY RALPH BIAS, b. June 21, 1900.
v. SILAS BIAS, m. (1) VIRGINIA COOK, October 17, 1938, Ft Smith, AR; m. (2) VIRGINIA COOK, October 17, 1938, Ft. Smith, Sebastian Co., AR.
6. RENA LOU4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born August 12, 1887 in Dugginsville, Ozark Co., MO, and died March 24, 1964 in Gore or Muskogee, OK. She married WESLEY PERSHING "PERRY" CALLISON November 07, 1903 in Briartown, OK, son of JAMES CALLISON and SARAH JONES. He was born July 20, 1882 in MO, and died January 28, 1961 in Sallisaw, OK.
Wes and Rena Bias-Callison
Notes for RENA LOU BIAS:
Kay _____, a granddaughter, says she was born 1887. She is described as around 5'5". "a large woman, dark complexion, dark eyes, dark hair". Alexis said she wore her hair in braids and looked indian. Kay says she used to wash her hair for her and braid it when she was little.
Buried White Cemetery in OK.
More About RENA LOU BIAS:
Burial: White Chapel Cemetery, 2 miles N of Gore, OK.
More About WESLEY PERSHING "PERRY" CALLISON:
Burial: White Chapel Cemetery, 2 miles N of Gore, OK.
Children of RENA BIAS and WESLEY CALLISON are:
Rena Lou Bias-Callison Holding Jack Callison - child on left, Floyd and right, Lloyd
24. i. DAVE EARNEST5 CALLISON, b. October 16, 1910, Cookson, OK; d. April 20, 1978, Yuba City, CA.
25. ii. FLOYD CALLISON, b. February 11, 1906, Marble City, OK; d. May 19, 1964, Sallisaw, OK.
26. iii. LLOYD CALLISON, b. November 01, 1904, Tulsa, OK; d. February 17, 1978.
27. iv. JACK CALLISON, b. November 25, 1908; d. April 23, 1984, Yuba City, CA.
28. v. VIRGIL CALLISON, b. March 01, 1913, Vian, OK; d. August 27, 1977, Bakersfield, CA.
29. vi. ROY CALLISON, b. December 10, 1915, Brushy Mtn (near Sallisaw), OK; d. April 10, 2000, Vian, OK.
30. vii. JAMES "JIM" CALLISON, b. November 25, 1917.
31. viii. GENERAL PERSHING "FUZZY" CALLISON, b. August 30, 1919.
ix. LILLIAN CALLISON, b. September 16, 1924; d. January 22, 1997; m. (1) ODE HENSLEY; m. (2) BILL _____.
7. NANCY4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born August 1886 in MO, and died 1905 in MO. She married JEFFERSON ELIJAH FRIEND January 03, 1901 in Ozark Co., MO, son of JAMES FRIEND and WAIDE CLARK. He was born 1880 in Dugginsville, MO, and died May 28, 1923 in Prescott Co., OK.
Notes for NANCY BIAS:
I have a copy of Nancy and Elijah's marriage license.
Notes for JEFFERSON ELIJAH FRIEND:
He was a deputy sheriff and ws shot in the line of duty.
More About JEFFERSON ELIJAH FRIEND:
Burial: Welty Cemetery near Castle, OK
Children of NANCY BIAS and JEFFERSON FRIEND are:
32. i. BERT5 FRIEND, b. October 17, 1901, MO; d. 1863, Tulsa, OK.
ii. DORA FRIEND.
8. AVA "AVEY"4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born February 18, 1895 in Ava, Douglas Co., MO, and died August 15, 1953 in Ft. Smith, Sebastian Co., AR. She married (1) BUDDY MONROE GRAY. He was born January 13, 1882, and died June 11, 1969. She met (2) ROBERT COLSTON. She married (3) "WATTIE" STAND FIVEKILLER February 25, 1914 in Hanson, Sequoah Co, OK. He was born March 19, 1886, and died April 12, 1952 in Ft. Smith, AR.
Notes for AVA "AVEY" BIAS:
Died of a stroke. Ava was said to be well-to-do. She is described as having blue eyes, dark hair and a nice looking woman. They are said to have had some rooming houses that they made into apartments in Ft. Smith per a relative. My GGF John Bias MAY have stayed with them awhile before he died in Ft. Smith. She lived on North "B" and Fifth St in Ft. Smith. Said to have owned the whole block and out apartments on it to rent to soldiers and family when Ft. Chaffee was near there.
More About AVA "AVEY" BIAS:
Burial: Maple Cemetery, Sequoah Co., OK.
More About "WATTIE" STAND FIVEKILLER:
Burial: Maple Cemetery.
Child of AVA BIAS and ROBERT COLSTON is:
i. EUGENIA "JEAN"5 COLSTON, d. Sallisaw, OK; m. JOSEPH "BOB" SIMPSON; d. Ft. Smith, AR.
Notes for EUGENIA "JEAN" COLSTON:
Arvil Bice talked to her and she told him her father was Robert Colston. She and Simpson had no children.
Per family stories, Jean was told by her sister when she was older and had cancer that her father was Robert Colston. She was wealthy and sold all she had and moved to Oilton to be nearer to her half sister. She later believed her sister had lied to her as she was put in a rest home. She called her neice and she took her home with her where she lived until she died.
Notes for JOSEPH "BOB" SIMPSON:
Died of cancer.
Children of AVA BIAS and "WATTIE" FIVEKILLER are:
33. ii. _____5 BRAMLETT.
iii. EUGENE FIVEKILLER.
iv. EDISON FIVEKILLER, b. October 28, 1915, Hanson, OK.
34. v. EDWIN "SON" FIVEKILLER.
9. MARY ANN4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born September 07, 1896 in Jasper Twp., Ozark Co., MO, and died October 20, 1986 in Sallisaw, OK. She married (1) CONSTANT DODSON March 13, 1913 in Marble City, OK. He was born 1862. She married (2) COURTNEY CARTER January 21, 1921 in Hanson, Sequoah Co., OK. He was born September 06, 1893, and died February 19, 1962 in Sallisaw, OK.
More About MARY ANN BIAS:
Burial: Round Mtn Cemetery near Vian, OK
More About COURTNEY CARTER:
Burial: Akins Cemetery.
Child of MARY BIAS and COURTNEY CARTER is:
35. i. RUSSELL G.5 CARTER, b. January 23, 1912; d. OK.
10. EBBIE ALICE4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born January 01, 1898 in Sallisaw, OK, and died February 22, 1973 in Vian, OK. She married (1) WILLIAM ROBERT "BANJER" COLSTON September 14, 1913 in Marble City, OK, son of ROBERT COLSTON and CALLIE SIMMS. He was born September 11, 1870 in Birmingham, Alabama, and died Bet. 1954 - 1955 in Vian, OK. She married (2) SAM CHUCULATE Unknown.
Notes for EBBIE ALICE BIAS:
She died in Sequoah Memorial Hospital in Sallisaw, OK. She is described as blue-eyed, dark complexion and hair. According to relatives she had epilepsy. She once caught her dress on fire and was burned during a seizure.
Name spelled Iba Abice Bias on marriage license shown at Sallisaw OK Courthouse.
More About EBBIE ALICE BIAS:
Burial: Dwight Mission Cemetery.
Notes for WILLIAM ROBERT "BANJER" COLSTON:
Called "Wadie" and "Banjer" Colston. He is said to have killed a man in Alabama according to relatives. Not verified. Another relative said it was his father who killed the man.
More About WILLIAM ROBERT "BANJER" COLSTON:
Burial: Dwight Mission Cemetery.
Notes for SAM CHUCULATE:
Sam was full-blood Cherokee.
Children of EBBIE BIAS and WILLIAM COLSTON are:
36. i. WILLIAM ROBERT "WILLIE"5 COLSTON, b. October 22, 1919, Marble City, OK; d. February 28, 1998, Tulsa, OK.
37. ii. WADDIE COLSTON, b. January 22, 1922, Marble City, OK.
38. iii. MORRIS COLSTON, b. March 22, 1924, OK.
39. iv. MARGIE ELIZABETH COLSTON, b. March 19, 1928, Marble City, OK; d. October 16, 1988, Muskogee, OK.
40. v. JOYCE MARIE COLSTON, b. June 10, 1927, OK.
41. vi. BOB "ROBERT" ELMORE COLSTON, b. October 31, 1932, Stillwell, OK.
Joyce Marie Colston
42. vii. THOMAS JEFFERSON COLSTON, b. July 30, 1935, Marble City, OK.
viii. ROBERT LEE COLSTON, b. March 14, 1938, OK; d. 1939.
Notes for ROBERT LEE COLSTON:
*** Said to have died after eating too much green watermelon according to relatives.
11. AGNES4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born September 07, 1900 in Arkansas, and died May 10, 1989 in Sallisaw, OK. She married JAMES WESLEY SR. WILSON June 27, 1916 in Sallisaw, Sequoah Co., OK. He was born October 31, 1893, and died August 24, 1982 in Sallisaw, Sequoah Co., OK.
Notes for AGNES BIAS:
Birth info came from Agnes as told to her daughter. Died at her home in Sallisaw, OK. Buried in Dwight Mission Cemetery there. Marriage date from Sequoyah Co Marriage Book.
Children of AGNES BIAS and JAMES WILSON are:
i. JAMES WESLEY JR.5 WILSON, b. July 03, 1919, Muskogee, OK; d. August 27, 1998, OK.
More About JAMES WESLEY JR. WILSON:
He served in WW2.
Raised around Marble City, OK.
Buried Dwight Mission Cemetery.
43. ii. WILEY HARLEY HIRAM "MONK" WILSON, b. September 07, 1921, Ft Gibson, Muskogee Co, OK; d. September 23, 1983, Sopkane, WA.
44. iii. GEORGE FRANCIS WILSON, b. March 21, 1924, Marble City, OK; d. August 05, 1955, Oakdale, San Juaquin Co., CA.
45. iv. FRANK JACK "DICK" WILSON, b. February 11, 1926, Marble City, OK; d. December 02, 1995, Oklahoma City, OK.
46. v. SYLVIA BELL "MUTT" WILSON, b. July 03, 1928, Marble City, OK; d. November 19, 1995, Wagoner, OK.
47. vi. TOMMY EVIE "DUDE" WILSON, b. February 27, 1931, Marble City, OK.
48. vii. NINA BONNIE OLLIE ALICE "LADE" WILSON, b. March 14, 1935, Vian, OK.
49. viii. AVA LOLA "DOLL" WILSON, b. May 01, 1937, Tahlequah, OK.
50. ix. RISSIE SIGRID LAVONNE "TUGAR" WILSON, b. September 04, 1939, Marble City, OK.
51. x. FERN SUELLEN"BABY" CALIFORNIA WILSON, b. August 20, 1942, Merced, CA.
52. xi. DEWEY FLOYD "BUNCH" WILSON, b. February 20, 1933, Marble City, OK.
12. ADDIE LORENE4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born March 06, 1902 in Okmulgee, OK, and died August 09, 1982 in Stillwell, Adair Co., OK. She married (1) GEORGE "BILL" MCCCULLEY January 16, 1918 in Sequoyah Co., OK. She married (2) MURPHY SASSAMON August 13, 1931 in Muskogee, OK. She married (3) JOHN "GREENE" JACKSON February 24, 1934 in Ft. Smith, Sebastian Co., AR. She married (4) JOHN PHILLIPS June 11, 1946 in Ft. Smith, Sebastian Co., AR. She married (5) ALVIN DAVID "A.D." GRAY March 10, 1947 in Franklin Co., AR, son of DAVID GRAY and POLLY RYE. He was born June 08, 1894 in Hamilton, Marin Co., AL, and died January 28, 1982 in McAlester, OK. She married (6) WILLIAM H. ESLICH November 07, 1951 in Los Angeles, CA. She married (7) C.C. "CHARLEY" HORN August 13, 1953 in Sallisaw, OK. She married (8) WILLIAM "BILL" MCKINZIE October 30, 1969 in Stillwell, OK. He was born January 12, 1893 in Mexico, and died May 17, 1983. She married (9) FRANK LUNA Unknown in Ft. Smith, Sebastian Co., AR.
Notes for ADDIE LORENE BIAS:
She and Mr. McKinsie didn't have any children. He was a Mexican-Yachi Indian but had blue eyes and blond hair.
She was married 9 times per relatives.
She changed the spelling of her last name to BICE when the kids at school made fun of it by calling her "By Ass".
Dates came from funeral record. She is described as blue-eyed, light brown hair, medium complexion. Died in Stillwell, OK rest home. Buried Dwight Mission Cemetery, OK.
She and George McCullough were divorced 1-15-1929
Notes for GEORGE "BILL" MCCCULLEY:
I have a note from Rae Wiggins book that George McCullough was killed by Henry Mahan but not sure if this is the right man.
Addie was 16 and he was 46 at the time of their marriage shown on records at Sallisaw OK Courthouse. They had no children.
Notes for MURPHY SASSAMON:
Marriage recorded Book 7, page 639. Divorced 1-13-1934.
Notes for JOHN "GREENE" JACKSON:
Divorced 12-6-1944. He is said to have raised the boys.
Notes for JOHN PHILLIPS:
Said to be an alcoholic and was found dead in a car from alcohol poisoning. I have a copy of his and Addie's marriage license.
Notes for ALVIN DAVID "A.D." GRAY:
He and Alice had several children. He took off with Joe Stevens' wife then Alice took up with Joe Stevens.
He and Addire had no children.
Marriage found in Book 4, pg 236. I have a copy of that record.
Notes for C.C. "CHARLEY" HORN:
Marriage record in Book 18 pg 509. I have a copy of that license.
Notes for WILLIAM "BILL" MCKINZIE:
Marriage found Book 29, pg 320. He was from Sallisaw. He was a Mexican-Yaki Indian according to info from relatives.
Not sure about Allen Leon and Harold Wayne McKinzie as his children.
More About WILLIAM "BILL" MCKINZIE:
Burial: Dwight Mission Cmetery.
Notes for FRANK LUNA:
He was her second marriage according to relatives (Can't figure out how to move the husbands to their proper place...sorry)
Story is told that they made and sold whiskey.
Children of ADDIE BIAS and JOHN JACKSON are:
i. ALLEN LEON5 JACKSON, b. May 11, 1935, McAlestar, Pittsburg Co., OK.
53. ii. HAROLD WAYNE JACKSON, b. February 15, 1939.
13. GIDEON SYLVESTER "GIDDIE"4 BIAS, JR. (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born January 01, 1906 in Harrison, AR, and died October 26, 1987 in Ava. Douglas Co., MO. He married IDA MAE ROGERS November 24, 1928 in Holdenville, OK, daughter of JESS ROGERS and MINNIE POOLE. She was born May 05, 1912 in Douglas Co., MO, and died June 02, 1996 in Douglas Co., MO.
Gideon Bias, Jr. and Ida Mae Rogers Wedding Picture
Notes for GIDEON SYLVESTER "GIDDIE" BIAS, JR.:
He died of lung cancer. He is described as tall, dark complexion and hair, blue eyes. Birthplace came from his neice, but records at Holdenville, OK show him born in Hughes Co., OK.
More About GIDEON SYLVESTER "GIDDIE" BIAS, JR.:
Burial: Huffman Cemetery near Ava, MO.
Notes for IDA MAE ROGERS:
Arvil has marrriage record from Holdenville, OK which shows they were married 11-24-1928. It is in Book 12, pg 549, Hughes Co., OK.
Children of GIDEON BIAS and IDA ROGERS are:
i. KENNETH BICE5 BIAS, b. March 16, 1930, OK; d. Abt. 1930, OK.
Notes for KENNETH BICE BIAS:
Died as a baby of pneumonia.
More About KENNETH BICE BIAS:
Burial: Wetumka, OK.
54. ii. LEOLA BELLE BIAS, b. November 24, 1931, Lamar, OK.
55. iii. WANDA LEE BIAS, b. July 25, 1934, Ava. Douglas Co., MO.
56. iv. ELDON HARVON BIAS, b. July 05, 1939, Ava, Douglas Co., MO.
v. IVONNA LAVERNE BIAS, b. January 17, 1947, Ava, Douglas Co., MO; d. June 27, 1957, Ava, MO.
Notes for IVONNA LAVERNE BIAS:
Died of scarlet fever. Buried Huffman Cemetery, Ava, MO.
57. vi. DEANA KAY BIAS, b. September 20, 1949, Springfield, MO.
14. EMERY4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born December 27, 1907 in Lequare, OK, and died May 18, 1993 in McAlester, Pittsburg Co.,OK. He married (1) ETTA M. GRAY March 29, 1929 in Tannahill, Pittsburg Co., OK. She was born August 26, 1912, and died August 04, 1983 in Sonora, CA. He married (2) MAUDIE SHORT Bet. 1954 - 1983. She was born May 07, 1912. He married (3) ROSIE SHORT September 19, 1983. She was born March 08, 1910.
Notes for EMERY BIAS:
His death certificate says he died of complications with Grand Mal seizures. He also had cancer of the liver. He is described as light hair, blue eyes, and about 5'0"
More About EMERY BIAS:
Burial: Tannehill Cemetery
Notes for MAUDIE SHORT:
Maudie was Rosie's sister. Death certificate for Emery shows Maudie SHORT as his surviving spouse.
Notes for ROSIE SHORT:
They were divorced in 1984 then remarried 4-16-1984....then divorced again..... then married her sister, Maudie.
Children of EMERY BIAS and ETTA GRAY are:
58. i. ARVIL EMERY5 BIAS, b. March 04, 1930, Tannehill, Pittsburg Co., OK.
59. ii. WILLIAM "BILL" BIAS, b. December 29, 1931, Tannahill, OK.
iii. BETTY JEAN BIAS, b. May 16, 1933, McAlester, Pittsburg Co., OK; d. September 24, 1945, New Mexico.
Notes for BETTY JEAN BIAS:
Died at age 12 in a car/truck wreck near Gallup, NM. Arvil has the newspaper clipping.
More About BETTY JEAN BIAS:
Burial: Tannehill Cemetery.
60. iv. BOBBY RAY BIAS, b. March 24, 1936, McAlester, Pittsburg Co., OK.
61. v. RONEL EMORY BIAS, b. July 27, 1938, McAlester, Pittsburg Co., OK.
62. vi. BUDDY DEAN BIAS, b. February 03, 1941, McAlester, Pittsburg Co., OK.
63. vii. LARRY DALE BIAS, b. April 04, 1954, McAlester, Pittsburg Co., OK.
15. WILLIAM "WILLIE" SUTTON "SUT"4 BIAS (GIDEON SYLVESTER SR.3, HIRAM2, JESSE (BYOUS)1) was born June 29, 1910 in Marble City, OK, and died January 26, 1981 in Sallisaw, OK. He married (1) RUBY LYDLE in Ft. Gibson, OK. She died in Ft Gibson, OK. He married (2) EVA BALL August 08, 1936 in Hanson, Seguoyah Co., OK, daughter of ROBERT BALL and EFFIE GRIFFIN. She was born June 02, 1919 in Sallisaw, OK, and died October 17, 1985 in Sallisaw, OK.
Notes for WILLIAM "WILLIE" SUTTON "SUT" BIAS:
Per his daughter, he was a small man...maybe 120-130 lbs., had brown eyes, brown hair and dark complexion. He died of cancer. Dates came from funeral record. He was a farmer. Sharon Beamer found their tombstones and all dates are verified.
More About WILLIAM "WILLIE" SUTTON "SUT" BIAS:
Burial: Brushy Mtn. Cemetery, Sallisaw, OK.
Notes for RUBY LYDLE:
She raised "Pete" and remarried several times.
More About EVA BALL:
Burial: Brushy Mountain Cemetery, OK.
Child of WILLIAM BIAS and RUBY LYDLE is:
i. CLARENCE ORBLIE "PETE"5 BIAS, b. Bet. 1933 - 1938; d. Bet. 1954 - 1955, Ft. Gibson, OK.
Notes for CLARENCE ORBLIE "PETE" BIAS:
Kicked in the head by a horse and had a steel plate in his head which bothered him a lot. He was fishing with someone and stepped in a deep hole where he drowned. He was 17. Buried Ft. Gibson, OK.
More About CLARENCE ORBLIE "PETE" BIAS:
Burial: Ft. Gibson, OK
Child of WILLIAM BIAS and EVA BALL is:
64. ii. MAYME MARIE5 BIAS, b. March 04, 1937, Sallisaw, Sequoyah Co., OK.